******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

jassar

Reaction score
NEW UPDATED VERSION ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD ....FOR 13.3.3
NEW VERSION of this tactics with a AML & AMR also made ........check the bottom of this page for that too...

View attachment 318240
First of all thanks to the creator of MODERN WARFARE442 for making a great tactics ...

Thanks to NEZZA AND K.I.S.S. for the tweaks .

I AM OPENLY SAYING I ONLY MIXED ALL THE ABOVE 3 TACTICS AND HAVE CREATED A MODERN WARFARE THAT'S SOLID IN DEFENSE AND ATTACK

As we all know there are 2-3 version of the original tactics out there ......

K.I.S.S------------Good but not creating goals and match usually results in draw (in my opinion)

NEZZA------------CLASSIC TACTICS .....Good defense but not scoring goals. (in my opinion)

MODERN WARFARE(original)-------------- Good attack but conceding a lot of goals. (in my opinion)​

So my plan was to pick up attack from modern warfare and defense from both the K.I.S.S and NEZZA

And here i create a world class Scoring and defending tactics ............

KING JASSAR

View attachment 313937View attachment 313938View attachment 313939View attachment 313940View attachment 313941 View attachment 313936

TRAINING

One of the most important things in the success of this tactics is the right tanning

In the start of the game YOU SHOULD BE MANAGING UR OWN TRAINING .

What i do in my game is i offer MUTUAL TERMINATION to all my staff and than i hire 4 or 5 star staff in different staff positions

here is a picture attached from my game which staff members i choose and what duties i give them

Your staff rating have to be high if u want better end results of traning and get better results

So when u start a new game keep ur general traning to ...... TACTIC/HIGH
And the match traning to .............................................. TEAMWORK/HIGH until u start the first season game ...

NOW
once the season kicks off

1)
u make the general traning to balanced and let the assistant manager handles the match traning(easier method but not that effective)
2)
or u can see if u are playing with a stronger opponent u can make the general traning to DEFENSIVE
if playing with a weaker opponent u can make general traning to ATTACKING

and keep the match traning to
Defensive set piecies for sronger opponents
and
Attacking set pieces for weaker opponents ( a little more work to do but better results)

It is very important to make ur TEAM FLUID in all the familiarities levels if u want to get the best out of any tactics as soon as possible

TIP: Add more friendlies to make it faster .....

Once the season starts make sure ur assistant manager is handling ..TEAM TALKS

SHOUTS
Some people says shouts dont effect the outcome ,others says yes they do ,so i leave this upto u weather to use them or no

i personally use the team talks and below are the team talks that i use...

start of match------------- retain possession...work ball into box
if i am winning at half i will add one more ------- stand off opponents
if loosing -------- run at defenders, play higher up

OPPONENT INSTRUCTIONS

Leave to assistant manager

And if u are a person who love doing his own team talks below are the examples of team talks that suits best ......
Team Talks
i Use JP Woodys

PRE MATCH: ask assistant

HALF TIME IF LOSING: aggressive talk

HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 1 GOAL "DON'T GET COMPLACENT"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 2 GOALS "YOU've PLAYED WELL BUT YOU're CAPABLE OF BETTER"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 3 GOALS OR MORE "YOU've BUILT A SOLID LEAD BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE, KEEP YOUR PERFORMACE LEVELS UP"

FULL TIME WIN OR GOOD DRAW: PRAISE

FULL TIME DEFEAT OR POOR DRAW: AGGRESSIVE TALK

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK.......

MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED******JASSAR 13.3.3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Try it and let me know what it is doing for u guyS

HERE ARE THE LATEST RESULTS
View attachment 314072View attachment 314073View attachment 314074View attachment 314075View attachment 314076
View attachment 314077

check out the success my tactics is having in the ANDY s tactic testing thread...made 2 records

best goal scoring and treble winning tactics in the same season .

NOBODY have done it

ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

League Stats:

World Super Cup:

Championship Playoffs:

Other Playoff Matches:

Notes:
- Finally, the first TREBLE!!!
- Jassar won the league, the cup, and the playoff!
- Plus, setting up a record 107 goals in 30 league games. Thats 3.5 goals a game!
- Again, no tactics qualified from the English League. It was tight though.
- Herne, FM Turkey 3, and StueyRob qualified as the leagues' runners up.
- Among them, only StueyRob made it to the Playoff's semifinals.

New update version of this tactics ----------http://www.mediafire.com/?gktrfvh349k6bba

New version with AML & AMR-----http://www.mediafire.com/?1isrb25d8ftb7p1

SOME TIPS FOR FM 13

IF DON'T HAVE A BIG BUDGET

1) TRY TO LOAN QUALITY PLAYER
2) TRY TO GO TO BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA TO BUY CHEAP PLAYERS DUE TO THERE SMALL RELEASE CLAUSE
3) ALWAYS keep an eye on the transfer market .
4) keep and eye on the players contracts and jump onto the best players on December 29 to sign them for free
5) mutually terminate the contracts of the staff
6) search on fmrte or mini scout the higher rated staff and sign them
7) always and always terminate Ur assistant manager if he dosnt have good ratings and get a better AM
8) Buy
LEONARD KWEUKE he is a beast in front of goal( in my game when i played him up front he scored a lot)..he is the poor budget teams falcao
9) buy Ryan Shawcross.........he is the best defender in the game....
10) if u don't have a bigger transfer budget try to sell players and buy new players always on a 48 month payments will little up front .

CREDIT TO ..............RAIKAN007,MODERN WARFARE, NEZZA AND K.I.S.S. FOR THE INSPIRATION .........CANT DO IT WITHOUT U GUYS .....
THANKS A LOT

also check out my other threads----** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

********HITMAN TACTICS*********13.2.3********************

Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Last edited:
you said when playing away change from attacking to standard???
shouts you said retain possesion and work ball into box from begining? if you are losing add push higher and run at defense, if winning stand of opponents???
match preparation??? until tactic become fluid team cohesion and tactic,after that against smaller teams balanced and att.movenment...against similar/bigger teams balanced and def.positioning??? am i right???
tnx...

how did the rest of your season with newcastle go? seems like you got some luck with alot of your fixtures at home in a row

you said when playing away change from attacking to standard???
shouts you said retain possesion and work ball into box from begining? if you are losing add push higher and run at defense, if winning stand of opponents???
match preparation??? until tactic become fluid team cohesion and tactic,after that against smaller teams balanced and att.movenment...against similar/bigger teams balanced and def.positioning??? am i right???
tnx...

YES MY FRIEND U ARE 100% RIGHT ....

how did the rest of your season with newcastle go? seems like you got some luck with alot of your fixtures at home in a row

Finished runner up in my first season ...........thanks to the loss on the final day of the season and man city won the premiere league..

won europa league ...defeted arsenal in the final

Looks good but please stop posting in capitals

haha .....i didn't post in capitals this time

the capitals that u see in team talks is copy pasted from the modern warfare form.....so it not my fault

until tactic become fluid team cohesion and tactic,after that against smaller teams balanced and att.movenment...against similar/bigger teams balanced and def.positioning

until tactic become fluid team cohesion and tactic,after that against smaller teams balanced and att.movenment...against similar/bigger teams balanced and def.positioning

nice......exactly

Hi, thanks, do you use any Shouts ?

yes i do

start of match------------- retain possession...work ball into box
if i am winning i will add one more -------stand off opponents
if loosing --------run at defenders, play higher up

Why does the tactic have a wingback and a fullback?

in my team the right defenders best role is a wing back so i made him a wingback

my left defender SANTON is a full back so i made it a full back

u guys need to check ur players best playing areas and than change the wing back to fullback or the opposite

OI - opposition instructions...

my bad(H)

no i don't use them but i leave them to my assistant manager

here is my point .....i leave a lot of things on my assistant manager

like OI and general training once my team tactics are fluid

SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT U SIGN A REALLY GOOD assistant manager

my recomendation is JOHAN CRUIJFF ....WORLD CLASS

can you post a screenie of your end of season final table please. Want to see what your final GF/GA tally was. (H)

can you post a screenie of your end of season final table please. Want to see what your final GF/GA tally was. (H)

MY FINAL SEASON TALLY WAS GF -----102
GA-------37

DIDNT TOOK A SCREEN SHOT SO NOW M IN NEXT YEAR SEASON.......