Modern Warfare 2

I heard it just ends the game. Cannot confirm though. My streak is 6 atm :(

Did anyone have problems getting online last night on PSN

Lmao, just finished playing it onlnie and was just messing around running around with a riot shield and bashing them and after the game i ended up with a score for 30 kills and 17 kills and people started calling me a noob, idiot down the mic etc wow people take the game way too serious.

I just gave the username Gatidd a really really bad name :|

Lmao, just finished playing it onlnie and was just messing around running around with a riot shield and bashing them and after the game i ended up with a score for 30 kills and 17 kills and people started calling me a noob, idiot down the mic etc wow people take the game way too serious.

I just gave the username Gatidd a really really bad name :|

30 Kills, 17 Deaths you mean?

Terrible score, not sure why they were so annoyed.

yes it is true, anyone who gets a 25 kill streak is really sad though, ive got an 18 streak at most and that was because i was on boot camp on world at war

Lmao at this. Seriously because you have only managed an 18 streak it automatically makes everyone who is better than you sad? Eventually you should get the 25 k/s, will you be sad then?

Oh and yes the Tactical Nuke just ends the game with your team ending victorious. (So pointless IMO)

I've played 31 Minutes online and loved the game, still cba to create my classes at level 4, my brother won't let me play any more until i've payed my half of it, the campaign looks awesome though, can't wait to get my hands on it this weekend and give it a proper bash

30 Kills, 17 Deaths you mean?

Terrible score, not sure why they were so annoyed.

Ah yes sorry thanks for pointing out mate 30 kills 17 deaths, Indeed its a terrible score aint got a clue why they hated me they started calling me a riot shield noob down the mic? lol.

Nevermind.

The only things that annoy me are people who camp (not including snipers) and people who moan and cry down the mic all the time that its not fair.Other than that people should be allowed to use whatever equipment and perks thats available to them without ridicule.

I think the Call of Duty online community and players have to be some of the nastiest little ***** in gaming,complete and utter moaning twats who think they can tell people how to play or else.

I think the Call of Duty online community and players have to be some of the nastiest little ***** in gaming,complete and utter moaning twats who think they can tell people how to play or else.

Agreed. People even accuse me of hacking the game... What the ****?

I haven't got the new game yet but it is ahead of FM2010 on my list. Im still playing Cod4 and got my best game ever last night of 36 kills and 4 deaths with an AK47. Not legendary but not bad considering it's the only shooting game I own and only been online about 8 months.

Yeah its annoyin when people camp and snipers **** me off aswell lol but that's becasue they are better players then me as im new to the Call Of Duty world ;)

If people camp they only kill me once because I know where they are when I head back there :/

1258035395841.jpg

some yank got all his friends to report me because i was using a "noob gun" since when was a gun you get at level 25 noob, i was using Tar 21 with sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro and steady aim pro, and i had a holographic sight on it, ****** me off when people think because they say **** i will change my ways, jog on i say