Molineux, a theatre of dreams - A Wolves Story.

October
View attachment 360378
Playing as a family means you have over 30,000 people on the pitch with you.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 5th October 2014

White Hart Lane

Tottenham 0 - 1 Wolves
Clark (78')

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

Well we have done it again albeit with a little bit of luck as Tottenham should have atleast had one goal today but if you don't take your chances they will come back to bite you which we did. We hurt them in the last twenty minutes of the game. We have done excellent against the top teams recently.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 19th October 2014

Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Jan Vertonghan

We got brought down to earth today by Manchester United. It took them up until the 75th minute to break us down though. We have already showed immediate progress from last season looking more defensively sound and having more players that are able to change a game and perform on a higher level.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 25th October 2014

Molineux

Wolves 2 - 5 Man City
Watt (9', 39')

MOTM: Edin Dzeko

We knew going into the match we wasn't favourites to win but to concede five goals is disappointing from my point of view. I expected us to give them a much tighter game but they have lots of ammunition in their squad. Our budget to build a team is what they can spend on one player.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round
Tuesday 28th October 2014

Molineux

Wolves 2 - 1 Brighton (AET)
Carvajal (89'), Perez (112')

MOTM: Rainford Kalaba

We was very very lucky today to survive the competition. A 89th minute equaliser from Dani Carvajal brought us to extra time which we killed Brighton but it took us till then to step our game up. We are progressing nicely in this competition and with good luck we can make a challenge for it.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final draw:
Norwich v Wolves

Player Of The Month
View attachment 360379
Efe Ambrose
Been a calm, influencing player for us this month.

League Table
View attachment 360380

November

View attachment 360381
There are lots of guessed being beaten around the bush about Wolves's signing which will be arriving in January. Most of the media are quizzed with such a high profile named signing and there have been names such as Paulinho, Pato, Donovan, Papadopolaus and even Romelu Lukaku. We will only find out when the player signs.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 2nd November 2014

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 1 Wigan
Watt (9'), Clark (12'), Kalaba (65')

MOTM: Rainford Kalaba

A good solid win over Wigan which shows how much we have developed from last season as this would be a tight clash for us. We dominated every area of the game and looked a much more complete team than Wigan who look favourites for the drop this year.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 8th November 2014

Britannia Stadium

Stoke 0 - 1 Wolves
Watt (10')

MOTM: Tony Watt

The boys feet are on fire at the minute, leading the ranks in the Premier League as the top goalscorer and also giving us a crucial away win at Stoke who I look to finish higher than this year. We want to be there or thereabouts in the top half and maintain a stable position.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 11th November 2014

Molineux

Wolves 2 - 0 Ipswich
Aboubakar (53'), Watt (67')

A good result against Ipswich who have picked up some points recently and seemed to have gained abit of momentum till we beat them down. Aboubakar also registered his first goal for the club but seems to be on his way out of the club in January after not settling since his arrival. The usual suspect popped up with yet another goal.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 15th November 2014

Molineux

Wolves 2 - 2 Reading
Watt (50', 85')

I just cannot put into words what this lad is going to go onto. We have been made fully aware that scouts from Barcelona, Inter Milan, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund have been keeping tabs on him, we will not sell cheap as he has shown he is one of the best strikers in the league and we have developed him from nothing.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 22nd November 2014

St.James Park

Newcastle 0 - 1 Wolves
Viera (66')

MOTM: Mohamed Diame

Well a single goal has won it for us at this fantastic stadium. Newcastle are also a mammoth of a club which has been through tough times the last few years but we pulled off a good result away from home today. Johnathan Viera has settled now after his uneasy start in England. We have spoken and he is happy to stay.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 29th November 2014

The Liberty Stadium

Swansea 1 - 3 Wolves
Kalaba (7'), Watt (62', 64')

Yet another brace for the one and only Tony Watt. Despite being 20 years old he already has 25 Barclays Premier League goals and that will only grow unless he leaves anytime soon. He has been a revelation to watch this year.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 360382
Tony Watt
I'll let you guess why.

League Table
View attachment 360383

December
View attachment 360386View attachment 360387

He has won double awards. He will be joining just next month. I will have a break after December for a few of you to guess. I may even have a prize for a lucky winner! He is arriving to us in fine form and should help us massively.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final

Wednesday 3rd December 2014
Carrow Road

Norwich 0 - 1 Wolves
Watt (18')

We can do this. We can win the cup, we are into the Semi-Finals now and it has been a journey. On the brink of nearly falling to League One to almost there in a final of a major trophy in England, quite a transformation. We want to win this cup so much.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 6th December 2014

Craven Cottage

Fulham 1 - 2 Wolves
Aboubakar (17'), Watt (22')

MOTM: Brede Hangeland

Well we are keeping very good form coming into January and we have a brilliant unbeaten run in the league. Yet another game where the man has scored and I don't know where we would be without his goals this year.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 13th December 2014

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 1 Bristol City
Estigarribia (13'), McArthur (56'), Watt (83')

MOTM: Marcelo Estigarribia

An expected result but we still had to deliver. Estigarribia was brilliant with his direct pinpoint passing and causes Bristol problems all game. He would be at a Champions League regular team if he didn't have his injury troubles and he is a luxury to have when kept fit.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 20th December 2014

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 1 West Ham
Fabio (14'), Watt (65'), Clark (70')

West Ham, sometimes a banana skin for good teams. They gave us a scare with an early goal and a few early chances but they blew all their wind out their sails in the first ten minutes where we went to dominate the rest of the game and keep a top 6 finish in question.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 23rd December 2014

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 0 Q.P.R
Pizzi (79'), Viera (88'), Watt (90+1')

MOTM: Jonathan Viera

Three late goals for us which should of come much earlier. We couldn't score until Q.P.R went down to 10 men. It was a question of when we was going to but it looked very unlikely. Viera claims Man of the match with two assists and a wonderfully taken goal.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 27th December 2014

Molineux

Wolves 0 - 0 Chelsea

MOTM: Maicon

Personally a very, very good result for me. With Chelsea's spending power I would take this result all day long. We actually had the better of the chances to win the game and was unlucky to not take them but we can't be greedy and would have taken this beforehand. Wolves fans was excellent and I bow to them for being the 12th man.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 360388
Jonathan Viera
Come on form just recently for us and I hope he can carry it.

League Table
View attachment 360389

January is finally here. Who is the signing? Will he be effective for us? Can he hack the Premier League? Can he replicate his form?

Can you guess who it is?

Jordan Ayew
Bojan
Andreas Cornelius

Throwing some names into the hat! Tried guessing on age and estimated value!

January Transfers:

View attachment 360911

In's:

Wellington Nem -
The long anticipated moment for alot of people. He won the top goalscorer award and player of the season in Brazil ahead of the likes of Neymar and Paulinho. We got Nem on a free due to his contract expiring and we was the ones who matched his ambitions as a player and we announce a brilliant coup for the club which shirt sales have rocketed through the roof. We have been waiting for a player like this to join our ranks for a long time.

Giuseppe Bellusci - The Italian hardman brought in from Catania as his contract was also expiring at the end of this year but I chose to pay a fee of 3.9m as he is a class act and could be the difference between silverware and Europe rather than nothing.

Kiko Femenia
(loan) - The Spanish u21 international is not getting time at Barcelona and we need covering in the defensive department so it was a good move for both parties. If he is successful during his loan we may see what happens after that.

Borja - The Castilla midfielder has lit up the league for Castilla and for a fee of 3.3m I thought he can be a good player to be used as rotation and coming off the books of Real Madrid the boy must have some talent. We have been watching him for a few weeks and decided to make our move.

Out's:

Vicent Aboubakar -
Just never settled in the Premier League. The pace of the game looked too fast for him and he looked out of his comfort zone. A 2.5m to Hoffenheim may restart his career.

Ivo Ilicevic - The boy was released. He was not a man and was more injured than Owen Hargreaves. He was one of the highest earners as a payoff of 3m is not what we needed.

Hernan Perez - The lad was a good player for us after joining as a free agent but with Wellington Nem coming in it would have sealed his place out of the team and a 2m fee to Sunderland is good business.

We have also managed to seal a pre-contract with a fully capped international player upfront who has Champions League experience and will be a very very good striker for us. Anybody guess?

January

View attachment 361306

This is a crucial time for us to which has a big say in where we finish in the season.

Capital One Cup Semi-Final First Leg
Tuesday 6th January 2015

Molineux

Wolves
2 - 0 Everton
Watt (7'), Wellington Nem (34')

Just what we needed to start the month. New boy Wellington Nem showed Molineux what a treat they will be in for as he terrorised the Everton defense over and over again in a torrid afternoon for them which we should have had more goals. He had a excellent debut and got a place on the scoresheet for himself in the process.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 13th January 2015
Molineux

Wolves 2 - 0 West Brom
Watt (65', 67')

Run out of words this season to describe what Tony's done for us. He has improved as a player a **** of a lot from last season and even managers along the lines of Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger and David Moyes are saying what a fantastic player he is. We took a massive 3 points off our rivals in the derby!

English FA Cup Third Round
Thursday 15th January 2015
Aggborough

Kidderminster 0 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Jack Bryne

Well, well, well. A excellent display by Blue Square Premier team Kidderminster against us holding us to a draw against most of our youngsters but we really should of took one of our 24 shots on target. We will have to put out a full strength team at home to ensure progress to the next round. The money will be excellent for Kidderminster.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 17th January 2015

Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 2 Wolves
Pizzi (11'), Estigarribia (67')

MOTM: Danny Batth

Another victory over Everton, this time in the league and we have stepped up a gear since the signing of Wellington Nem has improved the quality in the team no doubt. We will be such a strong force next year with other signings arranged and possibly adding more stars to our team.

English FA Cup Third Round Replay
Monday 19th January 2015

Molineux

Wolves
3 - 0 Kidderminster
Pizzi (11'), Wellington Nem (14', 30')

MOTM: Wellington Nem

We progress which is the most important thing but yet again Kidderminster gave us a good game for a team four divisions below ourselves and I fully respect their playing style. They should be promoted this year after grit performances like they did over the two games. I invited Kidderminster managed Steve Burr for a drink after the game to tell him what a job he is doing after a fantastic performance against us and I wish him the best in promotion. I also said if he fancied taking any of our players on loan to help them out it would be a pleasure to have them in the mould of football Kidderminster play.

Capital One Cup Semi-Final Second Leg
Wednesday 21st January 2015

Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Wolves (3-3 agg, Wolves win on away goals)
Wellington Nem (53')

MOTM: Darron Gibson

We may have lost but we will be celebrating!!!! We have a chance to win our first major trophy during my reign and also in a long long time. It is a fantastic day for Wolves fans and everybody involved at the club, I am proud to be part of the club and I must thank the Chairman for supporting me in the players I bring in and have a healthy relationship with him.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 24th January 2015

Villa Park

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Wolves
Watt (5')

MOTM: Darren Bent

Disappointing to lose to Villa but we have had such a brilliant run in the league and it has unfortunately come to an end, we have such a difficult run of games next which the fixture book has been terrible to us: Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Man City and then Man Utd.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 27th January 2015

Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 2 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Bojan

We just couldn't unlock Arsenal. They was brilliant and sprayed the ball round the pitch like it was no effort. We still gave a valiant effort and put in a good shift against them. We was unlucky against a good team today.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 31st January 2015

Molineux

Wolves 0 - 0 Liverpool

We have just got players back from the ACON and what a defensive unit they make us. Diame was unbeatable in the anchor man position today and has been just about all season. We didn't have many chances going forward but neither did Liverpool but a stalemate was a fair result and the fans should be happy.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 361316
Wellington Nem
Since his arrival he has inspired others and lifted their performances.

League Table
View attachment 361317

Did the Kidderminster manager but the beers or did you???

Did the Kidderminster manager but the beers or did you???

It wasn't beers my friend, it was port of the finest kind. We have got to be professional about these things havn't we ;)