Modern Warfare 2

I heard the server crashed becuase it couldnt handle how many people were online
Its officially the fastest selling game of all time

yep and its the best game ive ever played other than fm, yanks should be banned from it though

I think the Call of Duty online community and players have to be some of the nastiest little ***** in gaming,complete and utter moaning twats who think they can tell people how to play or else.

I think that's in direct correlation to the fact it has so many players overall on it currently, so naturally the amount of 'twats' is higher.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Rofl Bill, you're starting to sound as cocky as me when it comes to this game.

Hardly, 30 - 17 isn't even 2.0. And you're a cocky ******* when it comes to this game.

Just bought the game :) Not really my cup of tea but been playing with my step bro and i love it :D

can I just say, I love it, love the campaign and how they've left the story to be finished another game (shame got to wait 2 yrs I bet!) and loving multiplayer, the new perks and kill streaks, always same with me, have a few good games then have a few bad, that's life! I must agree with an earlier post though, hate campers, just crouching there in the corner when you go through a door... cowards

Bought it yesterday, you wonder why I wasn't on the forums last night (A)

what a game!! whats everyone playing on like free for all, team deathmatch etc etc

gametag is tayler1874 if anyone wants a game?

I play TDM mostly. Though I use the Mosh Pit lobby on occasion.

Redrup what gun(s) do you use?
Your k/d is pretty good.
Have you got the Nuke yet?

At the moment I am not using anything apart from the ACR rifle (Is that right?).

My k/d would be better but for the last two days I have been pathetic. Should be 4.10+.

I haven't bothered unlocking the Nuke as I never intend on using it. If I am on 25 kills I would want to continue to attempt to get a better Kill Streak so I find it pointless.

Yeah. pretty good gun, very accurate.
4.10 oO). Thats pretty insane, do you camp or what? Or just play smart?

What do you think of the maps?

I play smart. You don't really need to camp to do well on the game.

I think most of the maps are pretty good, very large and open which is good. But there are some that annoy me, and most of them don't seem unique at all, some are just like dull replicas.

Yeah some are good, but i feel there too big, and people just camp which makes it more annoying, spending ages to find them.

Played a blinder earlier on S&D, 19-3. Got a helicopter, Pave Low, and AC130 Lol.
Unfortunately im still **** though.

By the way, your not going to be very popular with Henry as your avatar ;)

Yeah some are good, but i feel there too big, and people just camp which makes it more annoying, spending ages to find them.

Played a blinder earlier on S&D, 19-3. Got a helicopter, Pave Low, and AC130 Lol.
Unfortunately im still **** though.

By the way, your not going to be very popular with Henry as your avatar ;)
I was going to mention that.:mad:

Probably should post something on topic.(6)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I've never played cod would you reccomend it, i mean christmas is coming up so i might ask for it.:$

it will be good to see what map packs they'll be bringing out

I was going to mention that.:mad:

Probably should post something on topic.(6)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I've never played cod would you reccomend it, i mean christmas is coming up so i might ask for it.:$

That depends, do you want the best First Person Shooter game?

If you want the best FPS shooter game go out and buy Team Fortress 2. ;)

Technically CoD is a great game, but it lacks that thing called fun.

i haven't got it yet but I've got a sneaky feeling I'm getting it for christmas;)

If you want the best FPS shooter game go out and buy Team Fortress 2. ;)

Technically CoD is a great game, but it lacks that thing called fun.

CoD is plenty of fun, if you're good at it. Nobody likes FPS games if they suck, as it becomes frustrating.

Technically, the 'best' bread and butter FPS game is Counter Strike. I still prefer Call of Duty though.