My laptop is playing up and won’t let me download the database from here I will be able to fix it in next few days when off however is this just the janurary update just so I can look at players etc!

My laptop is playing up and won’t let me download the database from here I will be able to fix it in next few days when off however is this just the janurary update just so I can look at players etc!
The formatting at the end of your post makes it sound like you're asking if this latest save is the January update? If you are, then no this is just the initial save at the start of the season for us to be able to make transfers and such but the next update will be the January one according to the rules that stonecold wrote!

The formatting at the end of your post makes it sound like you're asking if this latest save is the January update? If you are, then no this is just the initial save at the start of the season for us to be able to make transfers and such but the next update will be the January one according to the rules that stonecold wrote!
i meant the database is it the Janurary 2018 update or is it the base game database so I can see player values,wages etc

i meant the database is it the Janurary 2018 update or is it the base game database so I can see player values,wages etc
It is the base game yes, but keep in mind that any like PA (potential ability) and CA (current ability) can change from save to save!

th

ATALANTA B.C.

The famous Italian club who has developed so many world class superstars in the past have been taken over by a new consortium and the media spokesperson for the group is a former player of the club..

CLAUDIO CANIGGIA

th

(Caniggia in his playing days for Atalanta)

Best friends with Maradona the World Cup winner is a club icon and hopes to bring success to the club immediately. In doing so he has immediately made 2 players available...…..

Andreas Cornelius (ST) - £5m
Nicolas Haas (D) - £1m

He has made it known that he is on the lookout for wingers and a striker.

New chairman Desbot looks to bring back the good times at Il Toro

Supporters of Torino have been anxiously following the news of new takeovers across Serie A as Italy's top flight is experiencing a wave of financial gluttony. Today, they will be delighted to have seen that Desbot, a turkey twizzlers tycoon, has decided to pump his billions into the Turin side that has become shrouded by the glory of their neighbours Juventus.

In his first statement, Desbot said that he his first move as chairman would be to install exciting young German manager Thomas Tuchel who he believes can get the maroons playing the stylish football needed to compete at the top of the league.

He has also stated that bids will be welcomed on any of the players, apart from bids for talisman striker Andrea Belotti, as Desbot claimed that "he's better than Messi".

The new chairman has stated his list of top transfer targets to improve the playing squad: Macnelly Torres of Atletico Nacional, Gilbert Koomson of Brann, Cristian Pavon of Boca Juniors.

He welcomes the great influx of interest in Serie A and wishes his fellow chairmen the best of luck!

How is everyone getting on?

So far we've had 5 managers conduct serious business and amazingly as it stands there is no issues with transfer's clashing which would require another 24 hours. So for those that have yet to make any deals and those that have is 48 hours long enough and we close the window at 8pm tomorrow or would you like through to Saturday night 8pm?

Anyone needing help give me a message!

Thanks

How is everyone getting on?

So far we've had 5 managers conduct serious business and amazingly as it stands there is no issues with transfer's clashing which would require another 24 hours. So for those that have yet to make any deals and those that have is 48 hours long enough and we close the window at 8pm tomorrow or would you like through to Saturday night 8pm?

Anyone needing help give me a message!

Thanks

For me, 8pm tomorrow is fine although i'd suggest saturday as until today many transfer lists weren't posted so maybe give some time for those people but anytime suits me.

For me, 8pm tomorrow is fine although i'd suggest saturday as until today many transfer lists weren't posted so maybe give some time for those people but anytime suits me.

Other option i just thought of is close all transfers except club to club and compensation transfers, (players smaller teams missed out on due to bigger team taking them) then have another day to do them?

View attachment 51203
Breaking News: Lazio replace Inzaghi

Italian media report that today S.S Lazio have agreed a settlement deal of around £5 million which will see an end to Simone Inzaghi's reign at the Rome based club.
The club very quickly released a press statement thanking Inzaghi for his time at the club and wishing him well in the future.

To replace Inzagi, new Lazio chairman Giovanni Ferrero has turned to upcoming German manager Thomas Tuchel who has tonight signed a deal making him the new manager of Lazio. This is seen as a shock appointment from and outsider for the managers position.

View attachment 51202

Speaking at his first press conference. Tuchel was asked about his ambitions for Lazio.

Tuchel: "I wouldn't have taken this role if i didn't believe we could compete, I've signed to an ambitious clubs with an ambitious chairman as well as a club with great fans who deserve better than"

He was then asked about his targets for the year.

Tuchel: "My targets are alligned with Giovanni's, We want to bring Lazio to the forefront of Italian and European football and aim to do that this season"

When asked about transfers, Tuchel responded.

Tuchel: "My budget is minimal, I have been assured any fees from outgoing players is mine to spend. We have two players already signed and one already who has left"

Confirmed transfers will be announced following the closure of the TW. Here is our remaining transfer list. Negotiations are welcome.

Dusan Basta - £2.5 million
Senad Lulic - £10 million
Stefan Radu - £8 million
Lucas Leiva - £12 million
Ivan Vargic - 250K
Martin Caceres - £4 million
Filip Djordjevic - £2 million
Di Gennaro - £3 million
Felipe Caicedo - £7.5 million
Mauricio - £4 million

It seems that we have a battle on our hands for Tuchel :p

It seems that we have a battle on our hands for Tuchel :p

Afraid to say Liam got the request in first by private message which is th only way to make a deal happen. If its not in my inbox i cant make it happen!

Afraid to say Liam got the request in first by private message which is th only way to make a deal happen. If its not in my inbox i cant make it happen!

No problem! Does that include player transfers and manager departures too?

No problem! Does that include player transfers and manager departures too?

Managers are first come first serve, as long as its realistic

Free players go to whoever makes the highest wage offer

If more than 1 club bids for a player in a the FGN, U18s & DOM deal it goes to the club with the highest reputation and the loosing club will get a second shot to use the slot on another

Another thing i've noticed is managers getting sacked. If this happens the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping there current manager. They cant poach another players manager

View attachment 51182
U.S SASSULO CALCIO BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT

Having gained promotion to the Serie A in 2013, Sassulo have had a couple average seasons only placing as high as 6th. The club fields many young talented Italians such as Domenico Berardi and Stefano Sensi.

The club has stated that there will be no change in management or backroom staff for the next season but they have issued a transfer list.

Transfer List:
Antonino Ragusa
Alfred Duncan

The club has also stated they are willing to take any offers for other players.

Little reminder, still have Chiriches on the Napoli transfer list for €10 million and will consider any offer between €25 and €30 million for Jorginho!

I will also consider offers for other players if I judge the value to be enough for said player! :)

Little reminder All inter players available for a reasonable fee

I'll jump on the bandwagon....Fiorentina transfers available....

Transfer List:

DM, M/AM (C) - Jordan Veretout - asking price £6 million
AMRL - Rahik Zekhini - asking price £2 million
DRL, WB (R) - Bruno Gaspar - asking price £3.2 million

Loan List:

GK - Artem Makarov

View attachment 1163714
U.S SASSULO CALCIO BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT

Having gained promotion to the Serie A in 2013, Sassulo have had a couple average seasons only placing as high as 6th. The club fields many young talented Italians such as Domenico Berardi and Stefano Sensi.

The club has stated that there will be no change in management or backroom staff for the next season but they have issued a transfer list.

Transfer List:
Antonino Ragusa
Alfred Duncan

The club has also stated they are willing to take any offers for other players.

BREAKING NEWS: Torino make non-negotiable £10million bid for Alfred Duncan

In his latest press release, Turkey Twizzler tycoon and new Torino owner Desbot has decided to place a lavish £10million bid for transfer listed Sassuolo player Alfred Duncan. Desbot has reportedly messaged the new Sassuolo owner in the hope that the deal can be made as soon as possible, to give both sides time to negotiate deals for other players.