Yes, you're right. I think that te difference(if you test again) will be 10% in points(one tactic will gain, another will lose points). I've tested Puskas in big clubs and not close to(for example) Ultimate V6.

Our test, the one we have released so far, is an underdog test. A top team test could look very different. Jesaustralia is currently working on testing a lot of tactics in a top team test, and these results will be shared once he has more results to show in the table.

"I've tested X tactic in X clubs" doesn't really mean anything at all, as the core game is way too random. You are now saying that your experience with a tactic is more valuable information than a proper tactic test...

Puskas v2 in first place just shows how random this kind of tests are!

Dont now why people still abuse in this kind of tests...

So with two separate teams 90 games each Puskas killed it...thats sooo random! SMH

Our test, the one we have released so far, is an underdog test. A top team test could look very different. Jesaustralia is currently working on testing a lot of tactics in a top team test, and these results will be shared once he has more results to show in the table.

"I've tested X tactic in X clubs" doesn't really mean anything at all, as the core game is way too random. You are now saying that your experience with a tactic is more valuable information than a proper tactic test...

Hmm, but in your test Puskas is best scoring tactic... so in top table teams it should work similar. The best solution is to upload your save games and many other users will test tactics.

Hmm, but in your test Puskas is best scoring tactic... so in top table teams it should work similar. The best solution is to upload your save games and many other users will test tactics.

I'm sorry, but this further shows that you may lack some knowledge about how the game works. A tactic performs in a different way when it is favourite than when it is underdog. This is the reason that we have set a low reputation for the test team in the underdog test, and a high reputation for the test team in the top team test.

You think way too simply when you say that the highest scoring tactic in the underdog test will automatically perform well in the top team test.

Furthermore, there are tight testing rules we have to follow to make every tactic test 100% equal, this is why we have a dedicated test team for this instead of placing the project in the hands of random people. I trust every member of the test team 100%, and having trustworthy people to work with is the only way to get unbiased and correct results.

I'm sorry, but this further shows that you may lack some knowledge about how the game works. A tactic performs in a different way when it is favourite than when it is underdog. This is the reason that we have set a low reputation for the test team in the underdog test, and a high reputation for the test team in the top team test.

You think way too simply when you say that the highest scoring tactic in the underdog test will automatically perform well in the top team test.

Furthermore, there are tight testing rules we have to follow to make every tactic test 100% equal, this is why we have a dedicated test team for this instead of placing the project in the hands of random people. I trust every member of the test team 100%, and having trustworthy people to work with is the only way to get unbiased and correct results.

Sorry but this lesson about game works is just bla bla bla

LOL!

"... the test is too random... ", "... 10% points difference..." and then "... UPLOAD the save game so people can test... "

What is your logic behind asking to upload a test that is too random?? If it is too random it will be random for everyone, no matter if is 1 tester or 100 tester...

Or I'm missing something?

Sorry but this lesson about game works is just bla bla bla

What is bla bla bla? I state facts about the game and use logical reasoning to give my answers. This comment makes it pretty evident that your aim here is quite negatively motivated, and thus I would recommend that you stick to other threads, ones you are more interested in following. You will achieve nothing by comments like this.

Jesus Christ.... ad personam arguments(u don't have knowledge, etc). CA145 is underdog team :D... Underdog team scoring most goals and the tactic will not work in big club :D.

Aaa, I see, testing save is not for everyone! Classified :). And why you insult people? Random, simply thinking. Hmm, u must be working in SI, because you're such genius and best tester(in your mind) on this site. I understand :D. Will correctly named that kind of people.

P.S - And all I wanted is simple file :).

LOL!

"... the test is too random... ", "... 10% points difference..." and then "... UPLOAD the save game so people can test... "

What is your logic behind asking to upload a test that is too random?? If it is too random it will be random for everyone, no matter if is 1 tester or 100 tester...

Or I'm missing something?

Lol? What part? I want to check this randomness(it's 10 or 20% difference in points?) on that kind of trial/test. I want to test my tactic also, and I want retest some of the tactics. Simple.
No discussion, only wild attacks... I don't understand you.

P.S - Now, I'm worried about credibility of all your tests. Will from the start is uploading his database and/or testing save game.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ.... ad personam arguments(u don't have knowledge, etc). CA145 is underdog team :D... Underdog team scoring most goals and the tactic will not work in big club :D.

Aaa, I see, testing save is not for everyone! Classified :). And why you insult people? Random, simply thinking. Hmm, u must be working in SI, because you're such genius and best tester(in your mind) on this site. I understand :D. Will correctly named that kind of people.

P.S - And all I wanted is simple file :).

Lol? What part? I want to check this randomness(it's 10 or 20% difference in points?) on that kind of trial/test. I want to test my tactic also, and I want retest some of the tactics. Simple.
No discussion, only wild attacks... I don't understand you.

P.S - Now, I'm worried about credibility of all your tests. Will from the start is uploading his database and/or testing save game.

Question our/my credibility all you want. Most of the members in this site knows that the members in our test team are trustworthy people. And you seem to be forgetting something, we do this work for the community FOR FREE. It's not like you have a "right" to "complain" on our service. We simply share our work and passion with this community.

So, either you follow our thread, or you leave it (I must say I would prefer the latter option).

Now I'm off to the university to hold 59 oral exams in three days. So, I won't be able to reply much here these days.

Last edited:
People please stop complaining about the testing method. It is structured, reasoned and the testing team is not sharing the database, you have to accept that. They are spending hours to share this information with the community and if you don't aggree with this method, just ignore this thread and visit the ones you are more interested in.

I have the feeling that these complains mainly comes due to not tactic X or Y is leading the table, but it was clarified several times that simulating the match won't show you the same results in let's say 180 matches, compared if you are actually playing those maches. When people saw that Kingdom V1 got 11 more points overall than Annihilator V2, they started to use it more. After some days Puskas II ended up 32 points ahead of Kingdom V1, and some people started to use it. Based on the number/message of the feedbacks you can clearly see the Kingdom V1 is better when you are playing the matches and Puskas II is better when you are simulating the results. Since a simulation test will only indicate if a tactic is good or not, it is not equal to a real test, simple as that. I have created many tactics which are dominating TFF's Ultimate Testing League V3, but simply not working at the same level with real teams, so I didn't released them.

Definitely the best way to test tactics would be if someone plays 180 matches and shares the results, but who has that much time? It would be a full time "job" for sure :)

Fair point Zyndar but also some people just want to troll for the sake of it. They have nothing to say so they just pick at a topic near the top of the forum and object to something. Every thread that's had any sort of popularity for more than 5 mins gets the same treatment.

Some of the best threads have been derailed by stupid childish comments and it's getting old now.

Testing team, thanks for the hard work. I've took a selection of the top tactics from your results. I applied the latest OI from Kingdom and I have Kingdom, date and puskas as my three tactics.
I've not lost in 114 games as Rochdale!
Thanks again.

One for the future: is it possible to include where most of the goals are coming from? Looking for the best tactic which dont have like 50% of goals coming from crosses. Its hard on FM 16, haha...

Thanks for the awesome work guys! :)

One for the future: is it possible to include where most of the goals are coming from? Looking for the best tactic which dont have like 50% of goals coming from crosses. Its hard on FM 16, haha...

Thanks for the awesome work guys! :)

It's possible, yes. But I'm not too sure how we can implement this in the spreadsheet.. And, since we haven't done this from the start, it would be weird to start implementing this now, as only a few tactics will have this information then. (I know you asked about the future, but I just wanted to answer about what the case is right now also)

I've been testing software for a long time and I stopped looking for 110% accuracy a long time ago. There will always be some ambiguity between testing procedures. The best way to approach test results is to look for patterns. Is a tactic consistent across the testing databases?, Goals scored?, conceded?, goal difference etc.

With regards to Puskas II tactic, this is a very solid tactic. It was not the best performer in my own testing databases, but did well and is a quality tactic.

Well the thing I look most at when looking at different tactic tests is; Games won, draws and lost, in the end it's where you earn the points for the leauge table - scoring lots of goals is nice, but useless if half of the high scoring games is 5-5 draws ;)

Please test spectre v2 as I want to see how your results compare against mine. This tactic has performed the best by a very long way in my own tests.

Does matches played? Is it or is simulated?

3d because it achieves different results. in my opinion the best tactics in the interior, Wrath v5 and puskas v2.

I tried TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS v2. two tactical results achieved are very close together.

Last edited: