Modric not for sale, insist Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 162
  • Views Views 9K
Harry Clearly, And this has been said many times, Manages to twist Chairmens hands into buying players, He makes promises off certain achievements with this money spent, blah blah blah, and yes a lot of time they work, but when they dont, he does a runner.

As much as I dislike 'Arry, and hope that Sp*rs end up like his last 4 clubs, he cannot take full blame for their respective financial collapses. He's managed to twist the hands of weak chairmen - Daniel Levy, for all his faults, is a ****** good chairman and knows what he's doing.

As much as I dislike 'Arry, and hope that Sp*rs end up like his last 4 clubs, he cannot take full blame for their respective financial collapses. He's managed to twist the hands of weak chairmen - Daniel Levy, for all his faults, is a ****** good chairman and knows what he's doing.

I am not saying it is all his fault, but he must take some of the blame.

I am not saying it is all his fault, but he must take some of the blame.

But again - he only takes some of the blame because he demanded an excessive amount of players who demanded excessive fees and wages. The latter two are largely ******-all to do with him, but the weak chairmen who gave into his demands far too easily. Levy won't do that - he has sense and he's not going to pay or buy players he can't afford. Also a key thing that Sp*rs (again, I hate to say it) are a "big" club - Portsmouth, Bournemouth and Southampton were never 'big' clubs - they couldn't afford to have that debt against their club, unlike Spurs who can afford a little leeway.

Back