TFF?..

how would you put up Lyon? :)

lyon.png

There are simple no players for ML/MR positions because Ghezzal is "Only Left Footed" which is very bad and Fekir doesn't have rating for MR position at all and it would take him about 1 season to get "Accomplished" rating...

There is excessive number of players for Striker position so I would recommended to sell few and buy players for ML/MR position… and of course try to sell Ghezzal and Fekir.

How would you set out a PSG team, might start a new game with them and use this?

Could you do a pic with the second team set up for them if possible?

Rotate Ibrahimovic/Cavani/Bahebeck on STC position.

Ibrahimovic can be trained to play AMC position and you can rotate him there.

Rotate Pastore/Lavezzi/Ibrahimovic on AMC position.

Rotate Lavezzi/Bahebeck on ML position.

Rotate Verratti/Cabaye on B2B position.

Rotate Matuidi/Motta on CM(D) position.

IMPORAT: of course all these starting eleven I posted for top clubs aren't optimal and there are many issues because they all were made on default teams without transfers but you always can do transfers and rebuild the team making it more stronger and better suited for the tactic.

Well I have a question right from the FM2014 , individual training affect the player's performance if not the same as it occupies in tactics? In other words, I TFF9 tactics always meto the East Wing to train as Advanced Interior ( All functions ) ... I know that for some it is an ignorant question , but as it did not understand anything.

Why cant i play a left-footed player on the ML for example, how much would it hurt tactic?

Well I have a question right from the FM2014 , individual training affect the player's performance if not the same as it occupies in tactics? In other words, I TFF9 tactics always meto the East Wing to train as Advanced Interior ( All functions ) ... I know that for some it is an ignorant question , but as it did not understand anything.
lol... mate, I think I understand what are you asking about… :) The only thing players' training do it changes players' attributes or at least trying to do that… that's all.

Last edited:
jasonbhoys- fairplay m8 thats some great league record bud. Did u change anything for away games by any chance. thanx

jasonbhoys- fairplay m8 thats some great league record bud. Did u change anything for away games by any chance. thanx
Listen guys this was not all done with TFF tactic, the last 8 games I used it

I'm currntly testing with readng. I will keep you informed.

Just a quick note: You have the full backs on corner setup as: Stand on far post (both). But if you say to put them offer short option and at the same time you say to put DL/DR taking corners, that means that the DL will pass the ball to the DR and vice versa?

This tactic has been made for Atletico.

Oblak

Juanfran
Miranda
Godin
Siqueira

Arda
Mario
Gabi
Koke

Griezmann
Torres

Might as well change your last two F to Forever Fap. Fantastic result! :)

with all big teams most of tactics will work 95% perfect.. coz all players are individuals... try for some weak if u really want see whats going on