Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 39K
Here is our remaining transfer list. Negotiations are welcome.

Dusan Basta - £2.5 million
Senad Lulic - £10 million - Now 7 million
Stefan Radu -
£8 million - Now £5.5 million
Ivan Vargic - 250K
Martin Caceres - £4 million
Filip Djordjevic - £2 million
Di Gennaro - £3 million
Felipe Caicedo -
£7.5 million - Now £6 million
Mauricio - £4 million

Last edited:

1st June 2000hrs FGN, Free, U18 and DOM Deadline Passed

Ok guys so we've whizzed passed the deadline. I'll post all the transfers shortly, although everyone knows who they have got via PM and now i will ask you to post here or message me the budget you want your managers to have to spend.

We have another 24 hours to let me know what transfer money you will let your managers have complete any club to club transfers between your fellow players. These are the only transfers that can be done by the chairmen the January.

Team Balance
Inter £26.7m
Roma £22.2m
AC Milan £12.3m
Torino £10.3m

Atalanta £8m
Sassuolo £6m
Genoa £8m
Napoli £3.1m
SPAL £2.6m
Fiorentina £1.2m
Sampdoria £0m
Lazio £0

Any issues just let me know!

Last edited:

Summer Phase 1

AC Milan
DOM 1/2
Emanuel Vignato £375K wage £350
FGN 1/3
Matthijs De Ligt £10m, Wage £13.5k
U18 3/3
Ben Woodburn £5,4m Wage £18k
Rodrygo £900k Wage £360
Faitout Maouassa £2.4m Wage £21.5k
Loan 1/1
Erik Lamela - Tottenham
Free 1/3
A Pirlo £1k
Manager
Out Gattuso, In Carlo Ancelotti Wage £19k

Atalanta
FGN 3/3
FGN Paulinho £1.1m Wage £7,500
FGN Everton - Gremio - £2.3m Wage £13,500
Free 1/3
S Nasri Wages £35k
D Capel £1k
Loan
Hachim Mastour

Napoli - Linecoign 1998
FGN 3/3
C Lenglet £4m, wages now £15k
P Rajkovic £2.4m, wages now £20.5k
R Sanches £6.4m Wages £38,250
C2C
Marco Parolo Lazio > Napoli £9m

Lazio - Liam cfc88
FGN2/3
Olivier Ntcham - Celtic>Lazio - £7.2m, Wages now £22,75
Morgan Sanson - Marseille>Lazio - £14m Wages now £62,500
Manager

Out Inzaghi In Thomas Tuchel £64k wages

Sampdoria - Dan James
fGN 3/3
Artiz Aduriz - Ath Bilbao>Sampdoria - £2.6m, Wages £34,25
Orbelin Pineda - CD Guadalajara>Sampdoria £5.8m Wage £20,500
Saul Salcedo olympia - Sampdoria 1.1k - 950k
Free
Zeca £35k

Fiorentina - The not so special one
Fgn 2/3
Alban Lafont Toulouse>Fiorentina - £6.2 million, Wage £12,400
Aaron - Espanyol>Fiorentina - £5.2 million Wage £17,250
U18 2/3
Dennis Man - FCSB>Fiorentina - £1.8 million Wage £7500
Joao Felix - Benfica>Fiorentina - £700k wage £3k

Sassuolo Killer Roo
FGN 1/3
Gonzalo Carneiro - Defensor Sporting - Sassulo - $£2.2m - Wage £1950k
DOM 1/2
Stefano Tarolli - Foggia - Sassulo - £255k Wage £3750k

Torino - Desbot
Manager
Out Mazzani in Guus Hiddink

For Zeca two clubs made a identical bid amount but Sampdoria win this one due to having the bid in first.

We have till 8pm tomorrow night to get deals between clubs sorted. Some teams with plenty cash there to spend!​

Last edited:

AC Milan's Final Summer Transfer List

DC L Bonucci £70m
DC M Musacchio £16m
DR I Abate £5m
DC C Zapata £4m
DC G Gomez £2m
MC J Mauri £5m
MC R Montolivio £2m
AT F Borrini Free, Will cost you £5m in the summer when his loan turns to a permanent deal
AT Nikol Kalinic - Free - Will cost £17m next summer
GK A Donnarumma Free
MC Juan mari Free
AM N Odumandi - Free
AT H Mastour - Free

Loan
DR D Calabriai

As always i will listen to all offers on all my players.

post here or message me the budget you want your managers to have to spend.​

Also Message me any players your wanting transfer listed. Keep it within reason as i have no intentions of going through the u20s and u18 squad to list everyone haha

Windows all closed. I'm busy till late tommorow afternoon but by this time tomorrow at the very least we'll have up to August done and a August Update posted

Simming is underway so here is the mass of C2C transfers

Lucas Leiva - Lazio - Torino £5m
LOAN D Calabria - AC Milan to Torino

Very sad not to see more moves pulled off, communication is on of the main reasons these games keep going

So as the game works through July and August here's a few more rules

1 Let me know now about your managers if the game sacks your manager if you want to move on from him i'll put in back in till the next transfer window where you will get a free shot at changing your coach. Otherwise i will just put your manager back to your team

2- INVACTIVITY WARNING
If you go through a whole season without any posts ect for a whole season i will message you before the final table update and a failure to reply will lead to you loosing your team and we'll for a new manager to take you spot

Can't wait to see how Napoli got on! and if Sarri gets sacked I'd like a shot at replacing him please! :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to the first sim update stonecold. I know for me it was a case of not enough funds to buy other people's players in the positions I required. But I do check the posts and have a look at the players on offer :-)

As for my manager, if we sack him I'd like an opportunity to move on from him in the window

If I had more money I would have went for other peeps players lol

If I had more money I would have went for other peeps players lol

Haha same, not sure 12 million is enough to turn Torino into Serie A champs, although Lucas Leiva is going to be a human shield #GuusHiddinksBarmyArmy #TorinoTurkeyTwizzlers

BREAKING NEWS (SORT OF): TORINO BRING IN THREE NEW PERSONEL

For a long time now the press has speculated about who Desbot would bring in to replace the outgoing Walter Mazzari. Louis Van Gaal and Claudio Ranieri considered after the club missed out on top target Thomas Tuchel to Lazio, but in the end the club decided to bring in the vast experience of managerial journeyman Guus Hiddink. Hiddink is a renowned fan of turkey twizzlers and his wages will be partially paid with the British food delicacy.

The club also acted fast to bring in human shield Lucas Leiva from Lazio for £5 million and have loaned Davide Calabria from AC Milan.

th

RUMBLINGS AT ATALANTA AS CANIGGIA SPEAKS OUT AGAINST
th

GASPERONI

All is not well at Atalanta it seems as the clubs new owners spokesperson - Claudio Caniggia - lambasted current manager Gasperoni by saying that he needs to change his tactics or else!!!!

Caniggia said - "We are well aware that the manager is loved by the fans and what he has done for the club but we want to play attacking football and we hope that the Gian Piero can see that and adhere to the clubs wishes. He likes to play a 3-4-3 formation with a DM which can be seen as offensive but when the first 7 are in your own half it isn't so. Personally I like a 4-2-3-1 formation with 2 wingers and an attacking midfielder".

Questions arose around the transfer dealings as Atalanta brought in players who are wingers or can play on the wing or attacking midfield. Were they bought by the manager?

Caniggia: "Gasperoni recommended players and we suggested players and we went for who is best. Nasri is experienced, Everton is at 21 a great player who can improve while Paulinho at 16 is a tremendous prospect as is Mastour. The squad was lacking in attacking midfield and wide areas and we strengthened accordingly".

Gasperoni has yet to react to Caniggia's outburst.

Last edited:

September 1st

Game Save
sept update

Table
View attachment 50812
A whole league game has been played and already Juventus lead the way

Chairmen make all the main moves. Roma's quiet owner lets his coach nab a Sassuolo star
Lazio loan a player i planned on loaning before seeing Lamela was back up so will be interesting to see which one does better!
Not sure what happened to Dennis Man but he's still at Fiorentina

The next game save you will ba able to download will be on Jan 3rd when the transfer window opens

Any idea when you'll post the next game save?
EDIT: what a start for us, a 1-0 win! buzzin... :D

Back