More tabloid rumour? Stevie G

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory Smith (Telegraph - Merseyside football reporter) and David Wooding (NOTW) have both "tweeted" that the injunction/gagging order rumours are "false and malicious".

If something was wrong in the England camp. It'll come out eventually be it in a book or not.

It's bang out of order. People have been going up to his kids saying it.

lol wouldnt of got any 1966 players in any stupid stories like this with the internet and 24 7 news coverage of players and large pressure of the nation to win the world cup even if our team aint even that good.

Are any future England team going to do well with the pressure of it all? i mean there was pressure in 66 for england but not on the level with what we have now and what of the future with more technology coming through.

One day were going to have a player that will rival pele or maradona and will be the first chance of a world cup victory but i beleive the media and 24 7 coverage of players will destroy any chance of that player playing to full potiential.

Do you think maradona with how his lifestyle was in the 80s would of lasted in england squad with the media it is today?? Maybe we need a person who isnt a role model to just win us games if hes amazing on the field.

Pretty sure I said a few months back about how he'd cheated and what not and would be off in the summer and everyone slated me and said that I was wrong etc.

That shows you eh? ;)

Anyways, I have a similar connection to Jake but it's through my Dad. I knew Benitez was walking a few days prior, and I knew about the Terry thing about 2 weeks before it actually came out. Seems pretty evident now that he'll be going to Madrid to get away from it all.

As for the Terry blow out, totally backing JT on this one. He got sacked as captain and completely slated for sleeping with a team mates ex, yet Gerrard gets rewarded with the Captain's Armband that JT got sacked for for getting his wife's sister pregnant. Poor decision by Capello IMO, and just kind of sums up England's World Cup Campaign. A total shambles.

It's funny how all these rumours of Gerrard first circulated around a Manchester United website.
Now that makes me wonder if its a complete fabrication in all honesty. I am only going to believe it if it actually breaks. All the time its a rumour I am not believing it.

During all the build up to the World Cup Alex Curran was in most of the Sunday paper magazines on how she cant wait to see Gerrard when the WAGS are allowed out in Africa and how she is missing him etc, etc.

Do you honestly think if he got her sister or sister-in-law up the duff Alex would actually still be together with him.? They have even gone on holiday together apparently now England are out the world cup.?

I read saw somewhere else that he got terry's sister in law. Pregnant. Being in mind that was on sickipedia

this is why i said i thought he would leave pool this summer.

Pretty sure I said a few months back about how he'd cheated and what not and would be off in the summer and everyone slated me and said that I was wrong etc.

That shows you eh? ;)

Anyways, I have a similar connection to Jake but it's through my Dad. I knew Benitez was walking a few days prior, and I knew about the Terry thing about 2 weeks before it actually came out. Seems pretty evident now that he'll be going to Madrid to get away from it all.

As for the Terry blow out, totally backing JT on this one. He got sacked as captain and completely slated for sleeping with a team mates ex, yet Gerrard gets rewarded with the Captain's Armband that JT got sacked for for getting his wife's sister pregnant. Poor decision by Capello IMO, and just kind of sums up England's World Cup Campaign. A total shambles.
oO) Shown us how?

The story has been completely rubbished.:$

well capello has kept his job, guess we will be hearing about the fallout sometime soon

Edit: I'm now loling at the cheek the Sun have got to blast something as rumour. Pot? Kettle? Black?

So the The Sun are blasting rumours that their sister newspaper the News of the World were supposedly threatening to publish?

The problem is, his wife doesnt actually have a 16 year old sister. And the initial rumour was that it was his wifes sister that he had gotten pregnant. Story smells like total bullshit to me.

That shows you eh? ;)

1. So what have you shown us? That these rumours are still rumours?
  2. Pretty sure the rumours you said you knew about Gerrard were completely different to the current rumours.
  3. Benitez didn't walk. He was sacked.
  4. The thing with the Terry case is that there was actually some truth to it, so maybe you did know But where's your proof that you actually knew exactly what the situation was with Terry and that you aren't just some gobshite trying to impress people on a forum?

This sounds like ****, considering the OP claims it was his wife's sister, yet when asking your 'mate' he then changes his story to 'probably a sister-in-law..' yeah he sounds like he's in the know?

People for example DMF only post rumours to make themselves feel important, gaining knowledge from their best friend's dad's mate's dog's sister's owner's nephew. I could make up a rumour right now and would be about as plausible as some of the **** people spread around. (No offence DMF I am just using you as an example as you do it a lot..)

Not only that but I completely agree with Kris, English football is getting more and more like footballer's wives everyday, I like football for football, I do not care about what footballer's do in their spare time, they can **** anybody's sister for all I care, the only time I would be interested in a footballer's private life is if they are going to prison i.e. Marlon King

Tabloid newspapers are scum.

I think I am going to be taking a trip to my cousins house sometime soon as his uncle in law is Steven Gerrard. See if my cousin knows anything and if not maybe ask him if he will phone his auntie. I am sure it is a load of bullcrap though.

I think I am going to be taking a trip to my cousins house sometime soon as his uncle in law is Steven Gerrard. See if my cousin knows anything and if not maybe ask him if he will phone his auntie. I am sure it is a load of bullcrap though.

I'm sure that story is a load of bullcrap as well :)

Sigh, so my friend was misinformed just like the thousands of others, or so the Sun claims.

I did clearly explain it was a text i recieved from a friend in the industry, not once have i made a nooby troll comment like ''omg it must be true, Stevie G is such a *****''

Besides i dont really care about that, as said before I'm more bothered about our doomed WC.

I dont appreciate being called a troll.

End of thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7DT7qUuyY"]YouTube- Wizard Alien[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back