More tabloid rumour? Stevie G

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
These rumours have been around for months. The claims are constantly changing.

Alex slept with a Derby player. Gerrard slept with Whelan's 16-year old niece. Who then became Whelan's daughter who was 15, then 17, then 16. Then he got her pregnant Now Gerrard slept with Alex's sister, who was 16? Or maybe 15. She's also pregnant as well.

NOTW were supposed to print it after Liverpool played Atleti, then at the end of the season, then before the World Cup, then after England get knocked out, after England sort out the Capello situation.

Am I the only person who doesn't have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who knows a footballer and has insider information? Also, when are people going to start linking that house for sale?

PS. Alex probably doesn't even have a Sister.

He was at Reuters, took a job at NOTW as there was nothing else going, hes pretty well connected though. He gives it the big 'un but i think hes pretty much an errand boy who has easy access to lots of information.

Hmm, can't quite figure out what it is he's got access too if he works there.

Information:
Knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction

Bullshit:
A blatant lie, a fragrant untruth, an obvious falicy. Or, the excriment of cattle.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
1. Success obtained through dumb luck.

This CANNOT be true. Alex Curran has no sisters oO)

The days of when playing for England was an honour is non-existant amungst most footballers today. If only we had 23 Scott Parkers.

These rumours have been around for months. The claims are constantly changing.

Alex slept with a Derby player. Gerrard slept with Whelan's 16-year old niece. Who then became Whelan's daughter who was 15, then 17, then 16. Then he got her pregnant Now Gerrard slept with Alex's sister, who was 16? Or maybe 15. She's also pregnant as well.

NOTW were supposed to print it after Liverpool played Atleti, then at the end of the season, then before the World Cup, then after England get knocked out, after England sort out the Capello situation.

Am I the only person who doesn't have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who knows a footballer and has insider information?
Also, when are people going to start linking that house for sale?

PS. Alex probably doesn't even have a Sister.

Information:

Bullshit:
A blatant lie, a fragrant untruth, an obvious falicy. Or, the excriment of cattle.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
1. Success obtained through dumb luck.
I actually do ;):D:$

**** straight, we need to be planning for the future anyway, and if they made a big thing about dropping key players that have been acting out of order, it might send a message to the younger players and keep them on track.

We have too much deadwood that rely on their reputations in the England squad, but that rant is saved for another topic. :)
whatever is true/false about this, its clear the squad needs clearing out..

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

The days of when playing for England was an honour is non-existant amungst most footballers today. If only we had 23 Scott Parkers.
if only our players had the attitude of david beckham...

Mod v Admin..

.. a bit like Giant Squid vs Whale.. a good fight but only one winner.. ;)

Anyway, rumours are all but that, untill something offical comes out, we can all but speculate.

I think that the only truth now, is that, Alex Curran secretly has a sister whom they keep in the loft and call 'the abomination' and feed her scraps, obviously Steven didn't know about her, and when he went into the loft he was tricked by her, and mated ferociously with her, and that's why he's had such an awful season, his ***** hurts, still. And the birth of the child will have thunder & lightning in the background, and there is born the Anti-Christ. Surely, that's the only thing that makes any sense

Am I the only person who doesn't have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who knows a footballer and has insider information? Also, when are people going to start linking that house for sale?

Information:

Bullshit:

House for sale is utter ****, i tracked that one down myself using google maps, its in a different area of Liverpool to where Gerrard lives.

:( He's been accurate on stuff hes given me before. But i do agree that all this stuff was supposed to come out after the Athletico game, then at the end of the season etc etc. But gagging orders get secretly extended all the time, JT had his going for a fair while before it all came to light.

Not too bothered either way about Stevie G tbh, just ****** that we were doomed at this WC before we stepped on the plane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4HjJ9KYyFM"]YouTube- Newswipe - John Terry[/ame]

Let it be true, so Lee can suck on his own dong in shame.

At least we could have Heskey :$

Sorry...

From Wiki:

Heskey was the partner of Kylee Pinsent but he left her in 2004 and is now engaged to Chantelle Tagoe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emile_...r_own_home_during_daring_daylight_robbery-126He started seeing Tagoe secretly in 2002, who worked part-time as a waitress at a lap-dancing bar in Liverpool, while still in a relationship with Pinsent.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emile_...star_and_the_cocktail_waitress..28News.29-127 Following the revelation of his two-year affair with Tagoe, Pinsent broke up with Heskey.

So. Looks like we're down to the Neville brothers!

This CANNOT be true. Alex Curran has no sisters oO)

This.

Also, even if this carry-on where to be true, Terry wouldn't have a leg to stand on. At the end of the day, the reason you lost the captaincy was liasing with an Enlgand team-mate's girl. The rumour says that Stevie G went with Curran's sister, so completely different (hypothetical) situation.

...after rubbishing the rumour, I'm gonna add to it!!! Wasn't the aforementioned Mrs Gerrard rumoured to be getting extremely friendly with Scotland "superstar" Kris Commons? <)

If she was 15 surely he'll be arrested and his career will be over if she was 16 he's just a cheat.

OK there is a bit of discussion on the subject in this thread but tbh the post which makes my point is poorly worded and doesnt tell the full story.

I have a mate who used to be at Reuters, now at NOTW. He sent me a text yesterday before todays story in the Sun about Becks cooling the divisions in the England camp. Im sure everyone remembers the rumours about Stevie G getting the 16 year old pregnant? Heres the text:

Hi mate big news about Stevie G. Turns out he got his wifes sister up the duff not that 16 year old. The courts have upheld a gagging order for a further 2 weeks to prevent it going to press. The order was upheld to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. JT and the England camp all knew about it, JT confronted Capello and had an argument because Stevie G got to keep the armband. The tension in the camp (that Becks has supposedly cooled) was because half the squad are backing JT saying Stevie G is a disgrace whilst the other half have backed the skipper. JT's press conference was related to the tension and it looks like he wanted to undermine Capello and Stevie G. We were never going to win the ******* WC, Stevie G and JT hate each other.

So rubbish it if you wish, but this guy is rarely wrong, he only sends me stuff hes confident on. He told me O'Neill was about to walk a day before Sky Sports jumped on the bandwagon, in the end O'Neill chose to stay. He also told me Rafa had been sacked 2 days before he went, and he told me about JT and Ashley Coles recent problems about a week before they hit the papers.

I guess we shall see in 2 weeks when the gag order expires, eh?

Please discuss without trolling or spamming :)

*** slurs claiming England's World Cup hopes were undermined by a player's fling with a teenage girl are a sick HOAX, The Sun can reveal.

Thousands of fans have received texts and emails saying captain Steven Gerrard had got wife Alex Curran's 16-year-old sister pregnant.
But the lies are blown apart by one crucial fact - model Alex, 27, does not even HAVE a sister.
The malicious scam blames England's poor showing on the team being torn apart by fall-out from the "affair". John Terry and other players were said to be furious "cheat" Gerrard had kept the captain's armband, while Terry lost it when he was revealed as a love rat this year.
Messages detailing the lies spread like wildfire since England's exit from the tournament on Sunday.
They claim the dressing room was so divided - with some aces backing Gerrard, 30, and others Terry, 29 - that they could not play together on the pitch.
Rubbish

But a source said last night: "The players can't believe such obvious absolute rubbish is being peddled so widely.
"There was no affair, so there could never have been a rift between the players about it. Anyone doing the slightest research can instantly see it could never be true.
"The whole story is a pack of lies without even a scintilla of truth, but it has spread so widely that some people are being taken in by it."
Some readers who have fallen for the hoax even accused The Sun of covering up the "affair".
They accused us of not fighting a so-called court "super-injunction" said in the texts to be what is stopping the media from reporting the story. But in reality there is NO gagging order - because there is NO truth in the story.
The insider added: "The players are well aware that malicious rumours are being spread, but people need to know that they are as much a work of fiction as a Harry Potter novel."

read more at thesun.com

*** slurs claiming England's World Cup hopes were undermined by a player's fling with a teenage girl are a sick HOAX, The Sun can reveal.

Thousands of fans have received texts and emails saying captain Steven Gerrard had got wife Alex Curran's 16-year-old sister pregnant.
But the lies are blown apart by one crucial fact - model Alex, 27, does not even HAVE a sister.
The malicious scam blames England's poor showing on the team being torn apart by fall-out from the "affair". John Terry and other players were said to be furious "cheat" Gerrard had kept the captain's armband, while Terry lost it when he was revealed as a love rat this year.
Messages detailing the lies spread like wildfire since England's exit from the tournament on Sunday.
They claim the dressing room was so divided - with some aces backing Gerrard, 30, and others Terry, 29 - that they could not play together on the pitch.
Rubbish

But a source said last night: "The players can't believe such obvious absolute rubbish is being peddled so widely.
"There was no affair, so there could never have been a rift between the players about it. Anyone doing the slightest research can instantly see it could never be true.
"The whole story is a pack of lies without even a scintilla of truth, but it has spread so widely that some people are being taken in by it."
Some readers who have fallen for the hoax even accused The Sun of covering up the "affair".
They accused us of not fighting a so-called court "super-injunction" said in the texts to be what is stopping the media from reporting the story. But in reality there is NO gagging order - because there is NO truth in the story.
The insider added: "The players are well aware that malicious rumours are being spread, but people need to know that they are as much a work of fiction as a Harry Potter novel."

read more at thesun.com

So all that guff you just quoted is essentially based on the fact that she doesnt have a sister. Maybe so but its quite clear hes been ******** someone else.

As i said to Lee, its not who Gerrards been ploughing that bothers me. Its the fact that once again we were doomed to fail at the WC before we even left the country.

Edit: I'm now loling at the cheek the Sun have got to blast something as rumour. Pot? Kettle? Black?

Rory Smith (Telegraph - Merseyside football reporter) and David Wooding (NOTW) have both "tweeted" that the injunction/gagging order rumours are "false and malicious".

If something was wrong in the England camp. It'll come out eventually be it in a book or not.

So all that guff you just quoted is essentially based on the fact that she doesnt have a sister. Maybe so but its quite clear hes been ******** someone else.

As i said to Lee, its not who Gerrards been ploughing that bothers me. Its the fact that once again we were doomed to fail at the WC before we even left the country.

Edit: I'm now loling at the cheek the Sun have got to blast something as rumour. Pot? Kettle? Black?
for once i'd like us to arrive at a tourmanent in something other than a **** poor state...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back