Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ---> PREDATOR!

*** MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF MONSTROUS P&P V8

M_P_P_Barca_V6.png
M_P_P_Real_V6.png

*** FOR THIS TACTIC YOU DON'T NEED TO USE MANUAL MARKING ***

WARNING(FOR THOSE WHO USE INSTANT RESULT):

For this tactic you need a right footed player for ML position and a left footed player for MR position but when you use "INSTANT RESULT" then your assistant manager changes players on ML/MR positions even if you set it as you want before the match... he alwasy puts the left footed player on ML position and the right footed player on MR position... I have no idea why the assistant manager were coded behave like this but be careful with that. Also I find that the only thing which prevents him to do that is absence of player's capability to play on this position. For example, if your player doesn't have rating for ML position so only in this case you can be sure that the assistant manager won't put him play ML position when you use "INSTANT RESULT".

How can you check do your assistant change players on ML/MR position when you Instant Result? It's very simple just go to the "Fixture" after you used "Instant Result" and watch how match was played.

IMPORTANT 1:

The player on ML should be right footed or have rating for the right footed at least "Fairly Strong". The player on MR should be left footed or have rating for the left footed at least "Fairly Strong".

IMPORTANT 2:

Only DL or DR should take the corners. Just pick the one them who has highest "Corners" attributes.

IMPORTANT 3:

You can also exploit Throw Ins and "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM... in order to do that you need to teach this PPM(Possesses Long Flat Throw) your DL or DR and set them take throw-ins and or of course you can just buy Full Back who has already this PPM(for example, Cesar Azpilicueta, Marcos Rocha, David Luiz, Giorgio Chiellini have this PPM).

Alos in addition to DL and DR it's possible that one of the central defenders also has "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins but in this case some changes must be done to the attacking corner set up: the instruction of the central defender who takes the throw-in must be changed to "Challenge Keeper" and the instruction of Central Midfielder(Defend) must be changed to "Stay Back".

So at one time you can try to train "Long Flat Throw" PPM all your players for DL and DR position and all your player for Central Defender position and this greatly increase your chances that someone of them picks this PPMs.

For example, Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus is a central defender who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM. There are a lot central defenders who have "14" for Long Throws attributes.

IMPORTANT 4:

If you have a player sent off then remove AMC.

IMPORTANT 5:

ML/MR and the Striker are the most important positions in this tactic and performance of the tactic greatly depends on quality of the players at these positions. Here's a short list of the most important attributes for these positions and when level of these attributes reaches recommended the tactic becomes unstoppable: Acceleration 17+, Agility 17+, Dribbling 17+, Flair 14+, Pace 14+, Technique 14+

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ***
OIV3.png

View attachment 259703

TAKE TRAINING, FILTERS/PLAYERS' ATTRIBUTES FROM PREDATOR THREAD ----> PREDATOR!

*** HERE YOU CAN FIND EXAMPLES OF STARTING ELEVEN FOR SOME TOP CLUBS(UNDER SPOILER) ***
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTICE IF THE PLAYER DOES NOT HAVE "ACCOMPLISHED/NATURAL" RATING FOR THE POSITION THEN YOU HAVE TO TRAIN HIM THIS POSITION UNTIL HE REACHES "ACCOMPLISHED/NATURAL" RATING FOR THE POSITION.

ALSO PLEASE NOTICE ALL THESE STARTING ELEVENS AREN'T OPTIMAL FOR THE TACTIC AND THERE ARE MANY ISSUES BECAUSE THESE STARTING ELEVENS PICKED FROM DEFAULT TEAM WITHOUT TRANSFERS BUT YOU ALWASY CAN DO TRANSFERS AND REBUILD THE TEAM MAKING IT MORE STRONGER AND BETTER SUITED FOR THE TACTIC.

CHELSEA // MAN CITY
s11chelsea.png
s11_Mancity.png

BAYERN // LIVERPOOL
s11_Bayern_V2.png
s11_Liv.png

JUVENTUS // MAN UTD
s11_Juv.png
s11_Manutd.png

ARSENAL // SOUTHAMPTON
s11arsenal.png
s11southam.png

PSG // ROMA
s11psg.png
s11roma.png

ATLETICO // DORTMUND
s11atletico_V2.png
S11dortmund.png

A.C. MILAN // MONACO
s11milan.png
s11monaco.png

OM // SCHALKE
s11_OM.png
s11schalke.png

Last edited:
Nice to see a 4-4-1-1!
I like that you do these formations so well, the 4-5-1 variations with AMCs

Just a shame FM is as it is these days, I mean the positioning thing on the tactic
It doesnt look good when an attacking AMC behind a supporting striker, the AMC will be all covered up in the tactics screen :(
Maybe its just me that care about this haha

Looks very promising.. love a simple 4-4-1-1 going to give it a go with my bayern team joined them in 2019 got pretty much the same team as the start.. will post results soon

lol that defense.. TTF tactics are the closest thing to diablo!

Just a quick question if your playing wide midfielders shouldn't you play wingbacks instead of fullbacks

i understand all You saying about Instant result...but will test this with herta berlin anyway:D tonighte or tommorow

great work mate..definetly will work 100% for people that asks an realistic tactic for lower clubs definetly...nice one

Such a great tactic ! Well done TFF ! You're the boss !
How are the WM doing ?

Guys, here are few starting elevens for some top clubs. I'll add this to the OP and add more in future.

CHELSEA // MAN CITY
s11chelsea.png
s11_Mancity.png

BAYERN // LIVERPOOL
s11_Bayern_V2.png
s11_Liv.png

JUVENTUS // MAN UTD
s11_Juv.png
s11_Manutd.png

ARSENAL // SOUTHAMPTON
s11arsenal.png
s11southam.png

PSG // ROMA
s11psg.png
s11roma.png

Last edited:
hey TTF how should I line Southampton? thanks in advance. and keep up the good work

u actually should try with lowers team also xD every tactic can work with best individual players imo :) btw i test really good work , reminds me old time classic saves with my leeds at fm 12-13 pressing till die :D

Those Liverpool results are insane TFF how do you do it ha
jonnysnipe, if you are talking about the results which stash84 posted then it also looks slightly unrealistic to me and I think he could replayed few matches ;) but I think it close to reality because Liverpool is very overpowered in FM15 its players have attributes which are very overpowered this year FM... but I can hardly believe that he conceded only 1 goal... you need to be very lucky to archive that. :)

Still use player filter list from executioner mate?
Yup.