Modern Warfare 2

juggernaut is gone how ****
Well im glad,the most pointless noob perk ever.I never used it because for me its a waste of a perk.Im just glad i wont have to listen to countless yanks moaning they cant win because too many people are using it.

When you phoned me earlier I thought you said you had 3.08 K/D, little brother.

3.80 is better than you had on CoD4/CoD5, why you acting like it's bad?

He thinks he is pro? People on it last night already at 30-35 which i think is pathetic and sad. I buy the game

1. The Solo Campaign
2. To get a laugh with mates

Alot of people are already finding camping spots which really ****** me off.

Perhaps we should get a wee fm-base cod night on lé go?

He thinks he is pro? People on it last night already at 30-35 which i think is pathetic and sad. I buy the game

1. The Solo Campaign

Sounds like a good idea, although I dont even have the game xD

What's the cheapest anyone has bought this for? I'm only going to get it if it's not silly money.

I got it for 25:99, for the PS3 Version

from morrisons

Last edited:
You can bet your life the people who want it banned or particular levels banned are parents who have bought the game for little 12 year old Tommy,watched him play it and are outraged by the content. The big 18 certificate on the front of the game isn't on there for ******* decoration. :mad:

Classic and true, no one who has actually purchased the game and will see the contents of the game is gonna complain.

I can understand where the people asking for it to be banned are coming from, have you seen the Airport level? Call of Duty used to have a soul, not anymore. It's fair to say they've sold out.

Nothing special really, the campaign is abit dodgy and i thought captain price died at the ending of cod4 on the bridge before he slides the desert eagle to you? nevermind.

Overall decent game but very very over-rated and over hyped anyway uncharted 2 looks way better just brought the game.

Last edited:

1. The Solo Campaign

******* campers.You should spontaneously combust if you stay in the same spot for more than 30 seconds.

******* campers.You should spontaneously combust if you stay in the same spot for more than 30 seconds.

That would ruin sniping:mad: but i also agree campers are so annoying along with glitchers.

I can understand where the people asking for it to be banned are coming from, have you seen the Airport level? Call of Duty used to have a soul, not anymore. It's fair to say they've sold out.

I thoroughly enjoyed that level. It required me to take cover a minimum number of times, and I was free to unload my gun on practically everyone!

Wish all the levels were like that. :)

Wasn't able to get it. Morrisons were sold out. Don't think I'll be getting this for a long time as there's no way I'm paying stupid money for Call of Duty.

got it and its very good, people with riot shields are a pain tho havin to aim for foot quick and the party chat think is just uuurrrgghhhh also the first 19 ranks having to play non hardcore mode!

LJW20 my xbox live tag if any one wants a game.

personally i think people who cry about juggernaut are really sad, its there to be used and stopping power is the same really, more health more bullet damage are really the same, i get the game for fun primarily, im not an intense gamer, ill probably get to level 70 within a month or so, but i enjoy the game,

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

yes it is true, anyone who gets a 25 kill streak is really sad though, ive got an 18 streak at most and that was because i was on boot camp on world at war

Got it today, and wow! Campaign mode is fresh, intense and exciting. Multiplayer, I've only played 2 games of, and it seems even better than CoD4 imo.

yeah its amazing, the TAR 21 and the SCAR are amazing, so is the MP5k and the intervention

yes it is true, anyone who gets a 25 kill streak is really sad though, ive got an 18 streak at most and that was because i was on boot camp on world at war

You call it 'sad' because you're not good enough to achieve it?

Now that's sad.