******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Last edited:
in my team the right defenders best role is a wing back so i made him a wingback

my left defender SANTON is a full back so i made it a full back

u guys need to check ur players best playing areas and than change the wing back to fullback or the opposite

I tought you did that becuase of the fact that your RM has instructions to cut inside...

Also, when loosing you still have the shouts 'retain possesion', 'work ball into box'? I mean, you keep those 2 shouts and you ADD 'run at defenders' and 'play higher up'..?

Go to your League --> Overview ---> Stages ---> choose previous season

I tought you did that becuase of the fact that your RM has instructions to cut inside...

Also, when loosing you still have the shouts 'retain possesion', 'work ball into box'? I mean, you keep those 2 shouts and you ADD 'run at defenders' and 'play higher up'..?

yes .......i had benafra in that ml position so that's why because his shots are really good and his best role is inside forward that's why i made it that way .... u can make it to hug touch line too

all u guys have to see what the player that ur playing with in a particular position good at and change it to that

secondly i rarely loose nowdays with this tactics but I completely understand it that for a new team it may take time to gel with

than what i do is if I am loosing

1) pause the game
2) make my ML and MR into wingers (push them into wingers role )
3) time wasting i do it to minimum
4) increase the tempo by 2 clicks
5) push up defensive line by 2 clicks
6)SHOUTS-----------------------------PUSH UP, PUMP BALL INTO BOX ,RUN AT DEFENSE

Last edited:
View attachment 314006

Nice tatics mate :p.
But im scoring not many goals in the last games as u can see lol.
Any tips?

that's the table

View attachment 314007

first of all dont change anything in the tactic itself

what u need to change is

1)for ML make cut inside to hug touch line
2)make sure ur team is fluid with the tactics
3) match traning is proper
4) as ur team is a lower league team go and get some players on loan

and WHEN PLAYING WITH TOUGHER TEAMS GO CONTROL AND WHEN WITH LOWER TEAMS ATTACKING

good luck and hope it works

i want to focus on one of the main important aspect of a tactic to be success is that u guys should go and see what role each player suits best

View attachment 314009

see this picture in the red circle u will see the best player roles

SO if my defender DEBUCHY
a full back in the best role i will play him as a full back not a wing back

another example is if my forward KWEUKE is a complete forward i will change his role in the tactic from a poacher to a complete forward

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WHEN U CHANGE THOSE ROLES THE GAME AUTOMATICS CHAnGE THERE PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

SO note down those before making changes in the tactics

to be honest after one year of starting this game now the game have really became a joke with this tactics ........winning all the time

i want to focus on one of the main important aspect of a tactic to be success is that u guys should go and see what role each player suits best

View attachment 314009

see this picture in the red circle u will see the best player roles

SO if my defender DEBUCHY
a full back in the best role i will play him as a full back not a wing back

another example is if my forward KWEUKE is a complete forward i will change his role in the tactic from a poacher to a complete forward

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WHEN U CHANGE THOSE ROLES THE GAME AUTOMATICS CHAnGE THERE PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

SO note down those before making changes in the tactics
thats gonna be a bit of a pain isnt it?

thats gonna be a bit of a pain isnt it?

what i do is i take a picture with my cell phone of that playerinstruction screen and than i change there roles and than revert them same to same as the picture i took

First season with Newcastle and you managed to "buy" Lewandowski, Fellaini, Belhanda, Jovetic, Shawcross, Zouma, Capoue, Benatia, Wanyama, Naingollan etc. Definitely didn't cheat did you....

Nice....How did you managed to buy all those players? For some players you need to play 30M or more and I think that newcastle doesn't have a transferbudget to buy 10 or more players. Stop posting you tactic wich is based on cheating!

Last edited:
First season with Newcastle and you managed to "buy" Lewandowski, Fellaini, Belhanda, Jovetic, Shawcross, Zouma, Capoue, Benatia, Wanyama, Naingollan etc. Definitely didn't cheat did you....

not at all boy............sold

cisse ....41m$
tiote.....41m$
cabaye.....45m$
guteirez....18m$
colocinni.....15m$
taylor........9m$
r taylor......8m$

board gave me 17.5m$

thats how i bought them

Nice....How did you managed to buy all those players? For some players you need to play 30M or more and I think that newcastle doesn't have a transferbudget to buy 10 or more players. Stop posting you tactic wich is based on cheating!

wtf is wrong with people ........someone share there sucess with u cant stand it ...little boys

try a new game with newcastle i will show u exactly how u buy them ...than come back with ur statement

View attachment 314061View attachment 314062View attachment 314063View attachment 314064View attachment 314065View attachment 314066

Last edited:
not at all boy............sold

cisse ....41m$
tiote.....41m$
cabaye.....45m$
guteirez....18m$
colocinni.....15m$
taylor........9m$
r taylor......8m$

board gave me 17.5m$

thats how i bought them

Very good sells man.Any tips on how to sell for such high prices?i can never get 40m for destro after two seasons as golden boot winner.

Very good sells man.Any tips on how to sell for such high prices?i can never get 40m for destro after two seasons as golden boot winner.

what i do is i offer the players to teams at a high rates .....teams continue to say no to the player ....than i start lowering my offer by half a million and than at last i got offer for the highest other clubs are offering