Monney !

Isn't it 50 %. Plus i think most of the wages quoted are earnings after tax but i might be wrong

No i'm sure it's after mate, because there was a big mention about Madrid paying the tax on Ronaldo's wages so he actually still gets his full wage and there was a big thing a few months ago about the pension/savings scheme that players are using as a loophole in tax laws so they pay less income tax

I am out of hear I heard enough ****, this is about football and the money they get, drop the forces from the thread, you have no Idea what a solider faces, I DO, as a member of the forces (Not now) I find what has been said offensive I look at the younger generation and all I see is the dis respect to the old, Police, Fire, so on so on more now then than ever

I am out of hear I heard enough ****, this is about football and the money they get, drop the forces from the thread, you have no Idea what a solider faces, I DO, as a member of the forces (Not now) I find what has been said offensive I look at the younger generation and all I see is the dis respect to the old, Police, Fire, so on so on more now then than ever

No offence mate like it or lump it... We have stopped talking about soldiers and no matter what you think you are not incontroll of the younger generation, and just to be clear that can't possibly make sense because it the older generation who are causing these things to go on seeing as they are in control.

Isn't it 50 %. Plus i think most of the wages quoted are earnings after tax but i might be wrong.

I'm sure it's before tax, and on that note the government is actually weakening English football as players are opting to go to Spain and Germany instead of England because of the ridiculous tax in the UK.

And another thing not mentioned is that these players who are on a hundred grand plus a week will also not have to work from their thirties onwards (unless they choose to) meaning they work around half the years that an average person would work.

IN britain the tax is 40% if you earn over 40,000 per anum, So although i think the players are being overpaid, nothing the government or otherwise can do about it. Most football clubs are privetly owned so we cant control how much is being paid. There companys. little off topic but its when the rich wage war, its the poor who die. linkin park lyrics yes, but very true :/

IN britain the tax is 40% if you earn over 40,000 per anum, So although i think the players are being overpaid, nothing the government or otherwise can do about it. Most football clubs are privetly owned so we cant control how much is being paid. There companys. little off topic but its when the rich wage war, its the poor who die. linkin park lyrics yes, but very true :/

Democracy aint perfect.