Modern Warfare 2

On the news a lot of people have been compaining about it saying it is too gory lol,,apparently they are trying to get one of the missions banned,i think you have to kill civilians or something but i don't have it

Its an 18, its allowed to be gory i suppose, not stopping the gaming community buying it though

instead of **** Zombies you have Spec ops, which is like terrorist hunt on Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.

Yh i got my uncle to get it for me. Im 17 but dont look old enuf :p
£26 at sainsbury's so you could just wait till they get back in stock (assuming they're sold out in most places)

You can bet your life the people who want it banned or particular levels banned are parents who have bought the game for little 12 year old Tommy,watched him play it and are outraged by the content. The big 18 certificate on the front of the game isn't on there for ******* decoration. :mad:

Last edited:
Sainsbury and Tesco both selling for £26 and is now £32 on Amazon.

In Tesco it's £37.98 and Sainsburys £26.

At first all i found all the perks and stuff complicated but getting use to it now. 'Bling' is great - two attachments on your gun, and silencers on snipers :O.

But still loads on noobs camping on rooftops on 'Favela'

you have the option to skip a mission at the start and i got it at Morrisons for £26.00.

Is there any cool loking camo on it, COD4 had red and blue tiger, what has the new game got??

There are loads of new stuff for the guns it's awsome. Done campaign already and was awsome. Annoyed that they have got rid of party chat on 360 for such games as team deathmatch :/ only let down so far.

I can't decide whether to get this or not,not much of a fan of COD to be honest,,aargh decisions decisions

i gotta say the best war game and definately the best of COD's so far...absolutely brilliant...got it for £26 myself....and cant get off it now...well i still havent recieved my pre-ordered FM10 yet (HMV never again)...so its keeping me company...haha

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

On the news a lot of people have been compaining about it saying it is too gory lol,,apparently they are trying to get one of the missions banned,i think you have to kill civilians or something but i don't have it

i will be ****** as **** if it gets banned..basically you go under cover with this russian terrorist and you are at a shoping centre and they basically killing everything that moves...u dont even have to shoot...personnally i didnt shoot any civillians and waited till the feds come...u eventually die in the end anyway....like the other guy said the 18 rated means something not for the **** of it...and oh u can even skip that mission at the beginning if u want...whats they problem.

Ahh this whole no party chat is ******* me off. Last thing i want to hear is 12 year old english kids screaming and going on. Although i asked a few Scouse if they had robbed someone for the game which i thought was lulcopter.

This game is absolutely fantastic.

I went to Tesco for midnight launch to pick it up. There was like 300 people but I was around 40th in line which was nice, my legs were killing me by the end of it.

I can't even list all the things I love about this game because it would actually take too long.

And for the person who asked earlier the camos for the guns are: Desert, Arctic, Woodland, Digital, Urban, Blue Tiger, Red Tiger and Fall (I think, off the top of my head).

At the moment I'm almost rank 30, have a 3.80 k/d ratio and a 20 k/s (Which sucks.)

I think I'll pop out to Sainsbury's & Morrisons tomorrow afternoon and see if either of them have it in stock.

I went to Tesco for midnight launch to pick it up. There was like 300 people but I was around 40th in line which was nice, my legs were killing me by the end of it.

Eww 300 CoD geeks ;)

I think my ratio on CoD MW was about 0.9 which I was pretty surprised at seeing as I think I'm God awful at it.

What is k/s?

Sainsburys round mine sold out by 20 to 1 yesterday morning.....mental haha

I think I'll pop out to Sainsbury's & Morrisons tomorrow afternoon and see if either of them have it in stock.

Eww 300 CoD geeks ;)

I think my ratio on CoD MW was about 0.9 which I was pretty surprised at seeing as I think I'm God awful at it.

What is k/s?

0.9 IS god awful ;)

And k/s is Kill Streak.

sounds like it should be really good and im looking forward to it so just bought off amazon for £32 because i cant wait untill christmas for it!

I can't even list all the things I love about this game because it would actually take too long.

And for the person who asked earlier the camos for the guns are: Desert, Arctic, Woodland, Digital, Urban, Blue Tiger, Red Tiger and Fall (I think, off the top of my head).

At the moment I'm almost rank 30, have a 3.80 k/d ratio and a 20 k/s (Which sucks.)

Where abouts was the Tesco you went to?
& nice k/d, mine is embaressingly bad

a gamestation near me is selling it for 12 quid if you trade in COD : WAW