Molineux, a theatre of dreams - A Wolves Story.

Good luck in the new season - fingers crossed you make it in top four ;)
Oh, and it's never late to sell someone to Man Utd for say 50m!

Man United! Pwhoa!

Interested to see who is joining you in January!
Haha, I'm sure you could hazard a guess!! It's not hazard btw haha!!

Good luck in the new season - fingers crossed you make it in top four ;)
Oh, and it's never late to sell someone to Man Utd for say 50m!
I know mate, I think I'm still along way off the top four but i'll take a realistic approach and try and improve on last year.

Haha, I'm sure you could hazard a guess!! It's not hazard btw haha!!

I know mate, I think I'm still along way off the top four but i'll take a realistic approach and try and improve on last year.

Hmm, not Hazard? Papadopulous maybe?
I did have an idea but went and forgot xD

could u send me this save by any chance wouldnt mind going crazy with utd

August
View attachment 358744
Hopefully we can improve on last years campaign.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 16th August 2014

Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 2 - 1 Wolves
Pizzi (23')

MOTM:Juan Mata

I am gutted, absolute gutted!! We lost in the 93rd minute and our hard work all game goes to waste. We matched Chelsea in every compartment of the game and we deserved atleast a point for our troubles but they managed to ****** one late on. Encouraging signs though with a impressive first performance of the season though.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 24th August 2014

Molineux

Wolves 4 - 2 Aston Villa
Pizzi (26', 29'), Watt (34'), Estigarribia (64')

MOTM: Pizzi

We was very impressive today and looked dangerous everytime we went forward. On another day we could have had six or seven but towards the end of the game we conceded two very sloppy goals which was not pleasing and I let the lads be informed that we must always be focused. Pizzi carries on his fine start to the season with another two goals.

Capital One Cup Second Round
Wednesday 27th August 2014

Reebok Stadium

Bolton 1 - 2 Wolves
Pizzi (9'), Kalaba (90+2')

MOTM: Danny Batth

Well we got away with it massively scoring in the last minute by a wonderful freekick by Rainford Kalaba to rescue us the tie. This is a competition which I want to do well in this year and possibly challenge for silverware as we are a team striving forwards not backwards and even the chairman is supportive of this idea.

Capital One Cup Third Round draw:
Wolves v Wigan

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 31st August 2014

The Hawthornes

West Brom 0 - 1 Wolves
Watt (16')

MOTM: Efe Ambrose

Well we round off a pretty successful month with a win against our fierce rivals and break a spell that they have beaten us every game I have been in charge of. A single goal from Tony was the difference today and sealed us the three points to take back home down the motorway. We have had a solid start to the season and it is looking promising.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 358749
Pizzi
The wide man has begun the season explosively with 4 goals in 4 games from out wide.

League Table
View attachment 358750

Wow, why the masking? You fear someone from here will beat you to him? :p

September

View attachment 359214
Our fixtures in the next two months which could have a big playing factor in our season. Could we mount points against the big boys? We can only see.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 14th September 2014

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 2 Everton
Estigarribia (32')

MOTM: Mohamed Diame

Very very unlucky today. Last year I compared ourselves to Everton as a team on the whole except they have one or two very good players in their team which I felt we was lacking. I still feel that gap and hopefully when our long awaited signing joins us in January we can edge a game like this.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 20th September 2014

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 0 Arsenal
Watt (49')

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

The little Scottish wizard pops up in the second half to win us the game against the big guns Arsenal. He just keeps on going and going. It has been brilliant to see him develop as a player as he matures. Everybody doubted him for the Premier League but he hit double figures last year still in his teens and he has lots more to come. What a fantastic result for us.

Capital One Cup Third Round
Tuesday 23rd September 2014

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 1 Wigan (Wolves win 6-5 on penalties)
Estagarribia (19')

MOTM: Danny Batth

Well we got off by the skin of our teeth. With Watt being rested today I gave Aboubakar the chance to go out and impress me and put competition on Tony but we couldn't muster more than one goal although we had over 20 shots on target. The match got took to the lottery of penalties where we saw off Wigan but it could have been the other way round.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round draw:
Wolves v Brighton

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 28th September 2014

Anfield

Liverpool 0 - 1 Wolves
Watt (37')

MOTM: Efe Ambrose

We have killed another giant in the same month and it is that boy who has done it again. Tony Watt, remember the name as he was the one who was doubted and reporters claimed he wouldn't even score a goal in the Premier League who comes up with another winner against the top guns. I am so proud of the team effort aswell and they deserve as much credit as Tony for being solid and keeping the Liverpool stars at bay.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 359215
Tony Watt
Do I even have to explain?

League Table
View attachment 359216

Keep it going, like the intruige around the new signing.