******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Guys I need help... I'm using this tactic with Man City, and I'm really strugling in away games :/ Now I win most of them but in really ... unconvincing way as for that strong team as City are.
Any advice?
which tactics u are having problem with ... flat or attacking wingers

the flat one

try to make ur match training to defending for few games . buy 2-3 defending coaches and make them train defending and try to keep the control movement for few games and u will be good

Jassar, about L. Kweuke. You told that he is great striker in all your games. Is it really? How many he scores in your saves? Do you use him as advanced or complete forward? Becouse in my game he has very low mental and hidden skills. for example consistency is 9, imp. matches is 5, professionalism is 9, determination 10, workrate 9.Of course he scores, but I see many weak side of him))

And one comment about you tactic 442. I have played more than 3 season with it. and make only few changes. All is great and i have great possession and combine game, but i see only one big problem for me - it is failures in middle and i can receive fast counter attacks on my gates. a main part of my conceded goals from counter attack. It will be great to have one more player on DM position )) Can you give some advice how I can defend my from counter attacks?

Jassar, about L. Kweuke. You told that he is great striker in all your games. Is it really? How many he scores in your saves? Do you use him as advanced or complete forward? Becouse in my game he has very low mental and hidden skills. for example consistency is 9, imp. matches is 5, professionalism is 9, determination 10, workrate 9.Of course he scores, but I see many weak side of him))

And one comment about you tactic 442. I have played more than 3 season with it. and make only few changes. All is great and i have great possession and combine game, but i see only one big problem for me - it is failures in middle and i can receive fast counter attacks on my gates. a main part of my conceded goals from counter attack. It will be great to have one more player on DM position )) Can you give some advice how I can defend my from counter attacks?

i know his stats are not that great but i have noticed in fm 13 there are few players like him whose stats are not that great but they play superb.i play him on the AF position.

for counter attacks what u can do is make the tempo one click slow and make the BWM,FB,WB run with ball to rare
that will help

Started a game with Swansea City and used these tactics to great effect so far, I'm second in the league. I'm only 6 games in but beat a few good sides such as Spurs. Tried to get Kweuke but he went to Arsenal so brought in Kadlec who is very good but Shechter is playing AF and has scored 4 in 6. He also scored 4 in 3 in friendlies too. Great tactic!

I know this might have been mentioned but I always seem to find that my wingers hardly ever assist. I've been using the flat one for quite some time now, does the AML/AMR version sort this out?

i know this picture is from a a testing team that i was trying this tactic with .dont worry about it

Oh ok, the roles looked like they would fit my players well.

Anyway, i've been using your updated tactic towards the end of my season with swansea. along with raikan007's team talks. before this i was flicking between arrigo sacchi and the original modern warfare. I lost the league cup final to chelsea using the original, then realised you had an update.

Results have been pretty good. The tactic led to a strong end of season run of form that meant i finish in a unexpected 3rd place. i won the fa cup beating chelsea 4-3 (revenge!). also won the europa league beating ajax 3-1. havent even tried the AML/R one yet.

Oh ok, the roles looked like they would fit my players well.

Anyway, i've been using your updated tactic towards the end of my season with swansea. along with raikan007's team talks. before this i was flicking between arrigo sacchi and the original modern warfare. I lost the league cup final to chelsea using the original, then realised you had an update.

Results have been pretty good. The tactic led to a strong end of season run of form that meant i finish in a unexpected 3rd place. i won the fa cup beating chelsea 4-3 (revenge!). also won the europa league beating ajax 3-1. havent even tried the AML/R one yet.
thanks mate

The tactic works great. I also found out that setting Match Preparation to "Teamwork" does very well vs both weaker and stronger teams.

Best key attributes for the players

According to the tactics king jassar V2 with wingers and king jassar V2, which are the best key attributes for the players?
In jassar post #90 page 9:
GK: reflexes, handling, quickness and jumping

BDP
: ???
CB: heading, tackling, strength, stamina, interseption (???)

FB
WB: pace, crossing (only these two??? but WB there isn't in the tactics) :S

CM
: ??? (for king jassar V2 with wingers)
AP: dribbling, throughballs, longshots (for king jassar V2)
BWM: tackling, stamina, strength, passing

W
: ??? (for king jassar V2)
AM: ??? (for king jassar V2 with wingers)

DLF
CF: accelaration, finishing, heading, passing, first touch (but CF there isn't in the tactics) :S
AF: accelaration, finishing, heading, passing, first touch

Last edited:
Could you send me the link to the tactic prior to the update? The one with the advanced playmaker, wide wingers and complete forward? I downloaded the updated one and found that my right midfielder and strikers were not as lethal infront of goal and would like to revert back.

The issue I have with the updated tactic is that the wingers hug the touchline, central midfielder is no longer advanced and the wingers do not seem to score as many as they did when they cut inside. Also as I am here does anybody have any advice on how to get the right sided striker to score goals? On the old tactic and the new they never seem to score.

Last edited:
Could you send me the link to the tactic prior to the update? The one with the advanced playmaker, wide wingers and complete forward? I downloaded the updated one and found that my right midfielder and strikers were not as lethal infront of goal and would like to revert back.

The issue I have with the updated tactic is that the wingers hug the touchline, central midfielder is no longer advanced and the wingers do not seem to score as many as they did when they cut inside. Also as I am here does anybody have any advice on how to get the right sided striker to score goals? On the old tactic and the new they never seem to score.

king jassar.tac

Sunderland save

Hi Jassar,

Great job with the tactic, been a seasoned player for a long time and it seems your tactic for me has had the most success on this game. First save I won the league 5 times on the trot with the gunners, however with my Sunderland save I am doing well (5th place in my second, third and fourth season). Fa cup winners and europa league runners up. But I am wondering if you can please help. I am wondering what attributes work best in the AP position centre mid? I have Will Hughes at the moment, who is good but does not seem to do a lot ever really. Not sure what you recommend. Also is it just me but left footers create more from corners than right footers? Appreciate a response as quickly as poss. Cheers for the tactic!

Hi Jassar,

Great job with the tactic, been a seasoned player for a long time and it seems your tactic for me has had the most success on this game. First save I won the league 5 times on the trot with the gunners, however with my Sunderland save I am doing well (5th place in my second, third and fourth season). Fa cup winners and europa league runners up. But I am wondering if you can please help. I am wondering what attributes work best in the AP position centre mid? I have Will Hughes at the moment, who is good but does not seem to do a lot ever really. Not sure what you recommend. Also is it just me but left footers create more from corners than right footers? Appreciate a response as quickly as poss. Cheers for the tactic!

Which version do you use ?