I think that would be confusing purely because they would look like normal C2C transfers, just happening in the summer transfer window but being agreed on in January. In this case you might as well make it so that when the end of the season save is posted, a chairman has the opportunity to sell a player for a one-time very low fee if that player is out of contract, so they still get some money back instead of wasting one of their 2 player contract slots. Not sure if that makes sense, I think your idea is good personally but I would say if we were to do that, to just make it happen as a pre-summer transfer window thing.

Yeah I get your point about it looking like a c2c. I meant the transfer would be agreed in January and the player would move in January instead of for a free in the summer to the highest bidder, should their current chairman not wish to retain them. Means they’ll get a bit of money in January instead of zero in the summer. Plus could free up some wages, which I know for me personally may be v helpful. Can’t see anybody buying a player in the summer when they could get him for Free in the same window? Plus I imagine the editing for a cheap c2c transfer would be easier than getting a bid from each chairman. Just thinking of the ease for stonecold and benefits to each player.

let me know if I’m making sense or if I’m being a mong :)

Yeah I get your point about it looking like a c2c. I meant the transfer would be agreed in January and the player would move in January instead of for a free in the summer to the highest bidder, should their current chairman not wish to retain them. Means they’ll get a bit of money in January instead of zero in the summer. Plus could free up some wages, which I know for me personally may be v helpful. Can’t see anybody buying a player in the summer when they could get him for Free in the same window? Plus I imagine the editing for a cheap c2c transfer would be easier than getting a bid from each chairman. Just thinking of the ease for stonecold and benefits to each player.

let me know if I’m making sense or if I’m being a mong :)
Ah right, that makes more sense now. I agree then. I mean tbh it just sounds like a normal C2C transfer hahaha just for cheaper since the player's contract would be expiring!

Ah right, that makes more sense now. I agree then. I mean tbh it just sounds like a normal C2C transfer hahaha just for cheaper since the player's contract would be expiring!

haha yeah pretty much!! Just means the club will have the option to sell before losing a player for free.

haha yeah pretty much!! Just means the club will have the option to sell before losing a player for free.

Maybe people could just note when they put up there transfer list that the players contract is up in 6 months if they want to try and get a fee. Dont forget though they might still sign on for your team in the last 6 months of the season!

Maybe people could just note when they put up there transfer list that the players contract is up in 6 months if they want to try and get a fee. Dont forget though they might still sign on for your team in the last 6 months of the season!
That's a great way of doing it!

Btw, any idea when you'll post the update for the first half of the season?

Yeah that works! Looking forward to the next update! Hopefully Balotelli will have bagged a load of goals and not caused chaos!!XD

September to January

September
View attachment 48724
Your ******** me right? Juve win 5/5 and lead from the mighty Palermo after 5 games. Big spending Milan teams are behind Sassuolo with Napoli making a bit more sense of the top 4.

Champions League
1 game and its wins for all 3 Chairmen teams. Juventus lost to Leverkusen.

Europa League
Wins for Lazio and Torino but Fiorentina lost there first top spot decider with Everton but no worrys about getting to the last 32 with Maccabi Haifa & Ludogorets in the way.

October
View attachment 48723
The Milan sides get back to track to close up on Juve who drew twice but are still the last unbeaten side. Sampdoria make a cracking start in the top 4, For those keeping track Super Mario has 2 goals and 2 assists from his 8 games as Danny Welbeck has been the top performer early on. Napoli would be ahead of all but Juve had they not collapsed against Chievo. The two Rome teams are 12th and 13th! Non of the bottom 5 are Chairman controlled so well done on that!

Champions League
Juve were in real trouble as they drew with Celtic in Turin but a win against Lyon keep them in touch with the top 2. Inter draw in Porto before Chelsea beat them in the San Siro but still lead the race for 2nd spot. Tottenham also won a London vs Milan game beating A.C 2-0 before Milan got back into a 3 way tie at the top with Spurs and Monchengladbach. Napoli made it 0/3 for Italians v English with man Utd this tim beating them before a draw in Russia with Zenit keeps them in 2nd. Just

Europa League
Fiorentina were on route to a safe top 2 finish until Maccabi Haifa got a stoppage time equalizer to keep in touch but Everton having won all there games, Away from there domestic troubles Lazio win all 3 games and have 3 clean sheets to go with it. Torino are in a 3 way tie with Benfica and Kobehaven.

November
View attachment 48722
Juve's diasters lead to Milan taking control at the top with Ronaldo setting the pace. Can we finally conqure the old lady? Even better is that one point behind them is managerless Torino & Napoli. Atalanta & Sassuolo's regular spot in the bottom half is for now being overturned. Udinese are the only side close to the current bottom 3.

Torino & Roma are the first teams to loose managers so the chairman will need to decide there fate in January!
View attachment 48721

Champions League
With 1 game to go Juventus can finish anywhere from 1st to 3rd but have a game against Celtic who are already out of Europe and bottom. Inter are in control of there destiny. There at home to Porto and only defeat will see Inter into the Europa League anything else and there last 16 bound. Less good news from the other side of Milan We may be 2nd and 2 points clear of Monchengladbach but we just shot ourselves in the foot where we could have gone top of the group and secure a last 16 place but we lost to give the Russians there first points of the group stage and leave us needing to beat Tottenham in match 6 to secure a last 16 place. Different story for Napoli who look Europe League bound. There currently 3rd and need to beat Man Utd and hope fenerbache can get a result against current 2nd place Zenit

Europa League
Fiorentina secure a last 32 spot by beating Everton, Lazio lost to Monaco but both secured qualification with that result and the final side in the groups Torino need a 2-2 draw or better to overcome Kobenhavn and makes sure all 7 Italian teams are in Europe in the new year.

December
View attachment 48720
The Milan teams go into the new year 2 points apart but most importantly ahead of Juventus. Amazingly Atalanta are tied with Juve for 3rd place with Napoli and Torino joined by another miracle from Sassuolo taking advantage of there sponsorship deal to be in the European spots at Christmas despite loosing there star player in the summer. Fiorentina and disowned Palermo are the main threats for the final Europa league spot but its a long way back for Sampdoria, Lazio and Roma who are letting there fans down badly compared to rebuilding jobs at Udinese, Lazio and small side SPAL who are more familure with the bottom half. With no chairman team within 10 points of the drop we can look forward to a second half of the season with a bit less fear than usual.

Lazio are the 3rd team to change manager.
View attachment 48717

Champions League
A.C & Inter get wins that secure 1st and 2nd place in there groups with Juve beating Celtic to secure a lst 16 spot as well. Sadly thats the only 3 teams making it through as Napoli fell short of mission impossible but shoudl still be gutted to be put out by Zenit.

Last 16
View attachment 48719
Dortmund tied with Real Madrid for top spot so it looks like we had the 2nd toughest draw we could have got but i wont complain as our chances are better than Inter or Juventus

Europa League
With 2 sides already through we were just waiting for Torino to beat a Danish team to have all our teams in the knockout phase, It was not to be as they lost 3-0, For shame!

Last 32
View attachment 48718
Fiorentia get Arsenal, sorry to hear that. Group winner lazio get Besiktas and drop outs Napoli get Sporting lisbon

January Transfer Window Opens from 8pm

Game Save
3rd January

Club Balance
borofan12 - Udinese £9.4m
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina £8.4m
dporter8999 Bologna -(4.6m)
LiamCFC88 - Lazio -(£7.6m)
Klippybo - Inter (-£8.3m)
danjames101 - Sampdoria -(£8.9m)
RVP20 - Sassu0lo -(£10.7m)
Sheep FM - SPAL (-£10.9m)
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli -(£10.9m)
bcfc1 - Torino (-17.0m)
Hampus Silverholt - Atalanta -(£17.8m)
KillerRoo - Roma (-£33.4m)
Stonecold - AC Milan (-£48M)

Oh my!

Sacked Managers
M Pochettino - Roma
R Benitez - Lazio
J Low- Torino - Belgium manager

Can these three chairmen confirm what they want to do with there management team?

As can any other chairman who wants to sack there manager let me know, Thanks

If your in debt you can not buy any new players, except free or loans

Take this time to write up a quick review of your season so far. As long or short as you like. Also list any players your looking to sell and get on the buzzers about players your looking to buy for you managers not in multi milion pound debt

We have just over 24 hours for ALL TRANSFERS c2c or FGN ect will close on Wednesday at 8pm. I will do my best on Wednesday to get back to players that get a second shot at players if a bigger club have cancelled out there bids.

PRE CONTRACTS
Remember we are going to trial making pre contract agreements in this window

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in teh final 6 months of a contract but remember if another chairman offers a contract to your player the only way he will stay is if the AI manager at your team signs him up on a higher wage.

If you go to the player search screen and look for contracts expiring in 6 months you can make a wage offer on these players. What to do is when sending your January transfers to me you can make wage offers on expiring contracts by sending me the following contract offer

E.G
Type - Player - Current club - future club - wage
EXP1 - J Mata - Man Utd - A.C Milan - £20k
EXP2 - C Pena - Rangers - A.C Milan - £10k

These will all go on a list that i will post with the window ending post then we will have to wait till the summer update to make sure no AI teams have outbid the highest chairman bid, so you will find out before the summer window open if you get your man or not.

This season is just a trial, on my part to make sure it doesnt take up too much more time and so you can see howi t works, if it does! Come July i'll see how it goes and let you know once we start the 4th season.

If your looking to try and sell a player now before there contract runs out then make sure you mention him on here during your half season post so other chairmen can see.

Last edited:
FFS Hot and cold Sampdoria strike again... big gap to the teams above. On the plus side it’s nice to finally see Juve off their perch!! What a season Atalanta are having too by the way!

BOOM the update is here!!!! Fiorentina sitting just inside the top half....pretty much where we are in EVERY single update lol! Agree with Dan...good to see Juventus knocked off the top so will done to the Milan boys for that....It seems everyone is in a whole heap of **** when it comes to finances except us and Udinese, guessing it ain't worth posting my transfer list lol!

Jesus Christ, and here I thought I made good signings. We're just never gonna do well in Europe are we!!! If I had the money, I'm pretty sure I would get Enrique gone and replace him, just seems like that's gonna be impossible though... rooting for stonecold now to win the league so we can move on to Germany!

BOOM the update is here!!!! Fiorentina sitting just inside the top half....pretty much where we are in EVERY single update lol! Agree with Dan...good to see Juventus knocked off the top so will done to the Milan boys for that....It seems everyone is in a whole heap of **** when it comes to finances except us and Udinese, guessing it ain't worth posting my transfer list lol!

Our only hope is player exchanges but its looking like we'll have a good chance to try out the pre contracts. Most teams also have some free spots still to use after the summer window

Are the transfer limits per season, or per transfer window? For example, if I did 2 foreign transfers in the Summer, does that mean I only have 1 left in January?

Fiorentina Transfer List

Fiorentina Transfer List

Bartlomiej Dragowski - 22 year old goalkeeper makes a decent backup keeper - Valued at £2.1 million - Available for £800k

German Pezzella - 32 year old centre back, key attributes are **** hot (tackling 15, marking 16, heading 17, determination 15, positioning 14) - Valued at £15.75 million - Available for £9.5 million

Kevin Diks - 23 year old right back - Valued at £3.4 million - Available for £1.7 million

Andres Schetino - 25 years old, very versatile, can play centre back, centre midfield or right midfield - Valued at £525k - Available on a free transfer

Luzayadio Bangu - 22 year old central midfielder - Valued at £150k - Available on a free transfer

Abdou Diakhate - 21 year old central midfielder - Valued at £500k - Available on a free transfer

Riccardo Saponara - Decent 28 year old Italian right winger just being kept out of the team by Candreva - Valued at £13.25 million - Available for £8 million

Gaetano Castrovilli - 22 year old Italian central midfielder, was not registered for squad - Valued at £120k - Available on a free transfer

Mattia Trovato - 21 year old Italian right winger/attacking midfielder - Valued at £180k - Available on a free transfer

Marin Tomasov - 32 year old winger who can play down the left or right, decent stats but just being kept out of the team by other players - Valued at £950k - Available for £400k

Francesco Di Nolfo - 21 year old Italian winger who might be able to do a job for smaller teams, good prospect - Available on loan only

Elias Abouchabaka - 19 year old German hot prospect, very good stats for such a young player but is not getting any playing time here to develop, would probably walk into some lesser teams first 11 - Valued at £6.5 million - Available for loan only

Simone Lo Faso
- 21 year old Italian hot prospect, same as Elias above, not getting enough playing time but would do a job for smaller teams I'm sure - Valued at £7 million - Available on loan only

Giuseppe Caso - 21 year old Italian left winger - Valued at £230k - Available on a free transfer

Diego Falcinelli - 28 year old Italian striker will score goals - Valued at £6.25 million - Available for £6 million

Jaime Baez - 24 year old striker, unregistered for our squad - Valued at £1.4 million - Available on a free transfer

View attachment 48716

Napoli half-season review

View attachment 48715
The picture above just sums up our season so far. Sitting in 5th in the league and already out of the Champions League, we've just gone backwards since last season. Enrique is on the way out but with no money to pay off the rest of his contract, it looks le he might just stay at the club and continue to take it backwards.

View attachment 48714
Being 2 points away from 3rd, it is possible for Enrique to motivate the players and turn the season around, but he'll need to work very hard to do so. We started the season so well with 3 wins and 2 draws from our first 5 games but it just went from bad to worse from there and it's really disappointing.

View attachment 48713
Enrique keeps playing the wrong players at the wrong times and it showed when we lost at HOME to Zenit with a goal from Roberto Insigne. Why is he still at the club?! Fair to say that he's just not making the right choices and some of the players he's brought in will be leaving, in an effort to bring some money into the club to hopefully get him out and replace him with someone else. The Champions League campaign was really disappointing yet again, with just 2 wins from 6 games and one draw and 3 defeats. For a team who finished 3rd in the Serie A last season, that's just horrendous.

View attachment 48712
The TIM Cup is looking tough as well with a game against Juventus next, which I don't expect us to win at all. After such a disappointing season so far, he's who I'm putting on the transfer list for the winter (not that anyone would have the money to get these players anyway):

Paco Alcacer, 26 years old, valued at £43 million - striker - asking price: £25 million
Ander Herrera, 30 years old, valued at £35.5 million - centre midfielder - asking price: £20 million
Roberto Insigne, 25 years old, valued at £875,000 - striker - asking price: £200,000
Leonardo Pavoletti, 31 years old, valued at £8.25 million - striker - asking price: £2 million

PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAS £15 MILLION, SOMEHOW, THAT THEY CAN GIVE ME (SO I CAN GET ENRIQUE OUT OF HERE), I BEG YOU GIVE IT TO ME!!! also players not on the list are available as well. I will be looking at either cash or player + cash deals this winter.

I'm feeling generous so I'm offering a bargain up to all you skint teams that can't afford to fork out for players.....Borja Valero is available on a free transfer!!!! The attacking midfielder has played 10 games for us in Serie A this season and has done alright as well.....but he is costing me £90k per week in salary and I need to free that up for a **** hot loan signing I've got my eyes on! So who wants him?! First to PM me gets him!

We're Gonna Win the League

View attachment 48706

All hail Massimo Carrera. All hail not having any European football. All hail having no injury problems… yet.

Atalanta are 4th​, level on points with Juventus and in Florinel Coman have the 3rd​ highest scorer in Serie A (9 goals in 17 games).

View attachment 48707

It’s not just them performing though, new signings Marlos and Marcelo Brozovic are doing the business and both are averaging over 7 in the league.

Chairman Dr. Tony Xia has made the bold offer to Brozovic of doubling his £110,000 wage if he leads Atalanta to Champions League qualification. There are also rumours of him buying a double decker bus with “Atalanta 2019/20 Serie A Champions” written on the side…

However Atalanta are only 6 points off ninth and so fortunes could easily change.

-

It looks like nobody has any money so I’m not going to list players for sale, although I do have the following players available on loan… all are Serie A quality

Luis Gonzalez – ST - My 2nd​ best striker but not registered – great option if you have a non-EU space spare.
Madalin Negrut - CM
Andrea Favilli - ST​