Most goals one of your player scored is a season

Rooney has 32 in 29 pl games for me and im top of table with 100% record.

how come my players won't score like you guys....:'(
lukaku scored 20 goals in a season......
and that's my highest goalscorer

Rooney has 32 in 29 pl games for me and im top of table with 100% record.

32 games played and 32 games won? Didn't know that was possible :O

how come my players won't score like you guys....:'(
lukaku scored 20 goals in a season......
and that's my highest goalscorer

My highest scorer up to now is Zigic with 24 goals from 68 appearances, I share your pain too mate :(

Klemen Lavric got me 39 in 40 in League 2 at age 31.

babacar 32 in 34,might be highers this season, his had one **** of a start.

On FM08 Giampaulo Pazzini scored 47 goals in 45 games for my Rangers team. On FM11 Jermain Defoe scored 42 goals in about 50 games for Spurs.

Pato, AC Milan in 2014/15
scored 51 in 42 in all comps.
Europa League top scorer and broke Serie A top scorer record with 36.

Kadlec, 58 in 58 in all competitons.
Tevez also scored 48.
Same season.

Tomas Necid scored 32 in 26 matches for me. I took over half way through the season at AC Milan and he was on loan. Since then, he's always been my £5 million signing or loanee if I haven't got the money! but that was the 11.2.0 patch :/

Surprised I haven't seen Neymar, 53 in 41 all competitions in the 2013/14 season :)

Hulk scored 46 goals for me in 11.1 patch. He's a goalscoring machine for me in 2010 as well, making him a must buy eventhough he cost me 48M in 11.3 :S He's worth every penny though |)

Ronaldo got 96 from 62 for me last season without doing anything particularly inspired. He's got 35 from 20 so far in my current season.
Real Madrid is beast :)
No corner cheats either, I thought they fixed that for this version :S My CBs are the only ones who score from corners.

Last edited:
Even in my long term Liverpool save, noone scored as many as this guy did in the first season for PSG. Absolute God. :wub:

I Find it very difficult to finish a season so leave me alone i also play with smaller teams Perico(right winger for Salamanca) 14 in 32 in first season :( i think thats the lowest ever!

Hernandez - 51 in 46. Currently on course to smash that this season too.