Here is how i delt with the season.

Red card - Sub AMC
Lots of chances but to little on target? - Work ball into box
Vs good teams - Push higher up (d-line tweak)
Not creating chances? - Exploit the flanks - Drill crosses - Look for overlap
- run onto defence (only last 10min if chasing a goal)
Mentality always counter, Fluidity always fluid

I've been using the underlined tweaks you suggested on a permanent basis and i've been hammering opponents!!

I've actually had most success with V11 of this tactic. I don't know why but it seems the most stable. It's no Locksmith or Abomination but it's held it's own very nicely when I've swapped for it now and then in my save.

Alrighty.

This game: Manchester United - Leeds 0-2

2nd season and things are goign south as **** ><

I dominate but cant score, can barely beat Leicester and shamrock rovers (friendly with topped team)

Then this happends in the leeds game.....

In order of apperance from different angels, Januzaj picks up a rebound from Berardi, has the WHOLE open goal to just knock it into, decides to go on braindmg rampage and run it all the way over the line at the far post....

View attachment 337769View attachment 337773View attachment 337772View attachment 337771View attachment 337770

Bless me miss fortuna ><

this tactic is a clomplete beast, playing Düsseldorf with it in my 3rd season ,played 2 years chicken run , got promoted with it , and then i got stomped, changed tactic to a more defensive tactic and i choose this one , never tried it out but i knew its a good tactic´,but i wasn't expecting being on 3rd place after a half season ,my players wage budget is at 570k ,so my team has pretty low attributes.

Last edited:
It's very strange, becasue away from home i cannot create a single CCC, and i only score from corner/own goals. (EPL).

I wonder if the AI has somehwo found me out, but it should not have...

The inside forwards do not work at all this season, and Mata is getting ratings 5.7 - 6-3 as AMC most matches. It seems it's totaly random. Vs Swansea in Carling i dominated the first 25min scoring 3 goals, then players vent on holiday and despite winning 3-0 i only had 1 shoot on goal after 25min.

This feels sooo strange :/

I played Sporting in CL just now, and everything seemed normal there (2-0).

point record :)

4hulof.png

Robelink, what version u used there, and did you tweak defence?

I use Mata on AML mostly when not AMC. He is terrible on AMR and he seems to perform good on AML.. Got Schurrle as AML originaly, but he got ****** after 2 weeks and got directly transferlisted :/ (Obviously a sensetive soul)

yea i m doing it right now ,would maybe be better different but i dont have such options with a lower team.

V14 doesnt work for me either ,switching back to v13, went on a ham losing streak :/

Robelink, what version u used there, and did you tweak defence?

I use Mata on AML mostly when not AMC. He is terrible on AMR and he seems to perform good on AML.. Got Schurrle as AML originaly, but he got ****** after 2 weeks and got directly transferlisted :/ (Obviously a sensetive soul)

I use v11, no tweaks

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've tweaked PIs/Role for MC position. I'm getting very nice boost to attack and attacking build-up with it and the same time defensive is very solid.

Important: if you still use previous versions with different midfield configuration then I don't recommend transfer with change because your results could be worse.

switched from v13 to v15 in mid season , did pretty good gonna keep it

ROBELINK

Como tens a liga com 18 equipas agradecia a informaçao .

as have the league with 18 teams ? thanked information.

Last edited: