Monney !

I never said thats not true but im saying if their was no conflict people like hitler probz wouldn't exsist.. but this is real life lol soo

No one can control the mental state of another person, so obviously this couldn't be stopped, you lost your case in the argument, goodbye.

Ok lol what do you expect the owners to do ? If the government them selves are in a recession what do you think the owners are in ? And that can be questioned because although my personal view is it was right to invade Iraq, wars in general are something humans have developed there shouldn't even be soldiers !

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Infact if anything they are helping, part of the problem was that people were keeping their money to them selves and spending soo when owners spend big money it puts money back in circulation !

When in the forces you don't get a say where you go , you just get TOLD, it was not forces that decided to invade Iraq, I will let you work out who sends them, and to have no army, Navy Air force, what do you think would happen???? I know then there would no football so this thread would not off mattered

When in the forces you don't get a say where you go , you just get TOLD, it was not forces that decided to invade Iraq, I will let you work out who sends them, and to have no army, Navy Air force, what do you think would happen???? I know then there would no football so this thread would not off mattered

said nicely.

No one can control the mental state of another person, so obviously this couldn't be stopped, you lost your case in the argument, goodbye.

EXACTLY YOU JUST KILLED YOUR SELF.. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ANOTHER PERSONS MENTAL STATE THATS WHY YOU CAN'T CONTROL HOW MUCH OWNERS PAY THEIR PLAYERS ... So lol i think its time for you to stop replying

I never said thats not true but im saying if their was no conflict people like hitler probz wouldn't exsist.. but this is real life lol soo

This is completely off topic now but there is still a thing such as ambition, if someone saw that there was nothing stopping them from dominating the world then there'd be more people like Hitler rather than the other way round.

said nicely.

As appreciative as i am of their roles, its their choice to join the army so we can't be blamed for what they do although we can be blamed for causing these things. ALSO LOL you don't hear about footballers ******* on one another

EXACTLY YOU JUST KILLED YOUR SELF.. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ANOTHER PERSONS MENTAL STATE THATS WHY YOU CAN'T CONTROL HOW MUCH OWNERS PAY THEIR PLAYERS ... So lol i think its time for you to stop replying

Look at Chippy's comment. Shut Up

You can say what you like about my comments BUT THERE IS NO REPLY TO THIS ONE LOL!!!!!!

Without beeing disrepectful but this thread is about footballers & their wages not the soldiers.

Stay on topic mate and stop looking for an argument.
Leave it now

What are you talking about ?? Can you see or did you not see he telling me to shut up ? I wasn't rude to him so why should he be rude to me ?.. And whats wrong with looking for an argument maybe i might see his point of view .... And what i am saying is true if you read his comment you will see he just proved my point !

As appreciative as i am of their roles, its their choice to join the army so we can't be blamed for what they do although we can be blamed for causing these things. ALSO LOL you don't hear about footballers ******* on one another

No just getting into trouble wasting tax payers money when the police have to be called to nightclubs or when they have been accused of rape drugs and other disgusting behaviour and I know it's the same for the forces when they are in town or on leave, but believe me I rather be a footballer than a squaddie because I rather face a football manger then the Regimental Sergeant major

The difference is the footballer will have all the money in the world to get out of trouble.
You cannot compare the forces and football, both are important for completely different reasons, and as for me I can't do without both.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Without beeing disrepectful but this thread is about footballers & their wages not the soldiers.

Exactly Its about the amount of money in football

The government gets 60% off footballer's wages.

£100k a week is actually £40k to take home...

No just getting into trouble wasting tax payers money when the police have to be called to nightclubs or when they have been accused of rape drugs and other disgusting behaviour and I know it's the same for the forces when they are in town or on leave, but believe me I rather be a footballer than a squaddie because I rather face a football manger then the Regimental Sergeant major

The difference is the footballer will have all the money in the world to get out of trouble.
You cannot compare the forces and football, both are important for completely different reasons, and as for me I can't do without both.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Exactly Its about the amount of money in football

Think about the amount of money made on income tax from their wages though, England are so tough with income tax that the government makes a huge amount on it

First reply i have respected... You weren't rude in your reply, it wasn't bias and it was realistic... Although you could argue footballers and celebs in general come under real pressure to be good role models and you could argue they play a role just as important as soldiers because they help shape our future generations, who are our tomorrow!

The government gets 60% off footballer's wages.

£100k a week is actually £40k to take home...
Isn't it 50 %. Plus i think most of the wages quoted are earnings after tax but i might be wrong.

Last edited: