Great Idea

Sounds like a great idea. I'm interested but see that all the spaces have been filled.

We're live!!!!

Game save
chairman save

Confirmed Managers

Stonecold - AC Milan
LiamCFC88 - Lazio
Smithc18 - Inter
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli
Hugo Caldeira 1234 Roma
Sheep FM - SPAL
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina
Klippybo - Atalanta
Desbot - Torino
KillerRoo - Sassulo
danjames101 - Sampdoria
Smiffylad654 - Genoa

Team Balance
AC Milan £31,2M
Inter £26.7m
Napoli £24.9m
Roma £22.2m
Lazio £16.9m
Fiorentina £15.1m
Torino £12.4m
Sampdoria £8.9m
Sassuolo £8,6m
Atalanta £8m
Genoa £8m
SPAL £2.6m

After this the game save file and team balances will Update on the opening post at the start over every window

So time to get to work everyone!

AC Milan
View attachment 51338

No thrills with Donald Trump or someone daft taking over here, never seen the point of that, This is plain and simple we know who we are.

I've played as Milan several times over the years having great success rebuilding one of the top sides in world football 10 years ago and here in 2018 with a boost in funds rebuilding the squad prior to me taking over should change the fortunes of the squad who have no excuse for not mounting a title challenge. Borini aside!

The squad is quite strong but changes are still needed first will be at the top as i plan to remove Rino Gattuso as manager and put my own man in

View attachment 51337

Transfer List

DC L Bonucci £70m
DC M Musacchio £20m
DR I Abate £7m
DL R Rodriguez £15m
DC C Zapata £5m
DC G Gomez £5m
MC J Mauri £10m
MC R Montolivio £4m
GK Gabriel £1m
AT F Borrini Free, Will cost you £5m in the summer when his loan turns to a permanent deal
GK A Donnarumma Free
MC Juan mari Free
AM N Odumandi - Free
AT H Mastour - Free

Loan
DR D Calabria
MC M Locatelli

As always i will listen to all offers on all my players.

Last edited:
stupid question, what folder does the save file go into again?

We're live!!!!

Game save
chairman save

Confirmed Managers

Stonecold - AC Milan
LiamCFC88 - Lazio
Smithc18 - Inter
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli
Hugo Caldeira 1234 Roma
Sheep FM - SPAL
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina
Klippybo - Atalanta
Desbot - Torino
KillerRoo - Sassulo
danjames101 - Sampdoria
Smiffylad654 - Genoa

Team Balance
AC Milan £31,2M
Inter £26.7m
Napoli £24.9m
Roma £22.2m
Lazio £16.9m
Fiorentina £15.1m
Torino £12.4m
Sampdoria £8.9m
Sassuolo £8,6m
Atalanta £8m
Genoa £8m
SPAL £2.6m

After this the game save file and team balances will Update on the opening post at the start over every window

So time to get to work everyone!

Fiorentina

Fiorentina-Wallpaper-5.jpg

New Chairman At Fiorentina

Bert Ernie has taken over as chairman at Fiorentina football club.

Ernie kept his press conference pretty short today with just one statement for the press….

“Yes before you all start, my mum was a big fan of Sesame Street! It was pretty tough growing up named after two characters from a kids TV show, but look at me now b*tches!”

With the press sitting stunned, Ernie returned to add a couple more points. He said “We’ve got £15 million for new players and sure enough the fans will see some new faces here this season. Some players will leave too, but one thing is certain, Stefano Poli will remain manager…..for now!”

Transfer List:

DM, M/AM (C) - Jordan Veretout - asking price £6 million
AMRL - Rahik Zekhini - asking price £2 million
DRL, WB (R) - Bruno Gaspar - asking price £3.2 million

Loan List:

GK - Artem Makarov

Happy to listen to all offers for any of my players!

Last edited:
Breaking news. Newly promoted SPAL fc have been taken over by Scottish Business heir SheepFM. The 21 year millionaire fell in love with the little club's rise from bankruptcy to the top league of Italian football. He has vowed that SPAL will never face financial crisis again.

The club is by far the smallest in terms of finance so will have to rely on loan dealings or low cost transfers.

Transfer listed
  1. GK - Giacomo Poluzzi
  2. MRLC - Eros Schiavon

Last edited:
For a split second their i thought you were giving Donnarumma away on a free transfer before remembering his brother also plays for them lol

View attachment 51315
Screenshot of Napoli's announcement on their website

In surprising news, Napoli posted on their website earlier today announcing a new owner, the former France and Saint-Étienne manager Hugo Letellier. The Frenchman won multiple Champions League and Ligue 1 titles and fans will be hoping that kind of footballing experience will be bringing success to the club.

Napoli's announcement is one of many in Italy at the moment, with a surge of new owners coming in the league in the hopes of making it more competitive and allowing bigger teams like Inter, Napoli, Roma and Milan to potentially compete with Juventus in the Serie A.

Early reports suggest that Letellier is more than happy to keep Sarri as the manager in charge for now and with a transfer budget of just under £25 million, we might see a couple of arrivals on the player side of things. The new owner also announced a list of players he'd be willing to let go of, along with asking prices, which should make it nice and easy for other teams around Italy and Europe to come in for players provided they would want to do so!

View attachment 51312
AFTER FURTHER CONSIDERATION AND LOOKING AT MY SQUAD, I'VE DECIDED TO REMOVE JORGINHO FROM THE TRANSFER LIST. IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO PAY BETWEEN €25 and €30 million though, I might be convinced. Cheers!

Last edited:
Documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2018/games
Quick question mate, would it be possible to upload the save and have the ability to put myself at the club I'm the owner of? That way I can actually see in terms of tactics and squad depth what I would need for the team. The in-game editor isn't working in there for some reason so it makes a bit hard to visualise the tactics and get the right players!

Quick question mate, would it be possible to upload the save and have the ability to put myself at the club I'm the owner of? That way I can actually see in terms of tactics and squad depth what I would need for the team. The in-game editor isn't working in there for some reason so it makes a bit hard to visualise the tactics and get the right players!

Cant you just add yourself as Manager?

That's what I'm saying, the option doesn't show up on there I don't know if it's an issue with the save or my game? I'll restart the game and let you know :)
Restarted the game, still doesn't show up which is a bit odd because I know I have the in-game editor, I bought it when the game released and I was thinking of doing a chairman game at some point so im not too sure what's going on :(

imagejpeg
Inter Milan under new ownership

British businessman Connor Smith is one of many new owners in Italy today.
His press conference was very short and wanted to let fans know there would be no change in the management team.
However he sent a warning to the squad saying everyone has there price and is open for talks about any of the players.
The transfer budget was set at 20 million.

Last edited:
Restarted the game, still doesn't show up which is a bit odd because I know I have the in-game editor, I bought it when the game released and I was thinking of doing a chairman game at some point so im not too sure what's going on :(

Anyone else not able too add a manager? or anyone able to help?

Sampdoria Welcome Back.......

View attachment 51309

As the Press gather, there is a real buzz around the room. Rumours of a big announcement have spread, the media sit eagerly in anticipation. Sampdoria's press officer clears his throat as he stands.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, after a long and drawn out process I'm delighted to announce that Sampdoria have been successfully taken over by the overseas investment group "Heritage Global Investments". I'm delighted to also announce we have a new chairman in place.....please welcome home...DAVID PLATT"

View attachment 51308

David Platt cannot hide his delight, smiling and posing for the camera's. He takes his seat and pulls the mic closer to him.

"Thank you all for coming here today. As I'm sure many of you aware, this club holds a special place in my heart. Arguably the best years of my football career were spent here, and I cannot wait to get started in this role. Sampdoria have a fantastic history and I'm confident that with the right people in place, with a clear vision and plan, we can begin to restore this great club to it's rightful place amongst Italy's elite"

When asked on his initial aims for the season, the manager's future and any transfer activity, Platt had the following to say:

"Look being realistic, we haven't the depth at the club, nor the budget to compete with the big boys....well certainly not right away. I strongly believe we can compete though, and I wont accept anything less than a top half finish....at least! I'd like to take this opportunity to also dispel a few rumours and confirm that Marco Giampaolo will be continuing in his role as manager"

"In terms of transfers, i'll sit down with Marco shortly to discuss targets, but the following 3 players are available on the transfer list:

Dawid Kownacki - £400,000
Valerio Verre - £2.2M
Ricky Alvarez - £5M

As always if any manager would like to bid for any Sampdoria players, the message is please bid...but we won't be selling players for cut prices, especially to rivals! Thanks again all!"

Last edited:
View attachment 51303
Takeover at S.S Lazio

Today Lazio have announced that Claudio Lotito was stepping aside from the football club, removing himself from the position of Chairmen and Club President in which he had held since 2004.

To replace Lotito, a new face has been introduced to Lazio.

Giovanni Ferrero has completed the purchase of S.S Lazio.
Bron in Farigliano, Near Turin. Ferrero gained his billions through is familial inheritance of his familly company which is responsible for many global brands such as Nestle Chocolates. These business ethics have seen him rise to become the worlds 37th richest person in accordance to Forbes.

View attachment 51302

When speaking to the media, Ferrero acknowledge this was a new step for him to enter a market unknown to him. He did enforce a sense of confidence however that his known business skills would see the rise of a self sufficient Lazio which is not only financially sound but also a club with strong enough quality to challenge with Europe's elite.

When asked about the position of current manager Simone Inzaghi would remain at the club. He responded with a simple one word answer. No.
Ferrero did however mention that no replacement had been found as of yet and the job is open to any adequately poised managers.

Lastly, Ferrero said that although he would be involved in the transfers of the club, the manager will be given a budget capable of competing with the vert best of Italy and set a minimum target of Champions League football next season with a failure to do this resulting in the managers contract being terminated

Following this release is the transfer list of S.S Lazio

Dusan Basta - £2.5 million
Marco Parolo - £10 million - Sold (£9m)

Senad Lulic - £10 million
Stefan Radu - £8 million
Lucas Leiva - £12 million
Ivan Vargic - 250K
Martin Caceres - £4 million
Filip Djordjevic - £2 million
Di Gennaro - £3 million
Felipe Caicedo - £7.5 million
Mauricio - £4 million