all same as op

I cant see those pictures mate, its in thai.. can you just type it to me please?

And do you use the 4 shouts from the OP? ( Shouts : Pump ball into box, Get ball forward, Push up and play wider ( Some Users have suggested Pass into Space aswell) ?

I cant see those pictures mate, its in thai.. can you just type it to me please?

And do you use the 4 shouts from the OP? ( Shouts : Pump ball into box, Get ball forward, Push up and play wider ( Some Users have suggested Pass into Space aswell) ?

I let the assistant do the OI's. Match training I use Att Mov at 30%.

i only use them shouts if loosing in second half

I let the assistant do the OI's. Match training I use Att Mov at 30%.

i only use them shouts if loosing in second half

And generall training? Balanced? average/high?

Thanks for help mate!

Is the hard tackling vital to the tactic? i get alot of direct red cars and injuries...

Hey Crags,

I like moving from club to club for a new challenge every season...I only took over Ath Mardrid recently...My 8th game in was against Barca away and this happened:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Just look at the gulf in class of the 2 teams...we battered them!!!

Now i'm not suggesting this is a world beating tactic for any team. I just wanted to highlight this fantastic result. It "potentially" could be a very good tactic...thanks again for your upload.

Don't suppose you will be starting new thread m8,would you still yous'e player's filter from the OP,match prep etc

Hey, at the beginning sorry for my poor English ..

Is the tactic works fine on the latest version 13.3.3?

Is the tactic will be checked with a very weak clubs that can still turn it against us? :) Please help and thank you.

I done this as well Did a test with Chelsea then did it with my long term save with Sheffield Wednesday

View attachment 325298

View attachment 325299

Hey, at the beginning sorry for my poor English ..

Is the tactic works fine on the latest version 13.3.3?

Is the tactic will be checked with a very weak clubs that can still turn it against us? :) Please help and thank you.
That 1 does. I've not tired but some i gave it to on twitter has with troyes in france & said its good

Modified MW.tac

Hows that? Hope it works as I had to sign up and log in etc to be able to upload.

I made a couple of tweaks which have made the tactic a bit more solid.

Basically the closing down on both CBs is the 1st notch of own half which has meant they hold their position better

Also added the run with ball often to the AP as suggested elsewhere.

I have taken the mighty Burnley from the depths of the Championship to 6th in the Prem

Great work Rich

Also changed the BWM to DLP on support

No midfielders holding up the ball just the CF

cabn you send link for tactic with your tweak please

Modified MWBurnleyv.1.tac

made a few more adjustments mainly to the right sided striker.

I have found this tactic to be very consistent given the squad I have at my disposal. 6th in the league on a 10 match unbeaten run and in the League Cup Final with a fairly average set of players Taarabt and Kevin Prince Boateng being the exceptions