Modern Warfare 2

JDY

Reaction score
Thought id make this thread to prevent countless threads being made when it does come out.
Anything to do with MW2 here, weapons, perks, maps etc..
Anything else just name it.

I heard a bunch of people's 360s have been banned as they downloaded an illegal copy?
Such idiots, what difference does a few days make..

Last edited:
I've decided im not getting this for a few months, so bored of CoD so I will play FM and FIFA, thats all I need

MW2 is goint to suck /: cus of IWnet for computer players

Getting this on Sat. Going to try finish the campaign before official release and concentrate my efforts on pwning online.

Not sure whether to get it on pc or ps3. Id like pc because of custom made maps etc, but anyway im not sure :)
Looks rather gd tbh though :)

Tis going to be annoying at first due to people been playing it for weeks before the release. Looking pretty good online though, that tactical nuke you get looks abit over the top to be honest.

Can't wait for the game so I can own everybody on it.

And I agree the 'tactical nuke' is ****.

The first few weeks online will be annoying aswell as noobs will find glitches and just cheat

Thought id make this thread to prevent countless threads being made when it does come out.
Anything to do with MW2 here, weapons, perks, maps etc..
Anything else just name it.

I heard a bunch of people's 360s have been banned as they downloaded an illegal copy?
Such idiots, what difference does a few days make..

Only people who've been banned are the retards who sign into XBox Live while playing a game before release. My roommates and I have been enjoying the game for over a week already without any live accounts being banned.

On topic:

Terminal is an epic map for multiplayer... at least on LAN (not tried online for obvious reasons), and is the stage for quite an original (and quite horrific if you think about it) mission on the campaign.

As for the kill-streak rewards, not really a big fan of the Predator missile. The Care packages are cool but the automated sentry gun is ridiculously powerful if you're playing against idiots.

this game will be the greatest, but i am waiting until x-mas, gutted

What's the solo game like Billy?

I think I will get it. But not for another few months yet. I sucked online on the first MW game I just couldn't get used to the maps and always felt lost :(

What's the solo game like Billy?

The campaign is cool. :) Not finished it yet, as I tend to play LAN games with my friends when I'm able to stick the 360 on for a bit, but there's some really interesting missions.

Really enjoying the game, definitely recommend it if you liked playing the first one.

cant wait for it to come out and try out co-op with mate before i try online

cant wait for it to come out and try out co-op with mate before i try online
I heard there wasn't going to be a co-op mode,or was that only on the PC. I definitely read it somewhere though.

yeah i will be using juggernaut mp5 again thats all i ever used lol, juggernaut mp40 on cod 5:)

I heard there wasn't going to be a co-op mode,or was that only on the PC. I definitely read it somewhere though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahX9iINccps"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops CoOp AC130 Interview[/ame]

its abit diffrent from other co-op by sound of it