Modric claims deal to leave Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 9K
Why did he have a gentlemans agreement about move to a bigger club, when he signed the contract. That is pretty stupid. If there was an agreement why not put it in writing. Preventing wastage of ink.

Jacko, we can leave Lampard as he didn't make any public statements.

What about Drobga.. He said "I want to leave Chelsea" then ended up playing 4 more years and still playing. So why didn't chelsea sell unhappy player? Now dont give me Manager changes **** excuses. Unhappy player is a unhappy player.QUOTE]

Drogba is just Drogba and is always unhappy when things arnt going his way or going well.

If you think he is worth 22mill then fine, but you won't get him for that. If you aren't going to bid 35mill then Chelsea should just leave it as that is what Levy will start discussing the transfer. Chelsea are trying to make the player unsettled, which is wrong.

Well it seems as if Redknapp values him much more than 35mill which is laughable lol. Keep him Spurs seriously it seems as if they value him at 50mill+, erm nah thanks keep an unhappy player Spurs.

Drogba is just Drogba and is always unhappy when things arnt going his way or going well.

Well it seems as if Redknapp values him much more than 35mill which is laughable lol. Keep him Spurs seriously it seems as if they value him at 50mill+, erm nah thanks keep an unhappy player Spurs.

Sigh. What makes you think Modric will be unhappy player? When Drogba did same and went on to play well. You just ignore everything and post the same post zillion times..

Sigh. What makes you think Modric will be unhappy player? When Drogba did same and went on to play well. You just ignore everything and post the same post zillion times..

Just going by what he is now, nothing wrong with that.

Guardian reporting that Luka Modric has handed in a transfer request at Spurs. Some huge moves developing this summer.

Meh, still don't think he's going anywhere.

We would want 40m+, and no-one is going to pay that...

HarryRedknappandLukaModric_2621924.jpg

This might have made Modric want to leave the club.

For me, he can leave, he's just crying about 'winning more trophies'. Basically he would do it at Tottenham in the next few years and get regular CL football if he stays, but for me, Modric will flop at Chelsea, I cannot see him doing great there.
Anyway, I would sell him for 35M and get two or three top players. I'd rate Kranjcar being almost at the same level with Modric and I think he can replace him successfully. We still have dos Santos (he plays on the side, but alright), a potential that can be a top player for me. I'm rather tired of Modric right now and there's too much drama for his case. I doubt he will be seen as a nice guy next season by our players.

For me, he can leave, he's just crying about 'winning more trophies'. Basically he would do it at Tottenham in the next few years and get regular CL football if he stays, but for me, Modric will flop at Chelsea, I cannot see him doing great there.
Anyway, I would sell him for 35M and get two or three top players. I'd rate Kranjcar being almost at the same level with Modric and I think he can replace him successfully. We still have dos Santos (he plays on the side, but alright), a potential that can be a top player for me. I'm rather tired of Modric right now and there's too much drama for his case. I doubt he will be seen as a nice guy next season by our players.

Krancjar and dos Santos are both on there way out. Both aint happy at Spurs due to lack of first team opportunities.

Back