Hello, can I change any of the player roles? More specifically the Striker and MC?

Great work bud!
Another Tactic set to use to grind the way to glory!
I will use this next season after i finish the united save with the latest PP version :)

Does anyone have a link to V15 P&P? V16 does not seem to be working for me, at all.

which version to play when the enemy has no mc and 2 DM

In v16 how do I set AMC to man mark MCR? and can I change my striker and MC player role?

Results for season one with Coventry City. Remember, they start with a -10 point deduction.

a218e831d6a5ae97a3ecab302ea72fc3.png

85fcc9f49ef4afd175d1e9fce42c16be.png

Guys, I've found that it performs slightly better without manual marking versus Diamonds and DM formations so I updated the tactics and the guide at OP. From now there're only 2 versions *A* and *B* and the new guide looks like this:

Here're 2 version and you should use one of them depend on opposition's midfield configuration. In *A* version your AMC manual mark opposition player who play on MCR position and *B* version doesn't have manual marking:

1) A VERSION - TFF_4-2-3-1_Plug&Play_V17( A )
2) B VERSION - TFF_4-2-3-1_Plug&Play_V17(B) (*B* doesn't have manual marking)

Use *A* version if you see opposition is using these type of midfield configuration:

AM_2_MC_1sss.png

USE *B* VERSION VERSUS ANY OTHER TYPE OF FORMATION. (*B* doesn't have manual marking)

IMPORTANT 1: If opposition changed tactic during the match you need go to tactic menu and set your AMC manual mark MCR position(simple changing tactic WON'T work you should do it manually) and you should do the same if player who played on MCR position has been substituted.

IMPORTANT 2: It isn't necessary to have 2 versions in tactic slots, you can simple add them from "Archived Tactic" when the match begins.

**How can you check that everything work correct? Your AMC should mark opposition player who play on MCR position**

**If you don't understand what is all about and don't want bother yourself by tracking opposition tactic and subs during the match then I strongly suggest you use basic version without manual marking because if you mess up something then your defensive will play very inefficient**

Last edited:
Without words... Testing with my long save with AEK Athens, season 2018-19, after two consecutive league wins with Unreal wanted to change...
See the results so far:
View attachment 337149View attachment 337148
I think that the score could be better! We'd totally controlled the game...!!! Believe me, Bayern were shell-shocked!
And in order to answer obvious questions about budget etc.:
View attachment 337147
I'm using the last set of tactics (V17A,B & WasteTimeV1 A,B)
TFF, a great THANKS for all your tactics! I'll keep testing it and we'll see how far we can go...
PS Some days before this, because I manage Greece too, here another outstanding result with Greece:
View attachment 337146
I've played with the (B) version... (I don't know why ( A) is shown)

Last edited:
TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Guys, new system with manual marking has allowed higher D-Line.

I test it with very broad range of teams and got in average buff 30% for Clear Cuts and Half Chances, also possession increased about 10-15% and Clear Cuts and Half Chances dropped against me about 10%.

So I very recommend the new update.

Last edited: