View attachment 48711

Lazio January Update

League Form

View attachment 48710

As you can see Lazio in the league has been laughable, an utter joke. Rafa Benitez should be ashamed of himself as although we may not have Ronaldo, we do have an adequate squad to at least challenge for top 4.
Winning only 5 of 16 matches, Lazio find themselves in 11th, an incredible 13 points below fourth place and ultimately champions league football is off the cards for next season. Europa league will also be a challenge to qualify for as we sit 9 points away from that also.

Cup Form

View attachment 48709

Well that was unexpected, another disgraceful showing from the team in the TIM Cup. Fair play to SPAL and all the best to them in future rounds.

Europa League

View attachment 48708

Europe has been our shining light this season with form being very consistent. This actually annoys me because if we can do it against Monaco and Hoffenheim then why can't we beat teams like SPAL and Palermo. Anyway heres hoping this run continues.

Chairmen's Note

"Following an abysmal first half of the season in which we have suffered in both domestic competitions, we have decided to part ways with Rafael Benitez. We wish him the best in his future roles"

"To replace Benitez, we have hired Eusebio. Quite simply if the fans don't like him then that is tough. I dont care that he has managed Roma because he is an outstanding manager. He has till the end of the season to prove this to you, the fans and if he does not we may take action but please get behind your manager and support your team"

TRANSFER LIST

EVERYONE IS AVAILABLE FOR THEIR IN GAME VALUE

please message if you want to negotiate a deal

BOLOGNA
SOLID YET UNSPECTACULAR!
As the title suggests, Bologna have performed pretty much as expected, not challenging near the top of the table, yet still have a buffer between themselves and the relegation places. At this stage of the season, the club are ecstatic that they are currently above the might Roma, though do expect this to be temporary. Boss Simone Inzaghi has done exactly what has been asked of him, no more, no less.

The owners are also happy to see that the signing of Napoli reject Roberto Inglese has worked out, with 6 goals and 2 assists from 19 games helping the club steer away from the relegation zone. Loan signing Felice D’Amico has also impressed, providing 3 goals and 2 assists.

Rumours are that following the club once again struggling financially, that they will look to the free transfer market if required to strengthen the squad, whilst also looking to offload unwanted players.

Mattia Destro is available for transfer for £4m(Negotiable) but the club do wish to keep the core of the team, unless a ridiculous bid comes in.
The future looks bright-ish.

ACFFiorentina.png

Surprise Sacking At Fiorentina!!

Wow, poor, poor Marcelino! That was the general feeling around Italian football today after the Fiorentina manager was ruthlessly sacked by chairman Bert Ernie!!

Granted, Marcelino hasn’t set the world alight at Fiorentina since he took over last season, but he certainly hasn’t done a bad job by any means! Marcelino led his Fiorentina team to 9th​ in the table as the half way point of the season approaches, only losing 5 games in all competitions this season! However, it seems that wasn’t good enough for Ernie who has spoken out following the dismissal of his manager.

“We are grateful to Marcelino for what he has achieved here. Leading us to European qualification last season was a great achievement and a step in the right direction that we was looking to take. Yes we are not losing many games, but with us sitting 9th​ in the table and having drawn far too many games this year, I felt that a change was needed! If I’m being completely honest, I think we have an abundance of talent at this football club who are not being utilised to their best potential as Marcelino was so set in his ways with a 4-4-2 formation. Unfortunately, I’m not looking for a manager who looks to ‘not lose’ games, but instead I want a manager that tries to win games and a 4-4-2 doesn’t offer enough attacking, exciting football for our fans. In essence, it’s f*cking boring!”

Ernie confirmed that the club looked at a few options for a new manager, with huge compensation packages standing in the way of most, especially with it being rumoured he “paid Marcelino £3 million to **** off” – Ernie’s words recorded over the dinner table where an undercover leading Italian journalist was present! Apparently, over that meal, Ernie also confirmed that the club has now agreed a deal with their new manager although he did not give away any details…..simply saying “he was an absolute f*cking steal. I mean we’ve pulled his current club’s pants down to be fair”.

All will be revealed very soon!

View attachment 48703
Torino January Update

Manager

After a summer of trying to bring in players to suit his 4231 tactic, Joachim Low decided to jump ship to go back to international management and taking over at Belgium. While Belgium have great players, they are not exactly the pinnacle of international football and I was disappointed in him leaving the club in that way. The chairman decided to pursue the premier league legend of Frank De Boer. He plays a different tactic, 4123, which is my personal preferred tactic and he will have the rest of the season to try and claw the team into the top 4 and into the champions league.

League

The league form has been solid so far with the club sitting 7th​ as we come into January, although we do have a game in hand where a win would lift us up to 5th​. The defence has clearly been the shining light of the team with only 15 goals conceded in 16 games. The problem has been up the other end where only 23 goals have been scored. Lautaro Martinez is the top goalscorer with 8 goals from 21 games in all competition. This is an area that De Boer will definitely need to improve if he is to secure champions league football for next season.

Europa League

Now the frustrations can start. Finishing 3rd​ in a group that contained Benfica, Kobenhavn and Karpaty(who) is unacceptable. Too many draws, three 1-1 draws in a row, and a terrible 3-0 loss in the last decisive game against Kobenhavn means any European dreams for this season are well and truly over. The only silver lining for this is that it hopefully leaves the squad to focus solely on the league and breaking into the top 4.

Transfers

With so many of the teams in debt it is almost pointless to post a transfer list but I will anyway in the hopes of moving just one of them out of the club

GK Vanja Milinkovic-Savic £2.5m – Solid backup goalkeeper on low wages. Maybe one for the bigger teams trying to lower their wage budget.

CM Piotr Zielinski £50m – Incredible all rounded central midfielder who could play for any team in Europe. Don’t want to sell but he is unhappy as Man Utd are interested and I would rather try and get a guaranteed fee for him than Man Utd trying to low ball the AI chairman. I am willing to discuss a player swap deal as well to help lower the price.

DM/CM Lucas Leiva £2.5m – Reliable if old DM who can do a job for a team at any level.

AM Hakan Calhanoglu £15m – Incredibly talented AM and currently joint 2nd​ top assister in the league. Doesn’t fit into De Boers tactics so hoping to offload. I am willing to discuss a player swap deal as well to help lower the price.

ST Daniel Sturridge £20m – Brought in at the start of the season to compete with Lautaro Martinez but it has not worked out that way and he has sat on the bench a lot. Only on 10k a week as well so not going to be a wage problem for any team.

All other players are available at the right price so get in touch if you are interested in anyone. With the club in 17mil of debt I am sure we can come to some agreement on a deal.

th

ALL GOING WELL AT INTER AT THE HALFWAY POINT...………

Inter, despite a very dodgy start are going great guns this season as they lie 2nd in the table and progressed in Europe. How have they dones that with all the registration issues that was mentioned earlier?

So many of Inter's summer signings have hardly played (Pastore, Masina, Palencia, Barkley) and other experienced players are in the same boat (Joao Mario, Vecino, Kondogbia, D'Ambrosio, Bastos) yet somehow Inter are pulling up trees so who is in the right - the chairman and director of football or the manager?

Summer signing Chiesa has been a revelation while the surprise package undoubtedly has been Gabriel Barbosa while Pietro Pellegri has finally forced his way into the starting XI and is banging in the goals.

So all is good in Milan!!!!!

--

…………..AND THEN RICH UNCLE PENNYBAGS SPEAKS...………………..

A NEW PHILOSOPHY AT INTER

Amazingly Rich Uncle Pennybags - the Inter owner - has decided to pull the rug from underneath Luciano Spalletti by announcing that he is going to restructure the club and its philosophies!!!!

R.U.P - "Yes things are going well but I am not happy at all in the fact that the manager has wasted so many of the clubs - and my - millions. Signing players on £100k a week and not registering them - not good enough. Yes we have the biggest sponsorship deal in the country but that doesn't mean we are going to spend it on people who don't play."

"I don't know if its due to the director of football or the manager but it seems that in order to meet registration rules we do not register players who we have spent millions on transfer fees and wages so we will now be going with a smaller squad and relying on our youth players to provide backup."

"In response to this I am announcing that from now on we will only be signing players of Italian nationality.
ALL OF OUR FOREIGN PLAYERS ARE THEREFORE UP FOR SALE!!!!!! I have taken inspiration from Athletic Bilbao in Spain - if they can achieve what they have achieved by only signing players in a region in Spain then surely we can do better by signing players who are from a nation such as Italy who have such a rich footballing pedigree."
"Our scouts will be scouring the length and breadth of Italian football for the best Italian players and we will also be searching for Italians abroad. The scouting team has been informed."

Clubs who are expecting to get some cheap deals on their star foreigners should be aware - "Yes everyone is available but not on the cheap. We understand that we have just signed some wonderful young players and while they are available for transfer we will not sell them for below their value."

Spalletti said of the club changes - "I am committed to Inter and I am Italian so I admire the chairman's policy however I have my doubts if it will work. Yes we have some of the best Italian players - especially youngsters - but at the end of the day I have won the league and we are 2nd in the table just now so is their any need for such radical changes?"

--

INTER TRANSFER LIST
GK
Samir Handanovic - £15m
Wuilker Farinez - £5m

DF
Bastos - £7.5m
Passlack - £35m
Lemos - £15m
Dalbert - £30m
Palencia - £5m - SOLD
MF
Arthur - £100m
Joao Mario - £15m
Vecino - £10m
Kondogbia - £15m
Holtby - £7.5m
Felipe Anderson - £15m
Andreas Pereira - £5m
Perisic - £30m
Gabriel Barbosa - £10m

FW
Coman - £20m
Martinez - £20m

There is room for manoeuvre in these prices naturally. Player exchanges with good Italian players will certainly be considered.

SEND ME YOUR OFFERS!!!

Last edited:
What did Poch do to Roma!?

The entire population of Gibraltar will be having a group Skype call for the next 10 hours to try and decide what the club needs to do going forward.

Update incoming

Will post my update later on, but all Sampdoria players are open for bids...even Linetty (juve interested in game) and unfortunately Super Mario is also reluctantly available due to his large value and our financial situation. Having secured one loan already for an AMC, we’re in desperate need of a first team quality CB. Any chairman with a decent CB available to loan or as a part exchange for one of my players, we will definitely listen.

inbox me with any offers.

stonecold I’ll send u my transfer list later on.

New Fiorentina Manager

ACFFiorentina.png

Unai Emery Appointed As Fiorentina Manager

Following the surprise dismissal of Marcelino as Fiorentina's manager, Unai Emery is the man the club have appointed to take the club forward.

emery.png

Despite being seen as a fairly average player during his football career, Emery has become quite the successful manager. He led Valencia to three third placed finishes in La Liga, as well as winning three consecutive Europa League titles with Sevilla. Following that, Emery moved on to French giants PSG where he pretty much cleaned up, winning everything there was to win! Emery was appointed head coach of Borussian Dortmund last season, but Fiorentina have paid the German outfit a compensation package rumoured to be in the region of only £100,000 to bring their man to Italy!

Bert Ernie was all smiles at the press conference today saying "Unai has all the experience we are looking for at this club. He's got plenty of experience overperforming with pretty average sides, before winning everything win France with PSG. Simply put, this guy knows how to win trophies! I'm going to back Emery with the players he needs and in return I'm confident he will get the best out of them to lead this club to glory".

Ernie's biggest gripe with former manager Marcelino was that he favoured a 4-4-2 formation, and failed to utilise some of Fiorentina's most talented players in their natural positions. It is believed that Emery is likely to work the players into more of a 4-1-2-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation!

stonecold are you spoiling us with the end of January update tonight?

Bologna

Available On Free's

RB Emil Krafth
RB Tore Reginiussen
CB Giancarlo Gonzale
CM Blerim Dzemaili
CM Andrea Poli
AMR Filippo Falco
AMC Cesar Falletti
ST Rodrigo Palacio

All other players available at competetive price

Sadly i will not be updating tonight

In fact i have far worse news than that.

I've tried to run a test after the July window and January window to make sure there are no errors in the game that will have it crash. Having ran the January test this morning i found that the game corrupts in mid July coming up with a crash dump application error. I've tried some earlier save files i had for the game and we had the same issue.

Its really annoying considering all the work we've all put into making a chairman save work, especially since i've not seen that message in years. but lets not have this cruel turn of fate beat us!

Far from ideal but we can start this up again!

Changes
1 Change is i will now fix c2c wages as its ruined the January windows

2 We will keep the pre contract rule we brought in this season.

3 I'll use the standard database. Last time if you remember i edited in you guys as chairmen. Not sure if that what went wrong or not but its a feature not worth risking.

4 Limit to players i'll manually list at the end of a window is cut to 5 per team

Questions for the players?
1. I am more than happy to run it again if everyone is happy to continue on with there current teams in Serie A since all our teams are in the top flight atm.?

2. Also up for question is the 4th league we go to. Some were questioning Scotland so would you rather we went elsewhere, where does everyone want to go?

3. The January window has flopped with teams dropping all there cash in January and with running costs vs income outside England this will always happen. I can place a embargo on the January transfer window, basically stopping any buying from going on if we dont feel we need it. It would take some of the fun out of the game but would make it far quicker to run a season. Just a idea.

Anything else you want or if you are not interested in starting up again let us know and again im sorry its come to this!

Last edited:
Never asked you this on text but who finished where before it crashed?

Thats gutting, but more than happy to start up again with the current team

unsure about 4th league, could maybe come up closer to to the time?

Could still run a Jan window, but with limited moves maybe?

I will go sim it to the end of the season

I just ask - the top 3 was me, you and Juve so nobody is really much out of place but Atalanta were sitting in 4th and if his side finished 4th it would be nice for him to at least see what the gods had in store for him with his new RB lol

That’s sad, was enjoying this game. Would love it to be restarted but I’d suggest not only changing Scotland but also moving on to a new league to begin with to mix it up a bit. Mainly due to the money situation

That’s sad, was enjoying this game. Would love it to be restarted but I’d suggest not only changing Scotland but also moving on to a new league to begin with to mix it up a bit. Mainly due to the money situation
I agree, I was quite excited myself to go to Germany tbh so we could start there?

Germany to start may be fun, move Italy to last in the order so we can try new teams. Other than that I really hope we can get it going again

If we move to Germany i'll do a random number draw to determine which player gets 1st pick