Good job mate. TFF's 442 seems to be very solid! Top of all test it's in so far.
How about date442 with it's original OI? I had better result with the OI on TFF and Will's test save.

I tested Date with and without OI's in the last database, and the results were inconclusive really, but it got more points without OI's. I don't think there is much of a difference though.

Just a small suggestion: freeze the first column (the one with the tactic name) so we can still see it when scrolling across the sheet.

Just a small suggestion: freeze the first column (the one with the tactic name) so we can still see it when scrolling across the sheet.

That won't be necessary for this sheet. It won't have as many details, so no need to scroll.

Jesaustralia wanted to test top team tactics, so we will make a separate tab for him to be in charge of in the spreadsheet. So, we will have one underdog test with 180 matches tested per tactic, and one top team test with 180 matches tested per tactic :)

Note to everyone reading the spreadsheet:

You should not look at the results from the CA120 and the CA145 tables individually, as they are much less accurate than the overall table (90 vs 180 matches)

TFF-Conqueror(with man marking)

Hello Mr Langvath,

In my personal saves i havent seen any tactic tht performed superior to Conquerer(v5) or(v9).
Of course in a normal save there is tons of RNG factors that masks real quality of the tactic. Do you guys mind testing this tactic but with setting man marking? Or its impossible to make such test with man marking ?

Best Regards,

Hello Mr Langvath,

In my personal saves i havent seen any tactic tht performed superior to Conquerer(v5) or(v9).
Of course in a normal save there is tons of RNG factors that masks real quality of the tactic. Do you guys mind testing this tactic but with setting man marking? Or its impossible to make such test with man marking ?

Best Regards,

If man marking works with simulate match it should work as long as it is pre-set in the tactic (saved in the role).