******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Hi Jassar,

Great job with the tactic, been a seasoned player for a long time and it seems your tactic for me has had the most success on this game. First save I won the league 5 times on the trot with the gunners, however with my Sunderland save I am doing well (5th place in my second, third and fourth season). Fa cup winners and europa league runners up. But I am wondering if you can please help. I am wondering what attributes work best in the AP position centre mid? I have Will Hughes at the moment, who is good but does not seem to do a lot ever really. Not sure what you recommend. Also is it just me but left footers create more from corners than right footers? Appreciate a response as quickly as poss. Cheers for the tactic!

i would say go on lampard profile and click find similar players ,than if u cant find a suitable player than play witht he attributes that are there and i am sure u will find ur player.

for me lampard is the best player in that position

FWIW, I've had great success with Arrigo Sacchi's 442 - took Swindon in League 1 from low-middle league to winning with the tactic. That with a zero transfer budget and low salary cap. We then went into our first season in the League Championship with a goal of avoiding relegation and were in the top half. But I decided to use this tactic as a backup, and when we began to lose a few matches, I switched to this one. By then, it was fully fluid.

I didn't intend to make a full switch, but the results have been quite impressive. I have been using saves and switching between the two tactics, as variability makes it hard to judge between good tactics from just a match or two. They are both very good. I do seem to get more good chances with this tactic, while Arrigo Sacchi's 442 seems to provide a "prettier" game with more elegant chances and goals. Again, both are very good and I intend to keep them both as my two fluid tactics.

I will say that this tactic now has me at 5th in the league table (when we were supposed to be avoiding delegation!) and it also provided a convincing 3-0 win over a Premier League team to advance to the FA Cup finals!

I am using this in the most simple of approaches. I do use the retain possession and work ball into box shouts from the beginning. I keep it on Attack the entire match, and the only thing I have done when I have a lead and want to protect it is move the time wasting to often. I have a decent assistant manager (remember, we were League 1, so staff options were limited) with a tactical knowledge of 15 and Defense coaching of 15 to provide OIs and I seem to get better results that with no OIs.

Hey Jassar,
Firstly thanks for giving me a tactic to use in 13.3.3 seeing as I was reaching breaking point with this game. I'm just wondering with the players for the latest version of the tactic, what attributes must each position have? Obviously there's the key ones for the roles but is there certain things each position simply must have to be successful?
Cheers,
Ed

Someone can answer at my questions?
1- Works on 13.3.3?
2- use Shouts?
3- What train and match train use?
4- the original tactic is the best? comparation with tweaks?
5-works in small and big teams?

I use jassar tactic and that only, previously won everything with old tactic, then stumbled across the udated ones, the one with advanced wingers didnt work for me on new save, an i got sacked, back to original for me now

I'm back to the original as well.

Could somebody please tell me how I can get the Complete Forward and the wingers (pushed them up) to score more? I have Bale on one side and a world-class regen on the other side. They do not score enough goals. My BPD scores more than my wingers in a season.

I use jassar tactic and that only, previously won everything with old tactic, then stumbled across the udated ones, the one with advanced wingers didnt work for me on new save, an i got sacked, back to original for me now

when u say back to the original, is this the one labelled King jassar v2? or a different one?

Also in the OP it has a CF on the right hand side of the striker force but the download has a DLF?

The original tactic is what the screenshot is of. Will try going back as well as v2 is not as good.......

Page 44 post (438) mate. I downloaded the newer tactic, wasn't pleased so wanted to go back to the original. I have success I would just like my wingers to be scoring more goals. As they are more than capable. High stats not enough goals. Can't fault the tactic to be fair. It's brilliant once the formation is fluid. It would just be much better if my wingers could score more goals. I pushed them up to AML and AMR instead of LM and RM just incase you take a look at the screenshots or the formation and get confused. Didn't make a difference if they were LM/RM or AML/AMR in scoring.

Last edited:
when u say back to the original, is this the one labelled King jassar v2? or a different one?

Also in the OP it has a CF on the right hand side of the striker force but the download has a DLF?

No not king jassar v2, just king jassar, thats the original one im referring to mate.

So does anybody know how to get the wingers to be more prolific in front of goal in the original tactic?

Very good tactic for me.. With FC Partizan I beat Porto, Chelsea and some other bigger club in Europe in first season.. Keep with good work Jassar.. Just one question, wingers to cut inside or?

Last edited:
****... so manu download links that i got confused:
you have at the center of the page: here is the download link.....
then you have further down new recreated link and with AML and AMR link....
and the u have another one at the bottom...
so which is the best???? im confused, sorry

Hi, i'm using this tactic in MUFC and have to say, that's perfect (best tactic for FM13?) but... only at home (no matter, strong or weak opponent, it's usually win and control of the game - possession about 60%). But away with stron opponent I can't do anything, unfortunately (for example in CL against Barsa, PSG or in EPL especially with Man City). They always dominate me at the beggining and even if I win, it's lucky, cause I have less shoots then opponent and possession on the level of 40%. It's frustrating. Can anyone have idea how to tweak this tactic against strong teams away? I'm thinking not only changing attack to standard, but something more, especially in the middle, where 2 my players are losing with 3 stron opponents (like Toure, Martinez & Silva/Aguero).
anyone can help?
thanks a lot

PS I will add, that in whole season with MUFC at home I win 18 out of 19 games, scored over 70 goals (I don't remember equal number) and lost only... 3! In 19 matches against all teams from EPL! That's IMPRESSIVE, great job jassar!

YES MY FRIEND U ARE 100% RIGHT ....
Hi there Jassar, your tactics are great I've just changed only one thing to your tactics and find it working a little better No assistant manger team talk at the start or human manager half time same No Team Talk at all .. That is its working great for me and btw when making substitution no manager talk either... The only team talk at the end when you praise your players for win etc. found it more effective . Thanks mate great tactics ;-)

Great tactic, found the shouts a bit iffy for me though. Stand Off Opponents seem to always let them back into the game when I'm 1-0 up for me.

Btw is there a way to make the tactic always start with certain shouts?

Last edited:
Which tactic is better for 13.3.3

King Jassar or King Jassar V2?

you said when playing away change from attacking to standard???
shouts you said retain possesion and work ball into box from begining? if you are losing add push higher and run at defense, if winning stand of opponents???
match preparation??? until tactic become fluid team cohesion and tactic,after that against smaller teams balanced and att.movenment...against similar/bigger teams balanced and def.positioning??? am i right???
tnx...
Does that mean if losing you take off retain possession and work ball into box right? And instead you put in run at defence and push higher up right?

Hi everyone, like to say Jassar tactics is Grand I done a few modifications and its working a bit better I am still testing it
first of all I have left match prep in asst manager hands, training more match training all out to far left. Like I said in previous post team talks I do that is not asst manager though this is what I found important I ask at start of match asst manager do team talk its always positive half time this is important No team talks leave blank, player sum no directions leave blank so he gets into team play... End of match if a win then you human manager team talk appreciate win to keep morale up...ohh important I do make one team talk at half time it boosts team if loosing aggressive talk not happy and it changes things around. I am in the Danish superleague first 9 won 1 draw 1 loss .. 28pts and 8 points clear of second place my team Horsens. In the Euro league upto now 2 draws 2-2 home to PSV and 3-3 away to Viktoria Pizen ...

thanks Jassar well done job mate keep it up

long time away from game ....missed it a lot ....now m back ,back with a new tactics ....just finishing the trials with it.will launch it soon