If we move to Germany i'll do a random number draw to determine which player gets 1st pick
Good idea, as much as I loved Italy I feel starting there again could get stale. Definetly keep it on the list of nations to progress to though

That is disappointing news as the game was running really well. The good news though is that there seems to be a good group of people who want to play a chairman game so I imagine we can run another game with no problems. I agree with the last couple of comments in that we might want to start in another country. Just so the first couple of seasons are not repetitive. Maybe set Italy to be the last league to come to so it has all changed by the time anyone gets there.

In terms of leagues this idea could work for, I think it could work in the following leagues.

Italy - Juventus
Germany - Bayern
France - PSG
Scotland - Celtic
Netherlands - Ajax
Russia - Zenit
Belgium - Anderlecht
China - Guangzhou
Ukraine - Shakhtar

Obviously we wouldn't do all of those leagues as we would be there forever and end up being the chairman for 9 different clubs at the same time but you could select a few out of that list or any other leagues people can think of.

Gutted but all credit to stonecold for not being defeated by this and willing to carry on what has been a fantastic game! I'm with the others though and suggest the following order.....

Germany
France
Italy

then......

The last league doesn't really matter as you don't really need to overthrow a team (as there is no country to move onto)....so maybe we could do the 4th league as the English Premier League and you choose any team (sort of like your reward for conquering the other 3 countries, or even say you can't choose any team that finished in the top 4 the season before)?

I came up with the idea - you move on but keep your team - if you fall behind the target club (PSG, Juve, Bayern whoever) 2 seasons in a row you give up your club and quit the league (easier for Stonecold) or takeover a lower team and let someone else have a chance with your decent team for a chance for them to move on

Silence as everyone waits anxiously for stonecold to announce the first league we will play in.....who will get what team.....clearly all waiting here to get in early as soon as it's announced XD

Gutted but all credit to stonecold for not being defeated by this and willing to carry on what has been a fantastic game! I'm with the others though and suggest the following order.....

Germany
France
Italy

then......

The last league doesn't really matter as you don't really need to overthrow a team (as there is no country to move onto)....so maybe we could do the 4th league as the English Premier League and you choose any team (sort of like your reward for conquering the other 3 countries, or even say you can't choose any team that finished in the top 4 the season before)?

This sounds like a good idea, when could you potentially do the number generator for us to pick teams.

Is it weird that I'm actually ridiculously excited about starting a new one of these.....I don't even get this excited when my Mrs offers it up on a plate once a year!

Ffs hahaha I would've moved on to Germany with this first game!! Gutted but hey I guess we're going to Germany now so it doesn't really matter :D Enrique turned it around again somehow

I'm with the others though and suggest the following order.....

Germany
France
Italy

then......

Thats the order we'll run.

We will leave out plans for a 4th league i think 3 is enough! If you win all 3 leagues you are the winner of the monopoly challenge!

I'm away to do a OP for the new save where we will have a random draw done on-line to determine the order we pick teams as well as the game save file to have a look at what team you want to pick.

All being well we could try having Fri-Sunday to get everything in order, transfers ect then star the season as usual on Monday closing the window on Sunday night.

stonecold - is £20 enough for you to fiddle so I get first pick ;-)

To late i've done it. Save that £20 for your upcoming anger management classes

To late i've done it. Save that £20 for your upcoming anger management classes
Btw obviously we're gonna go again and see how the new save goes with the standard database, but if it keeps messing up I'll be happy to sim it myself if you ever need it!

Please tell me I have a decent number in the picking order!? LOL

With the new game starting in Germany, there are quite a few good teams to start with. Anyone with one of the first 4/5 picks could end up beating Bayern in the first season.

With the new game starting in Germany, there are quite a few good teams to start with. Anyone with one of the first 4/5 picks could end up beating Bayern in the first season.

And everyone else is f*cked lol!

And everyone else is f*cked lol!

I have seen some of the lower teams do pretty well on my personal saves and push into the champions league. Koln, Mainz and Freiburg have all been in the knockout stages of the champions league of my Birmingham City save.