Dear lord, another update ><

Oh well, jsut got the mashall update in so new United save otw!

A very nice tactic indeed!

Here's a screenshot of my second season using the tactic in FM Classic mode. I was promoted after the first season in 1st division. The bookmakers all agreed that I would finish last and relegate in this season - but I finished 3rd. Now I'm going to try and qualify for the Euro League group stage instead :)

View attachment 338243

I've updated the tactic, tweaked dribbling settings for AMC position. Heh... this tweak already should be included in previous version but I missed it somehow ;)

Another one? lol :p

Whats the chance so i can just update v_12?

what an amazing tactic :) my first season with Beşiktaş.Media p : 3

and my best player :)

Hocam Merhaba Bende Fenerbahçenin şu an başındayım fakat bu kullandıgın taktiği çok denemeden bırakmıştım başarılı olamadım sanırım asistan manaj .nezaretinde antremanları yonettiğimden kaynaklanıyor acaba merakım sen de yardımc.bırakıyorsun antremanları tşkler .

Remove "Dribble Less" PI from AMC position.

Was just wondering, did you test what impact it would have to remove more risky passes from CB's?
I can see the idea finding the DM, MC or fullbacks in space, but of what magnitude?
2 of my latest 4 goals have been conceeded from a to ambitiouse pass from a CB.

I've updated the tactic, tweaked dribbling settings for AMC position. Heh... this tweak already should be included in previous version but I missed it somehow ;)

bump ;)

Was just wondering, did you test what impact it would have to remove more risky passes from CB's?

Sure... and I find the current level is optimal if you find it too ambitious you can remove it but for me it was drop in performance.

Heh... I've got small but extremely efficient tweak. I tested it with Southampton/Swansea and got crazy performance boost attacking and defensive compare to previous version. I'll upload it today or tomorrow.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Heh... Small tweak but it gave me about 20-25% boost to performance.;)

Now when DM position has became symmetric you can move MC so If you have right footed MC then play him on MCR position if he is left footed then play him on MCL position. Other words simple move to the right side or the left side depend on him main foot.

Last edited:
TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Heh... Small tweak but it gave me about 20-25% boost to performance.;)

Now when DM position has became symmetric you can move MC so If you have right footed MC then play him on MCR position if he is left footed then play him on MCL position. Other words simple move to the right side or the left side depend on him main foot.
TFF9, thank a lot for that! I tried it with Southampton and got 91 pts in first season :p but I must say, I almost did't have injuries and my main players almost always were available.

sotontw.png

I'm trying the last tweak and it's going very strong :)

Tottenham, first season.

tot9393t.jpg

tot93e33f.jpg

tot93e33s.jpg

View attachment 337874The Coon's Review View attachment 337874

V_13
View attachment 337875

Fixtures
View attachment 337880View attachment 337879

League
View attachment 337883

Stats
View attachment 337881

Transfers
View attachment 337877

Future Messi
View attachment 337876

V_13 of this marvelouse Tactic takes you even deeper into a dream you do not want to wake up from.
The simplicity, yet complicated efforts made by the players is jsut simply wonderfull to watch, and despite i have seen IF work better ratingwise in other tactics (or versions TFF ^^), the resoults speak for themselves.

this is no "cheeze" tactic, you will lose games, but aslong as you stick to the OP, and have the insight to understand what need to be done to turn the tide (watch assistant), you can very well get away with points in matches you normaly would lose.

My personal preferences and mangerstyle force me to always look for the tinker if im not satisfied.
This is ofcourse something i know you all can relate to.

Here is how i delt with the season.

Red card - Sub AMC
Lots of chances but to little on target? - Work ball into box
Vs good teams - Push higher up (d-line tweak)
Not creating chances? - Exploit the flanks - Drill crosses - Look for overlap
- run onto defence (only last 10min if chasing a goal)
Mentality always counter, Fluidity always fluid

Great work as always TFF!
You have now entered my top 3 list of Creators in fm14 ;)

View attachment 337873

The **** was here

Oh just a player recommendation here: Ashley Young may suck, but hes pretty good in the AML slot, were he actually does what he does IRL, cut inside and curl the ball in the far corner. If you can get him cheap, it's a steal.

ay link to latest tactic?? never seem to find the latest 1 on this thread?? thanks in advance