• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK there is a bit of discussion on the subject in this thread but tbh the post which makes my point is poorly worded and doesnt tell the full story.

I have a mate who used to be at Reuters, now at NOTW. He sent me a text yesterday before todays story in the Sun about Becks cooling the divisions in the England camp. Im sure everyone remembers the rumours about Stevie G getting the 16 year old pregnant? Heres the text:

Hi mate big news about Stevie G. Turns out he got his wifes sister up the duff not that 16 year old. The courts have upheld a gagging order for a further 2 weeks to prevent it going to press. The order was upheld to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. JT and the England camp all knew about it, JT confronted Capello and had an argument because Stevie G got to keep the armband. The tension in the camp (that Becks has supposedly cooled) was because half the squad are backing JT saying Stevie G is a disgrace whilst the other half have backed the skipper. JT's press conference was related to the tension and it looks like he wanted to undermine Capello and Stevie G. We were never going to win the ******* WC, Stevie G and JT hate each other.

So rubbish it if you wish, but this guy is rarely wrong, he only sends me stuff hes confident on. He told me O'Neill was about to walk a day before Sky Sports jumped on the bandwagon, in the end O'Neill chose to stay. He also told me Rafa had been sacked 2 days before he went, and he told me about JT and Ashley Coles recent problems about a week before they hit the papers.

I guess we shall see in 2 weeks when the gag order expires, eh?

Please discuss without trolling or spamming :)

Apparently they will reveal all on Sunday. Of all people who told me this was......

my Mum.

i also Heard that Sunday was the reveal All date, but According to Jakes Mate, it has been held back by a further 2 weeks, due the Fa making a decision on Fabio,

So we will have to wait,

Watch a lot of liverpool fans, dismiss it as bullshit as it is Stevie g, but wouldnt if it was another player

was worth the wait jake ;) if this is true then terry was right to confront capello as terry was stripped of it for lesser reason imo. But neither should be caption after there shenanigans

tbh all these footballers are the same just doing whatever they want because they can the stupid over paid bunch of *****

Apparently the girl was 15 when he got her 'pregnant'

Which is just creepy...

Which is just creepy...

/epic fail.

Anyhow, personally i don't think that footballers personal life should have any consequences on their footballing careers and in this case, their captaincy.

Let them **** who ever they want to as long as they are fit and motivated to play.

The OP say's 16? 16 is the legal age? 15 Isn't?

if 16 is the legal age or not his still about 29 aint he so that is still ******* sick and besides it says on the op that he actually slept with his wifes sister and if shes 16 or not i do not know

If this is true, which I'm unsure of because of what his last controversy caused [Bar incident], then I'd like to think he wouldn't be captain of club or country. I know JT has kept his Chelsea armband, but I'd like Carra to take up the role if this is the case. However the likes of Gerrard, Cole, John Terry will always be under the eye of the media, seeing as they have had incidents in their past, which caused alot of dispute.

Really hope it's not true, if it is then I'd rather not have him play for Liverpool, extreme I know, but I can't see why he'd go and blow it like that.

Fingers crossed from now on in I guess.

If this is true, which I'm unsure of because of what his last controversy caused [Bar incident], then I'd like to think he wouldn't be captain of club or country. I know JT has kept his Chelsea armband, but I'd like Carra to take up the role if this is the case. However the likes of Gerrard, Cole, John Terry will always be under the eye of the media, seeing as they have had incidents in their past, which caused alot of dispute.

Really hope it's not true, if it is then I'd rather not have him play for Liverpool, extreme I know, but I can't see why he'd go and blow it like that.

Carragher captain? Reina ftw!

if 16 is the legal age or not his still about 29 aint he so that is still ******* sick and besides it says on the op that he actually slept with his wifes sister and if shes 16 or not i do not know

13 years age difference is fine :)

carragher is going back into retirement. no wonder capello was saying terry made a big mistake. expect terry's international career to be over, probably gerrards too

EDIT: though you meant carragher taking international armband. for liverpool i agree with you. but could that not be the end of gerrard at liverpool, especially once the story breaks?

It's why I admire Becks so much (Not believing the Rebecca Loo's thing). Even after the so-called scandal his footballing was unaffected and he remained one of the best footballers on the planet. Still a good player and I hope he becomes manager one day.

Which is just creepy...

says you ;)

In all seriousness though, who gives a flying ****?

Football is turning into a **** drama on FIVE at 2PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back