Modern Warfare 2

fell out with this game and traded it in i couldnt even get in a game my nat type was strict or something but im glad it gave me another reason to sell this **** game ...... waw ftw!

50.Cal no scoping was lols.
The fact that I went positive in both FFA's and I was muckin around shows how bad some of the players in that lobby were. I wasn't using steady aim either, all my classes are ninja pro :). I was very annoyed at your commando lunging from 20 ft though :mad:

The fact that I went positive in both FFA's and I was muckin around shows how bad some of the players in that lobby were. I wasn't using steady aim either, all my classes are ninja pro :). I was very annoyed at your commando lunging from 20 ft though :mad:

Only use it on my intervention class to survive huge jumps really, does come in handy though :p.

My brother and I have the Resurgence map pack on PS3 now, but thanks to someone treading on my HDMI cable, we can only use one of the consoles at once at the moment.

Not really into the game at the moment anyway, but I feel like I need to get some practice in before Black Ops is released.
gotta say its not really my type of game, prefer games a little more realistic, but could have overlooked that if the story hadnt been so ****. might get black ops for the novelty value of it being set in the cold war. much more interested in medal of honor and deus ex...

Just served some *** on Fuel with a nice 24-2 score :)

Except the disc isn't working now :mad:

I think we can all agree, i'm the best at this game..

(K)

I think after a while it just gets extremly boring and I've given up on it now and I wasn't willing to pay another £20 for some more maps after buying the game for £32

Right, considering lately I have barely played Modern Warfare 2 (And become bored quite quickly of public lobbies) I have had a thought - CoD hide and seek. As juvenile at it sounds from the name, it can be incredibly fun if there is enough vested interest in playing.

The rules are simple: Basically one player is the finder, equipped with just a shotgun, while the rest are the hiders. As soon as the game starts, the hiders have a designated amount of time to run away and try to find a spot to hide in (They can just run around the map if they choose). The finder has to chase them and kill them with the shotgun, the last one alive wins (And the first to die becomes the next round's finder).

I was thinking of playing a few rounds tonight so hopefully this post will gather enough interest from the FM Base community to make it enjoyable. This is for PS3 users only sadly.

Anyone up for it?

I'll give this Hide & Seek a go lads. Tell me when your ready.

Right, considering lately I have barely played Modern Warfare 2 (And become bored quite quickly of public lobbies) I have had a thought - CoD hide and seek. As juvenile at it sounds from the name, it can be incredibly fun if there is enough vested interest in playing.

The rules are simple: Basically one player is the finder, equipped with just a shotgun, while the rest are the hiders. As soon as the game starts, the hiders have a designated amount of time to run away and try to find a spot to hide in (They can just run around the map if they choose). The finder has to chase them and kill them with the shotgun, the last one alive wins (And the first to die becomes the next round's finder).

I was thinking of playing a few rounds tonight so hopefully this post will gather enough interest from the FM Base community to make it enjoyable. This is for PS3 users only sadly.

Anyone up for it?
sound similar to Mike Myers, same basic rules hide or run away from the seeker/killer
differences are:
killer uses a knife
last alive can kill the killer but also only using a knife
if last alive kills killer then the killer is "it" again

used to play this a lot, improves throwing knife skills a lot :D

would join yous with hide and seek but im on xbox

this is really fun. three of us are playing atm and jonesy should be palying in a few minutes if anyone is interested