Modern Warfare 2

This game has probably been the biggest let down of 2010, even more of a let down than England's performance in the World Cup ;) [Just wait and see]

You really gonna' go 10th Redrup?
Since the hack 10th has become cheap with alot of **** players on it (Yes, I know I did it Lol)

Nice few games earlier. Did you enjoy the AK dropshot to the face? ;)

Yeah I am, it's just what I do. And I know there are too many, but at least I'll know (And those on my friends list) that it's actually legit.

Well, this thread is dead XD

Anybody fancy a 1v1?

PS3 btw

Good day Danny. Sorry I didn't play much with you before, I am just so bored of MW2.

See you on Black Ops.

Good day Danny. Sorry I didn't play much with you before, I am just so bored of MW2.

See you on Black Ops.

It's okay, I left after about 2-3 games you and your brother where just owning XD

Heh. First game was a fail for me, as I hadn't played the game in over a month. Got into my stride after a while though.

I'll 1v1 you when I'm home.

Sweet :) When you get on invite me you can pick map ect ect.

Should be an easy game for you (K)

So, having not played COD for around 4-5 months, and having a left analog stick that does what it wants I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far, and I am rather **** at the game :)

Kills - 478

Deaths - 488

Ration - 0.98

Streak - 15

----------

Score - 24980

Time Played - 07h 00m

----------

I'm pretty happy with that :) What do you guys think?

Remember, not played in over 4-5 months and a broken left analog stick ;)

Last edited:
Me and Danny had a nice one on one sesh the other day. When somebody on my friends list 'Joined Session' and ruined it I was winning 14-0.

We will have to get through a whole one next time. That guy was a ***,

I've got back playing this for the first time in a few months. Never knew how good the MP5K was until I saw on Youtube some guy just owning with it and a holographic sight. Tried it with the RDS and felt quite good. First game back went 22-1 TDM on Scrapyard, not too shabby

Me and Danny had a nice one on one sesh the other day. When somebody on my friends list 'Joined Session' and ruined it I was winning 14-0.

We will have to get through a whole one next time. That guy was a ***,

You where killing me... :'(

Geek

I actually hate MW2, it's so repetative and boring, yet for some reason I've been glued to it the past week or so. I've finally reached Lvl. 70 after about 1 day 6 hours play time, and amassing a decent 1.70 Win ratio and 2.04 K/d - this game is pants, I hope Black Ops doesn't fail like this game has.

Anyone on Ps3 getting the new map pack tomorrow? Anyone with an X-box have it and is it worth buying?

Anyone on Ps3 getting the new map pack tomorrow? Anyone with an X-box have it and is it worth buying?

i've got it for xbox mate, its better than the stimulus map pack, well worth buying, i dont like trailer park, i think its too small (not as small as rust though) but thats my opinion.

I'll be getting it. Though I haven't really played this game in weeks.

May as well get it, even though i suck balls at this game. Fed up of being the n00b in every room i go in. I might start acting like one, by noob tubing and camping....

Just had a good few games with Ronan and Nathan. Managed to get my highest killstreak with some incredible camping, just patroling the 3 story building on Quarry for 21 kills. Starting to play consistently better, rather than having the odd good game here and there

I've decided im not getting this for a few months, so bored of CoD so I will play FM and FIFA, thats all I need
same exact story for me...although i have the new maps, redoing prestige 3 times gets annoying and a bunch of noob tubers kill the game for me...so FM and FIFA is where im at although i only have fifa 09, dont feel the need to buy fifa 10 anymore because 11 comes out in august....

although about a week ago i went on a 28 kill streak with a MP5K, and a spas 12....i went from 11 kills with the mp5k to killing 17 people with a pump shotgun running around in that snow map...totally forgot the name lol

im on ps3

Last edited:
Just had a good few games with Ronan and Nathan. Managed to get my highest killstreak with some incredible camping, just patroling the 3 story building on Quarry for 21 kills. Starting to play consistently better, rather than having the odd good game here and there

50.Cal no scoping was lols.

My brother and I have the Resurgence map pack on PS3 now, but thanks to someone treading on my HDMI cable, we can only use one of the consoles at once at the moment.

Not really into the game at the moment anyway, but I feel like I need to get some practice in before Black Ops is released.