******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

cabaye.....45m$??
he scores gols in you screenshots

i know he scores a lot but with the money i get from his sale i can make 2-3 areas of my team stronger ............so thats way better than one

Nice....How did you managed to buy all those players? For some players you need to play 30M or more and I think that newcastle doesn't have a transferbudget to buy 10 or more players. Stop posting you tactic wich is based on cheating!

people like u tinkerbell just do cheating not me ....i m a smart man sell players for high and buy stars by declaring interest and buying cheap ...........

not at all boy............sold

cisse ....41m$
tiote.....41m$
cabaye.....45m$
guteirez....18m$
colocinni.....15m$
taylor........9m$
r taylor......8m$

board gave me 17.5m$

thats how i bought them

Cabaye is still in your team in both screenshots, one at 31st Jan 2013, with all of those players I mentioned also in your team.

I don't believe that you got 41M for Cisse and Tiote without taking over another team, show us your transfer history.

Absolute bollocks that Southampton bought Tiote for 41M first season, definitely cheating.

Cabaye is still in your team in both screenshots, one at 31st Jan 2013, with all of those players I mentioned also in your team.

I don't believe that you got 41M for Cisse and Tiote without taking over another team, show us your transfer history.

its there go and look at it

u know what u do just to solve this go and start a new game with newcastle and on the very first day transfer list cisse and tiote both for 41 mill ...........and u will see offers coming

its there go and look at it

u know what u do just to solve this go and start a new game with newcastle and on the very first day transfer list cisse and tiote both for 41 mill ...........and u will see offers coming
I think it's just cause you have dollars instead of pounds that's why the prices seem so inflated.like initially I was like 41m for tiote by then realised that's about 26m pounds.but how much did you pay for your people?like they should be pretty darn high as well.like about 45m dollars for Fellini and 55m for lewandoski am I right?anything less n u got good deals.will try Ur selling technique though cheers.

I think it's just cause you have dollars instead of pounds that's why the prices seem so inflated.like initially I was like 41m for tiote by then realised that's about 26m pounds.but how much did you pay for your people?like they should be pretty darn high as well.like about 45m dollars for Fellini and 55m for lewandoski am I right?anything less n u got good deals.will try Ur selling technique though cheers.

YES I PLAY IN DOLLARS

AND I BOUGHT FELLANI FOR 40 M AND 44M FOR LEWANDOSKI

He sold Cabaye second season. How did you not work that out?

I have sold many players for crazy money by doing just as suggested. Offering players for twice, sometimes three times their value and then working down. It doesn't always work but it can be very good.

YES I PLAY IN DOLLARS

AND I BOUGHT FELLANI FOR 40 M AND 44M FOR LEWANDOSKI

I was kind off writing for you by explaining why the values looked inflated.As it was on dollars and that u did not cheat to sell.stop getting agitated.and second season onwards you can get crazy money for players performing at times.like you can get good money at times for performing players.but when their value rises above 30m pounds and they are not that good,it gets harder to sell.

It might be an idea for you to update your opening post with:

Training
Match Prep
Shouts

And anything else you have discussed in the other posts you've answered

He sold Cabaye second season. How did you not work that out?

I have sold many players for crazy money by doing just as suggested. Offering players for twice, sometimes three times their value and then working down. It doesn't always work but it can be very good.

THANK GOD THERE IS SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY IS BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY THAT

THANKS MAN

Thanks Jassar for a great tactic.

I had previously tried a combination of the KISS/nezza/akash tactics with reasonable success but I wasnt completely happy with the results I was getting, so i tried this. The reason I changed to this was because I got thrashed 8-2 by Everton in the Capital One Cup. Even though i am a much lower side, I thought that result was concerning.

The team that I am using is Bradford PA in league 2. MW had gotten me promoted in version 13.2.2, and i even had a 34 game unbeaten streak before the 13.2.3 patch.

I was sitting around 12th-16th before changing to this tactic.

Now I'm on top of the ladder. This tactic just gives me the confidence that I can outscore the opposition due to the sheer amount of CCC's it creates.

Quick question: Why do you use "stand off opponent" when you are in front? Doesnt that invite the opposition to attack you?

i want to focus on one of the main important aspect of a tactic to be success is that u guys should go and see what role each player suits best

View attachment 314009

see this picture in the red circle u will see the best player roles

SO if my defender DEBUCHY
a full back in the best role i will play him as a full back not a wing back

another example is if my forward KWEUKE is a complete forward i will change his role in the tactic from a poacher to a complete forward

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WHEN U CHANGE THOSE ROLES THE GAME AUTOMATICS CHAnGE THERE PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

SO note down those before making changes in the tactics

But by changing your players role, you are changing the way the tactic works. am i right? Or altering the player instructions doesn't make a difference as you are not altering the team instructions..? Is that the explanation?

Btw, great tactic mate. 4 game with sunderland, 3 wins and 1 draw (vs tottenham with 1 man down from min 36).
WHat pich size? Standard?

Thanks Jassar for a great tactic.

I had previously tried a combination of the KISS/nezza/akash tactics with reasonable success but I wasnt completely happy with the results I was getting, so i tried this. The reason I changed to this was because I got thrashed 8-2 by Everton in the Capital One Cup. Even though i am a much lower side, I thought that result was concerning.

The team that I am using is Bradford PA in league 2. MW had gotten me promoted in version 13.2.2, and i even had a 34 game unbeaten streak before the 13.2.3 patch.

I was sitting around 12th-16th before changing to this tactic.

Now I'm on top of the ladder. This tactic just gives me the confidence that I can outscore the opposition due to the sheer amount of CCC's it creates.

Quick question: Why do you use "stand off opponent" when you are in front? Doesnt that invite the opposition to attack you?

great to here that this tactics is working

i only use that in the final 10 minutes of the match so that if i am winning my team can with stand the opposition pressure

Right firstly thank you jassa for adding further confusion for me with a tweaked modern warfare lol. right, i been using the kiss tactic to great effect, but it seems you believe that this tactic is much better, do you in your own personal opinion 100% believe this tactic is superior? the reason im asking is because i dont want to mess up my save as it is currently very good. also, the kiss tactic works wonders as just a plug and play without any shouts etc, do u feel as a plug and play this one is still better? i know different tactics work differently for different people, but just wanted your own personal opinion as you seem to know your stuff.

But by changing your players role, you are changing the way the tactic works. am i right? Or altering the player instructions doesn't make a difference as you are not altering the team instructions..? Is that the explanation?

Btw, great tactic mate. 4 game with sunderland, 3 wins and 1 draw (vs tottenham with 1 man down from min 36).

I havethe same doubts mate

i know .............but for some people if the forwards are not scoring that many goals than u should change the forwards to the best roles they play but than revert the player instruction to the same as i have in the tactics ...that's what i do and it works wonders

Right firstly thank you jassa for adding further confusion for me with a tweaked modern warfare lol. right, i been using the kiss tactic to great effect, but it seems you believe that this tactic is much better, do you in your own personal opinion 100% believe this tactic is superior? the reason im asking is because i dont want to mess up my save as it is currently very good. also, the kiss tactic works wonders as just a plug and play without any shouts etc, do u feel as a plug and play this one is still better? i know different tactics work differently for different people, but just wanted your own personal opinion as you seem to know your stuff.

trust me i have played every tactics out there but every tactic have some drawbacks ....if u like kiss tactics keep going weith it ..........i wont say anything ........but i love my tactics its amazing ..............

i always play with 2 shouts at least

1) retain possession
2) work ball in box

it always turns out in the end a win for me so i would say these shouts work's