******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

New computer, new patch and a new game...

It was the best tactic for me on 13.3.2 version of the game, lets have a look what gonna happen with Tottenham in new patch.

Trying ths tactic with Brigton in my fourth season after;
Season1: 1 st (Championship)
Season2: 13th
Season3: 9th

Having 1 big problem. Always seem to be leading by 1-2 goals by the 70th min. End up drawing or loosing.

Tips?

Trying ths tactic with Brigton in my fourth season after;
Season1: 1 st (Championship)
Season2: 13th
Season3: 9th

Having 1 big problem. Always seem to be leading by 1-2 goals by the 70th min. End up drawing or loosing.

Tips?

change the mentality to control
bring time wasting up
bring temp down after 70 min .....

i am still trying 442 sacchi's milan from seanhrc, 4321 southampton by cragswc and this in my fenerbahce season. But this one is the best. i will share my ss soon. Really good at scoring and solid at defence. Balance perfect for me. I have some tweaks especially when things go wrong.

Start of the match
Team Talk

Generally assertive mode and " i expect win" generally also assertive mode "i have faith of u" for each player in stanndard matches.

If in a derby match or similar teams CL match assertive mode to the team "for the fans" and passionate mode "i have faith of u" for each players.

When against top teams calm mode "u are huge underdogs relax" to the team and calm mode "i have faith of u" for each players.

Match training

Attacking movement in general,

If i concede goals 2-3 matches continuously "Defensive positioning" for 2-3 matches.

If i concede goals from set pieces organisations "Defensive setpieces" for 1-2 matches.

"Attacking set pieces" in easy matches. (eg. cup matches)

Tactics in pre-season matches is must also with "team cohesion" in general training.

Tweaks in match

First of all i always click "retain poss." and "work ball into box" before every match as a shout.

If i have no score in first half or if i am struggling keep possession in first half; i use "get ball forward", "run at defence", "push higher up" and "play wider" as shouts.

If still not score in 65 mins change "attacking-->overload" maybe if its a weak side also change "ml-->aml and mr-->amr"

ıf i wanna keep the score and opponents have poss. i added "stand off opp" and "take breather" or "2 notches tempo and def line down". Its up to you :)

i am still trying 442 sacchi's milan from seanhrc, 4321 southampton by cragswc and this in my fenerbahce season. But this one is the best. i will share my ss soon. Really good at scoring and solid at defence. Balance perfect for me. I have some tweaks especially when things go wrong.

Start of the match
Team Talk

Generally assertive mode and " i expect win" generally also assertive mode "i have faith of u" for each player in stanndard matches.

If in a derby match or similar teams CL match assertive mode to the team "for the fans" and passionate mode "i have faith of u" for each players.

When against top teams calm mode "u are huge underdogs relax" to the team and calm mode "i have faith of u" for each players.

Match training

Attacking movement in general,

If i concede goals 2-3 matches continuously "Defensive positioning" for 2-3 matches.

If i concede goals from set pieces organisations "Defensive setpieces" for 1-2 matches.

"Attacking set pieces" in easy matches. (eg. cup matches)

Tactics in pre-season matches is must also with "team cohesion" in general training.

Tweaks in match

First of all i always click "retain poss." and "work ball into box" before every match as a shout.

If i have no score in first half or if i am struggling keep possession in first half; i use "get ball forward", "run at defence", "push higher up" and "play wider" as shouts.

If still not score in 65 mins change "attacking-->overload" maybe if its a weak side also change "ml-->aml and mr-->amr"

ıf i wanna keep the score and opponents have poss. i added "stand off opp" and "take breather" or "2 notches tempo and def line down". Its up to you :)

thats really nice ....i am making a new tactics and will implement ur talks in that team too

Has anyone compared this tactic to arrigo sacchis 442?

i gave a try. In my opinion jassars better especially offensive. Maybe sacchis 442 better for defensively. But in general jassar is in better balance than sacchi's...

i gave a try. In my opinion jassars better especially offensive. Maybe sacchis 442 better for defensively. But in general jassar is in better balance than sacchi's...
thanks mate...i think his tactics is good too by seeing the way his tactics is getting popularity

i will say if u are playing narrow than standard and if u are playing wide than maximum
i usually play standard

Mm im not really sure. Im playing your tactic and i havent modified anything. Ill go with standard then..

NEW UPDATED VERSION ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD ....FOR 13.3.3

Guys I need help... I'm using this tactic with Man City, and I'm really strugling in away games :/ Now I win most of them but in really ... unconvincing way as for that strong team as City are.
Any advice?