Most goals one of your player scored is a season

Were your corners set to edge of box?

again no mate. Its set to 6 yards box. He doesnt score from corners. the most of them are one on ones. As for corners, my centre back has scored almost 15 goals with headers (i think). I can post if you want.

Febian Brandy - 39 goals in 43 games in my League One Swindon team.

I got Brandy for Aberdeen before and he scored 37 hes well fast at a lower level but he still seemed to miss alot of chances even tho he still scored 37 i was a little disappointed

Fernando Torres scored 50 goals for Chelsea... I WISH! He can't even score 1 :'(

View attachment 147358

Here it is, first tried with Charlton and bradley wright phillips lead me to 1st place.

Possession aint always great but goals and chances always high

Soldado for my Liverpool team had like 39 in 45 games! he is a tank, a must buy on fm, i think

your welcome, I play Messi up top as a advanced forward and also have him as playmaker, I play 4-2-3-1.
Villa got 29 in league and Pedro got me 24, players with pace are normally most successful, but fell free to change a few things and let me know how you get on

what striker should i use for the tactic? i have di natale torres tevez babacar sturridge

Id properly go with torres up top and tevez on right wing, im also spain manager in that game now and have torres up top and villa LW and works brilliant, but spain are best national team

darren bent on first patch of FM 11 scored 29 in 37 league games
7 in 10 cup games

I had Tevez for a Inter game of mine a played same formation had Tevez RW as inside forward and attack and scored loads for me

Abel Hernandez and Khouma Babacar for Spurs got 60 premiership goals between them and they were both out for a month or two aswell.