******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

caps, caps, caps. it's anoying to read

haha
than why u even come to my thread to read it

u know why because u want a tactics that will help u, urs not working at the movement

thats why

just finished second season with Newcastle

won premiere league gf--------115 ga--------27

won uefa champions league defeated barca, byren Munich , and manchester city in final

won FA cup ............

this is what i call complete domination

now starting a new career with a lower league team to see its effectiveness in the lower leagues ......

any one having success with this tactics .........would like to here from u guys....

k cool man .....just keep it civil here we are adults and lets behave like them too

i made a tactics ........try it ......if it works than cool if not lets try to make it ........

no problem from my side anymore

Good.

Your opening post is much better now, though the caps is still a bit annoying. ;) And maybe add shouts if you get the chance?

Im sure the tactic is very good and now you have given as much information as possible it helps people even more and wont clog the thread up with countless questions re training, opposition instructions and shouts.

Good.

Your opening post is much better now, though the caps is still a bit annoying. ;) And maybe add shouts if you get the chance?

Im sure the tactic is very good and now you have given as much information as possible it helps people even more and wont clog the thread up with countless questions re training, opposition instructions and shouts.

thanks and yes i will do it now

One question:

All the tactics that you based yours don't use OIs, but you use them. Why?

One question:

All the tactics that you based yours don't use OIs, but you use them. Why?

i know ....... that's where my tweaks come into use

i use OI and love them ..it keeps the defense tighter by holding some crazy wingers down with tight marking and tackle to their weaker foot .......like bale ...... as mainly the majority of goals i have conceded are from crosses and have at least built up by the wingers of opposition

with having OI the players know exactly how to handle those players or if i don't use OI than they will play with those fast pacier wingers as a default setting

So the OI are very important for me and having a world class assistant manager i leave that part on to him to decide how to do it .

i know ....... that's where my tweaks come into use

i use OI and love them ..it keeps the defense tighter by holding some crazy wingers down with tight marking and tackle to their weaker foot .......like bale ...... as mainly the majority of goals i have conceded are from crosses and have at least built up by the wingers of opposition

with having OI the players know exactly how to handle those players or if i don't use OI than they will play with those fast pacier wingers as a default setting

So the OI are very important for me and having a world class assistant manager i leave that part on to him to decide how to do it .

You are aware that OI will "destroy" any changes that you have made in players instructions, right?

Using the 3 tactic above, that have the sliders all changed, and then over run those instructions by others does not make sense. Like saying to a player in training "go left" and then on the match day you say "go right".

The only OI than i think can be used is "show weaker foot", since you cannot get that in the tactic, but pressure, closing down and tackle are there.

You are aware that OI will "destroy" any changes that you have made in players instructions, right?

Using the 3 tactic above, that have the sliders all changed, and then over run those instructions by others does not make sense. Like saying to a player in training "go left" and then on the match day you say "go right".

The only OI than i think can be used is "show weaker foot", since you cannot get that in the tactic, but pressure, closing down and tackle are there.

yes i know that...... but for me its working like a charm, so i leave that to my assistant manager , but i make sure that the wingers of the opposition are set to show weaker foot

other thing ........i know that all 3 tactics have player instruction sliders different ......

that's where my tactic comes into play ... i have found a balance that will allow to score as modern warfare original tactic and will defend strong ......

yes i know that...... but for me its working like a charm, so i leave that to my assistant manager , but i make sure that the wingers of the opposition are set to show weaker foot

other thing ........i know that all 3 tactics have player instruction sliders different ......

that's where my tactic comes into play ... i have found a balance that will allow to score as modern warfare original tactic and will defend strong ......

I have found that too, using one more Cb or changing the mentality to normal, using MW original, no drill crosses, no TM and 4 shouts. I do get some goals, but when i have an average of 5 scored per game i don't mind getting one or two in my net :D

i don't score that many but don't lost so really i could just do with scoring more

i don't score that many but don't lost so really i could just do with scoring more

yes as far as we are not loosing and conceding goals ........and scoring 1 or 2 goals a match ..... that's good