More tabloid rumour? Stevie G

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
carragher is going back into retirement. no wonder capello was saying terry made a big mistake. expect terry's international career to be over, probably gerrards too

EDIT: though you meant carragher taking international armband. for liverpool i agree with you. but could that not be the end of gerrard at liverpool, especially once the story breaks?

If it's true, I honestly don't care for Gerrard's future. He knows the consequences.

Yeah, if this is true it's not nice, but it's not our lives, it's theirs, they make their own mistakes, I doubt the armband will be taken away from him at club level, there would be uproar, I mean, Terry kept his

Watch a lot of liverpool fans, dismiss it as bullshit as it is Stevie g, but wouldnt if it was another player
Stereotyping Ftw, eh' ...

Yeah, if this is true it's not nice, but it's not our lives, it's theirs, they make their own mistakes, I doubt the armband will be taken away from him at club level, there would be uproar, I mean, Terry kept his

Stereotyping Ftw, eh' ...

i only expect it, as you would from me, Come on man, dont deny your first impression was BS

I don't think the issue is age, more of the fact that it's his wifes sister.

To be fair, I am hardly one to judge someone for cheating one someone else, but at the same time, I am not a rolemodel who loads of people, not just kids, look up too.

I actually agree with JT for once, he is the one made out to be a ****, but in the bigger picture, what Gerrard has 'supposedly' done is far worse, and thus, to take the captaincy from someone for a lesser reason, and then give it to someone with a mahoosive **** storm about to break on him, seems a bit wierd.

If this is true, it eclipses Cashley and JT's personal problems by a mile, and I for one feel quite sorry for them as they had their personal lives raped, while someone who has made a bigger and more disgusing mistake (if he even thinks it's a mistake :S) gets rewarded with the Captaincy of his country, and a gagging order on the press to stop it coming out during the world cup, where everyone has been bumming him, if this had come out before the world cup, I wonder how people would have reacted to him even being on the plane, let alone being captain.

Anyhows, just my opionion ons its ;)

says you ;)

In all seriousness though, who gives a flying ****?

Football is turning into a **** drama on FIVE at 2PM.
sad but true. hope the likes of rodwell watch this saga and learn how not to act.

also no wonder we suddenly started seeing calls for scholes and carragher etc. maybe capello was looking to drop the pair of them?

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

I don't think the issue is age, more of the fact that it's his wifes sister.

To be fair, I am hardly one to judge someone for cheating one someone else, but at the same time, I am not a rolemodel who loads of people, not just kids, look up too.

I actually agree with JT for once, he is the one made out to be a ****, but in the bigger picture, what Gerrard has 'supposedly' done is far worse, and thus, to take the captaincy from someone for a lesser reason, and then give it to someone with a mahoosive **** storm about to break on him, seems a bit wierd.

If this is true, it eclipses Cashley and JT's personal problems by a mile, and I for one feel quite sorry for them as they had their personal lives raped, while someone who has made a bigger and more disgusing mistake (if he even thinks it's a mistake :S) gets rewarded with the Captaincy of his country, and a gagging order on the press to stop it coming out during the world cup, where everyone has been bumming him, if this had come out before the world cup, I wonder how people would have reacted to him even being on the plane, let alone being captain.

Anyhows, just my opionion ons its ;)
in fairness i think capello was desperate to avoid another scandal right before the world cup, to try and protect what little chance we had

its all true gerrards a ******* this is classed as a spoiler as the chance of me being infracted for this comment is 1/2 hopefully mods agree :)

Really doubt it's true.
Wasn't this story first on redcafe just like the last one which turned out to be utter ****.

<)

Why would anything from that rag concerning Liverpool be taken seriously?

He was at Reuters, took a job at NOTW as there was nothing else going, hes pretty well connected though. He gives it the big 'un but i think hes pretty much an errand boy who has easy access to lots of information.

i only expect it, as you would from me, Come on man, dont deny your first impression was BS

Well, since the poster was an Admin, I certainly trusted it more than if it no-name new blood, and honestly, whether it's true or not, he can expect A LOT of jeers from away fans

in fairness i think capello was desperate to avoid another scandal right before the world cup, to try and protect what little chance we had

It's just papering over the cracks tho. Should have got it all out in the open months ago, just get it all over and done with and then just concentrate on the WC, how can someone concentrate when they have something like this hanging over their head?

Bad publicity if we had two captains stripped of the captaincy before a World Cup, though, and would of had a lot of media attention on the two

It's just papering over the cracks tho. Should have got it all out in the open months ago, just get it all over and done with and then just concentrate on the WC, how can someone concentrate when they have something like this hanging over their head?
i agree, and i dont think that the call came from capello himself, but from the the FA. Capello has never been one for publicity, he is a results man. this smacks of FA face saving

i agree, and i dont think that the call came from capello himself, but from the the FA.

I would say England should have a 'No ***** allowed' rule, but alas, we would have no ******* players left.

I heard Alex Curran has no sisters, just two brothers :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/cele...26/interrogation-alex-curran-115875-19663769/

What’s your happiest childhood memory?
Advertisement - article continues below »

AC: Probably Christmas mornings and holidays. I remember going to Florida when I was about five or six. We went to Disneyworld and it was amazing. I’ve got two brothers – one’s 28 , the other is 18. They’re both really good uncles to the girls. They always play when we meet up at my mum’s. But they never babysit – I wouldn’t leave two little girls with them! They’d probably go out and leave them...

Last edited:
I would say England should have a 'No ***** allowed' rule, but alas, we would have no ******* players left.
if i was capello, i'd drop the pair of them for good

if i was capello, i'd drop the pair of them for good

**** straight, we need to be planning for the future anyway, and if they made a big thing about dropping key players that have been acting out of order, it might send a message to the younger players and keep them on track.

We have too much deadwood that rely on their reputations in the England squad, but that rant is saved for another topic. :)

I heard something like this in april that's why the Chelsea fans were giving gerrard more **** than useal. I hope it's not true but I think it is which is a shame. But in a way Terry shouldn't have confronted capello till after the wc if ever.

Redders, it doesn't say she doesn't have a sister? just that she has two brothers? and according to the story, its a younger sister, so might not have been born in time for that particular holiday?

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back