Modern Warfare 2

There are 4-5 'Special Ops' mini-campaigns on the game which you can play either solo, or with a single friend (maximum 2 players). They don't interfere with the main campaign from what I have seen, but they add a new dimension to the game that the previous one didn't have.

Really enjoying this game so far, they've really stepped it up a notch.

it looks like it is gona be great, if you pre - ordered it, will it come a day early or does it depend on where you got it from?

This game is sick! Qued up at Tesco last night to get it, over 300 people lol.
I see Redrups got his copy already, has anyone else got it?
I need to get use to the layout of all the guns etc as its a bit complicated at the moment, other than that. Looking brilliant so far.

Great game. Been on it since Sat (offline). Good to see Soup outrank Gary and the airport mission is sick.

Can't wait to play it tonight... IF I get it, stupid Amazon have decided to send it through Royal Mail... but yeah, looking foward to it, stopped playing CoD 5 couple months ago so will be rusty no doubt online but hey looks a lot better with the new perks etc. lets just hope noone gets a 25 kill streak! BOOM!!, i'm also looking foward to playing the single player campaign and the co-op one so with this coming out today and FIFA out and me and Kris starting our yearly game on FM at last, safe to say i'm occupied 8-|

Don't forget Left for Dead 2 :O. Should be plenty of bad moods also. I will jump online tonight and start pwning if anyone wants a game?

Got it :D What game,the airport mission is cool if mowing down crowds of innocent civilians is your thing.Online is improved and the scoring system is much better and fairer. Loving it.

What's the cheapest anyone has bought this for? I'm only going to get it if it's not silly money.

Seriously? Can someone confirm. If it is i'll definitely buy it.

Its under £30 pounds in Sainsbury, can't remember the exact price.

Sainsbury and Tesco both selling for £26 and is now £32 on Amazon.

tesco 39.99 near me in donny? sainsburys 24.99 sold out everywhere!:( asda 32.00
morrisons 25.99:D

Last edited:
Gonna ask my mum to get this for me tomorrow :) Been ill today and haven't had the money to pre-order it yet.

Getting this friday , when the EMA comes in , any one playing on a ps3?