Modern Warfare 2

Are these maps worth downloading? How much money in MS points do they cost?

1200MS
If you played cod4 maybe not so worth it. I haven't really played on them enough to judge

I don't think the maps are worth the 1200 MS points but if you have some points to spare and they aren't going to be used then by all means buy them. I haven't bought them but the maps do look pretty nice.

On a bit of a side note: I am in love with the Mini- Uzi, last 3 games in TDM went 11-4 (some guy went 49-3 in my team so couldn't do much about it) 28-5 and 15-3. And I suck with SMG's lol

i have a feeling that old COD 4 maps will be too small for MW2 as many of the guns are over powered when it comes to range.

Game is free to play on Steam this weekend for those who haven't purchased it yet but fancy trying it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxjy59w5SE"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2® Basket Ball Gameplay![/ame]

Funny after the first 2 clips but then just repetitive :p

ive started to dislike this game very much especially multiplayer as there are way too many cheats hacking the game

Well, it's 1st May and the maps should probably come out for PS3 today. But does anybody know what time?

I don't think I've played this for a couple of weeks. Lost interest in it. The hacks and glitches have by themselves ruined this fine game. When I get enough money I'm buying Forza 3 as its probably the only game I think I would have any interest in buying.

I don't think I've played this for a couple of weeks. Lost interest in it. The hacks and glitches have by themselves ruined this fine game. When I get enough money I'm buying Forza 3 as its probably the only game I think I would have any interest in buying.
i dont play it at all unless its a private match with mates because the endless spongeing(sp) does my head in

Just found out that the new Map Pack for PS3 comes out on the 4th May.

I REPEAT: 4th May.

Indeed.

I have coursework deadlines on both the 4th and 5th.

**** my life.

Luckily all my A2 coursework is over. Go me.

I'm hoping for double EXP too.

There will be double-exp.

They did it for 360.

I know they did it for the 360.

What confirmation do you have out of interest?

Various forums, including Infinity Ward have been mentioning it.

It might not happen, but I'm 90% certain it'll be the same for PS3.

Good stuff, really want double experience to get to - and max out - 10th prestige.

You really gonna' go 10th Redrup?
Since the hack 10th has become cheap with alot of **** players on it (Yes, I know I did it Lol)

Nice few games earlier. Did you enjoy the AK dropshot to the face? ;)