More Than A Club: Emulating Barca's Philosophy

I'm asking from all the people who are still hoping to find a good tiki taka tactic to try my LAST tactic! and i think the best one..tried it with a lot of teams and never had below 65% possession even in away matches..I have to confess it plays good football but you can smash teams only if you have better squad and players.
enjoy! and please tell me what you think!
4-3-3 Best Mrmuto's.tac

hi.
i've been using lots of tactics with different teams.some gave me result but the football was so **** ugly.playing for ac milan i couldn't get both.until i tried your tactic.nough said-TREBLE first season.simple as that.thx and keep up the good work.

What training did you use when you won everything with Genk? Can you post a printscreen otherwise?

Anybody tried Rooney as the treq? Any success?

I've played him there for two games so far and he didn't really perform (a 6.1 and a 7.1). I struggled to create anything of note in the two games concerned (Inter at home and Everton away with close to a first time).

My only other game using this tactic was Hull at home with a semi rotated team and Fierro got two goals and MoM for me in a 4-0 win.

At the minute my forward are Rooney, Soldado and Fierro.

Hey Sean, I'm trying these tactics with Liverpool(<3). Normally I'd prefer a quick tempo attacking game - not really a fan of tiki-taka and possession football but all the other philosophies and tactics and tactics I've tried with Liverpool have failed - including the Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2 which won me the league with Norwich.

Possession football is what we're used to I suppose, and so far so good. The tactic is about 90% fluid. Beat my reserves 8-0 on my first game, rotated equally between the 4-3-3 and the 4-2-3-1. Coutinho scored a hattrick and Cissokho set up three and was a terror for the whole game.

We played Slavia(Sofia) next, and although we did score an early goal we were quiet for a while so I changed into the 4-2-3-1 and the chances started to arrive. We won 4-0, an although one goal was a penalty, Sterling did miss a rather easy chance.

As I said, so far so good, but what's bothering me is the striker. Luis Suarez is probably one of the top 5 people you'd normally pick to play a role like Trequartista but so far he's scored one fluke goal but on the whole has been quite poor - I haven't seen him make a worthwhile pass or drop off his defenders to get the ball. His ratings vary during the game from around 6.2 to 6.8 - nothing great. His attitude has also been poor, he's almost always complacent or uninterested. Should I stick with him or replace him? If I should replace him - with whom? Most of the attacking seems to happen down the flanks and out of the 12 goals I've scored I think about 7 or 8 were headers from close range which worries me because I haven't got a very tall attack and that might be a problem once I start playing in the Prem.

Also for anyone looking for a player, get this guy called Bressan from Alania. He cost me a good 4.5m, but so far he's been brilliant. He's made a few key passes and also gotten on to the scoresheet with a very impressive goal. He can play CM and AM naturally and he's got the stats to play DLP or AP in the 4-3-3 and DLP and AM in the 4-2-3-1 so he could be quite handy.

Thanks for sharing, will keep you updated.

Last edited:
Ok, depending on your transfer budget these players should be pretty good here:

Stevan Jovetic, Giuseppe Rossi, Vagner Love, Bernard, Aspas, Osvaldo (Sao Paulo), Lewandowski, Vikton Fischer,

I'm second season in Spurs on LFC Marshall update. I have Rooney, Soldado and el Shaaraway as forwards, with Fierro and Maupay on the fringes.

I haven't managed to get this going at all, and I think the treq is my weak point.

I have managed to unsettle all of Rossi, Bernard and Viktor Fischer (thought it might work on one or two of the three).

Giovinco is also transfer listed.

Rooney is not working as the treq at all (he's kinda **** on the LFC Marshall update - starts as an AMC not a striker).

My options are to use either one of the four options above as treq or else sign the likes of Bernard or Fischer to play AML and move El Shaaraway to treq.

What do you think?

Please help to practice such tactics to high

Tłumacz Google dla Firm:Narzędzia dla tłumaczy
Tłumacz witryn
Narzędzie analizy rynk?w
Wyłącz tłumaczenie na bieżąco
Tłumacz Google – informacjeNa kom?rkęPrywatnośćPomocPrześlij opinię