Molineux, a theatre of dreams - A Wolves Story.

Thinking of doing a save with updated transfers ect or carry this one on? Thoughts please guys.

February

View attachment 362158
We need to get back on form after a few defeats from teams above us.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 3rd February 2015

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 3 Tottenham
Watt (52')

MOTM: Nathanial Clyne

The only problem we have had this season is against the large teams, we need more large names at the club to change this. We are playing well in these matches but just missing key players to produce magic moments for us. We need to get back on track though as we could fall graciously if results carry on.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 7th February 2015

Etihad Stadium

Man City 2 - 1 Wolves
McArthur (90')

MOTM: Hatem Ben Arfa

Yet again against free spending City we cannot match them as they can pay players 200,000 a week which is a third of our weekly budget and we just cannot match the quality which they do. But we put up a good fight and nearly gained a point.

English FA Cup Fourth Round
Friday 13th February 2015

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 1 Swansea
Watt (90+1')

MOTM: Ben Davies

Well we was rescued by a last minute equaliser by Tony today, we played really badly and didn't deserve to equalise. But successful teams score when they don't play well and this game will go back to a replay at Swansea where we hope to progress to the Fifth round.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 18th February 2015

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 2 Man Utd
Watt (26')

MOTM: Jan Vertonghan

Yet more points dropped where alot of teams are on our tails now after six games without a win in the league it is very disappointing. We still played quite well against United and if we got something it would be deserved but football is a cruel game and we didn't receive any points. But now we have more lower teams to play in the league so we should be able to pick up some points.

English FA Cup Fourth Round Replay
Friday 20th February 2015

The Liberty Stadium

Swansea 0 - 2 Wolves
Kalaba (2'), Ambrose (59')

MOTM: Giuseppe Bellusci

We progress into next round of the FA Cup with a confident performance against a strong Swansea team but we was too good for them and have a good chance to go on another strong run in another cup.

English FA Cup Fifth Round Draw:
Leeds v Wolves

English FA Cup Fifth Round
Wednesday 25th February 2015

Molineux

Wolves 2 - 1 Leeds
Estigarribia (38'), Borja (48')

MOTM: Marcelo Estigarribia

Expected result against Leeds who are a division below but gave us a very very good game.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 28th February 2015

DW Stadium

Wigan 2 - 3 Wolves
Watt (32', 48, 78')

MOTM: Tony Watt

Well what can we say about him? He has been immense for us and shown no signs of letting up any time soon. He is still only 21 which people forget and is one of the best strikers in the league already.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 362179
Tony Watt

League Table
View attachment 362180

Carry on with this! Would love to see what your team would look like in a few years!

Faith, passion & belief. Love the layout of the updates and of course the beginning message/quotes to kick-start them. Fantastic job so far TT, the question is can you keep them in the top 4? As Coventry City boss, gonna try and emulate your youth success as it's tight with money down here at the Ricoh.. best wishes to you and Wolves.. lets hope you'll be playing Champions League football next season!

Faith, passion & belief. Love the layout of the updates and of course the beginning message/quotes to kick-start them. Fantastic job so far TT, the question is can you keep them in the top 4? As Coventry City boss, gonna try and emulate your youth success as it's tight with money down here at the Ricoh.. best wishes to you and Wolves.. lets hope you'll be playing Champions League football next season!

Keep This Going!!!

Carry on with this! Would love to see what your team would look like in a few years!

I will be carrying this on guys, been at work long hours recently possible update tonight.

Capital One Cup Final
View attachment 367356
View attachment 367358View attachment 367359
Sunday 22nd February 2015
Wembley, London
Attendance:

Officials: Howard Webb (referee), Darren Cann (assistant), Michael Mullarky (assistant),

Hull Line-up: Bunn, Rosenior, Hobbs, McShane, Evans, Koran, Meyler, Cairney, Quinn, Simpson, Proschwitz
Subs: Warren, Dudgeon, Piscu, Stewart, Goodwillie, Townsend, Benjamin

Wolves Line-up: Ustari, Carvajal, Batth, Bellusci, Fabio, Battaglia, Clark, Pizzi, Wellington Nem, Borja, Viera
Subs: Ikeme, Tank, Watt, McArthur, Femenia, Forde, Sako

View attachment 367361

Jonathan Bond: Hello there, Jonathan Bond here from Sky Sports and I welcome you to this clash in the final between Hull and Wolves. The neutral would place bets on Wolves as they are a division above Hull but Hull themselves have dumped out Man Utd, Tottenham and West Ham on their venture to the final. Wolves have been on a down run recently failing to pick up a win in their last 5 games in the league so I think this one could go either way with the occasion. Sky Bet also places Wolves as 5/4 favourites to win with 2/1 for the draw and 4/1 for a Hull win so some people may fancy a gamble today on dark horses Hull. They have both beaten some fantastic teams to reach this stage but there can only be one winner, thanks for tuning in and I hope you enjoy the match.

Wolves 2 - 0 Hull
Viera (2'), Borja (41')

MOTM: Fabio

We will be playing European football of some reason next year at the Molineux!!!! We have also lifted a major trophy during my reign which is excellent, I cannot describe the feelings which are running through me right now but I am so proud of the lads for there efforts on getting here and managing to win the trophy. Full credit to Hull who have also managed to reach this stage and was brilliant today and ensured we didn't have anything easy but the best team prevailed I think and the result is the right one. Both set of fans was excellent and made the occasion what it was set out to be but luckily we are the happier fans and will be celebrating tonight!!!!

March

View attachment 367422
Our newly crowned trophy.

English FA Cup Sixth Round
Saturday 7th March 2015

Molineux

Wolves 0 - 2 Man Utd

MOTM: Phil Jones

Well nothing less than deserved unfortunately. We lost out to a good strong prepared Man Utd team which are looking good to win this competition. We have tired legs still from the Capital One Cup final but we crashed out the FA Cup which is disappointing but not vital and we will now kick on again in the league and focus on finishing as high as we can.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 14th March 2015

Molineux

Wolves 0 - 0 Stoke
Battaglia sent off

MOTM: Giuseppe Bellusci

I am absolutely fuming today with the officials who robbed us of a clear victory today after disallowing two of Tony Watts goals for a reason I can't see why and a red card for Battaglia for arguing his cause. The ref was fu**ing blind and Stevie Wonder would of looked in place in this match. One very angry manager after this game today.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 17th March 2015

Portman Road

Ipswich 2 - 2 Wolves
Fabio (6'), Watt (84'),

MOTM: Tommy Smith

Better but we should be mustering a victory against teams such as Ipswich if we are to reach our ambitions in Europe. Nevertheless we looked like a unit back fresh and ready to start winning games. We dominated but never made our chances count.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 367428
Fabio
The young Brazilian came into form this month.

League Table
View attachment 367430

April

View attachment 367431
Key to the closing stages of this season if we are to achieve our ambitions.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 4th April 2015

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 0 Newcastle
Diame (2'), Watt (41'), Wellington Nem (50')

MOTM: Mohamed Diame

A very very positive win and with intent that we may actually be able to challenge for that 4th spot for a chance to compete the the Champions League which would be a dream for us. We will not let it distract us though and we will focus on our goal to keep on winning. We are a team and we win and lose together.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 11th April 2015

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 1 Swansea
Watt (65', 78'), Wellington Nem (84')

MOTM: Tony Watt

Yet another stunning performance we produced against the Swans with three second half goals to ensure we took all three points. Swansea are a good standard opponent and to stick three goals past them is very encouraging and only makes us more confident to end this season.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 18th April 2015

Madejski Stadium

Reading 0 - 2 Wolves
McArthur (44'), Estigarribia (87')

MOTM: James McArthur

A win made slightly easier by Reading after ugly scenes of Alex Tettey elbowing Tony Watt in the jaw and nearly breaking it in the process. He received a red card and I hope he gets a longer suspension as there is no room for that in football. We still went on to win the game and carry on our winning run.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 26th April 2015

Ashton Gate

Bristol City 1 - 2 Wolves
Fabio (32'), Borja (90+1')

MOTM: Fabio

The fighting spirit we showed today made me to say I am manager of this club after we went down and didn't stop fighting and in the end it prevailed as we nicked a last minute winner to give us all three points to take home from Ashton Gate. This makes it 100% this month. Man City also celebrated today as champions of the league.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 367432
Wellington Nem
The creative force behind everything.

League Table
View attachment 367433

May

View attachment 367455
The closing time of the season, would we make it into the Champions League?

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 2nd May 2015

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 0 Fulham
Viera (87')

MOTM: Danny Batth

A crucial late goal which made us keep up the chase on the fourth spot and we managed to move up to third in this match which is wonderful if we can finish there but it would just be a magnificent achievement getting into Europe after our 9th place finish last year we have made massive strides forward especially with a trophy aswell.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 10th May 2015

The Boleyn Ground

West Ham 0 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

It was a boring game to watch with neither team wanting to give anything away and thats how it proved to be all of the game. A good result for both clubs but a boring match for onlooking spectators but true fans of both clubs know the point meant alot with news coming through that Tottenham failed to win Wolves WILL BE PLAYING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 17th May 2015

Loftus Road

Q.P.R. 1 - 3 Wolves
Wellington Nem (37'), Watt (39'), Diame (84')

MOTM: Wellington Nem

We finish 3rd in the league and with an impressive display to finish the season off aswell with 3 of our key players all getting on the sheet. Subsequently Q.P.R. was relegated from this result which was disappointing to see the fans knowing what it feels like experiencing it in my own career; but it has to be someone.

Final League Table
View attachment 367456

Good to see that this story is back! Fantastic season, can't wait for the next update :)

Chelsea were appalling! Raid their team for players

Chelsea were appalling! Raid their team for players

They was indeed and alot of them have already left, tried to go for Ramires but got a request of 200,000 wages which wasn't happening. I like to keep a nice balanced wage structure.