Most notable CA/PA changes in 13.3.0?

Fatal548

Reaction score
********REMINDER: Remember, if you are going to post players CA's and PA's, can you put them in spoilers (aka [Spolier ] - [/spoiler ] without the spaces) please!********

Just wondering who you guys have found to have been improved drastically with the new update.

Just seen Mario Goetze's stats.. omg :p His finishing stats have been really boosted.
He's now even more awesome and looks like he could grow into about as close as you will ever get to Messi in FM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering who you guys have found to have been improved drastically with the new update.

Just seen Mario Goetze's stats.. omg :p His finishing stats have been really boosted.
He's now even more awesome and looks like he could grow into about as close as you will ever get to Messi in FM.

Moved to the " Best Players " Section

Natasic didnt get an upgrade :( but Zabaleta did!!!

Think Suarez got an update, worth more and his mental stats are better, I think

haha, Bale has 10 long shots? what a joke :D at least, they upped his finishing...

Remember, if you are going to post players CA's and PA's, can you put them in spoilers please!

Did El Shaarawy get an upgrade? if there's anybody who deserves one its him

So Gareth Bale, since the game was released, as gone from being a good player to being compared to Messi and Ronaldo as one of the 3 best players in the world. So what does this mean in real terms. His CA has increased by 2, finishing by 1, first touch by 2 and long shots by 3. And to contradict that apparent lack of awareness of his increased ability they have doubled his value.

He still has 16 for free kicks, whilst this is a decent stat his free kick taking has definitely improved. Alex Smith the fulham reserve player has been given 18 for free kicks, despite the fact he hasn't even scored a senior goal. Santi Cazorla also has 18, whilst he is a good free kick taker I don't think too many people would dispute that Bale isn't at least as good. Bale's figure of 10 for long shots is frankly a joke and only serves to discredit the researchers the plethora of players with 16+ that haven't scored from range is staggering. Recently his long range shooting has been one of his biggest strengths not his weakest stat. It's clear that you can't give stat increases for temporary form but Bale has definitely improved significantly and a bigger improvement should have been shown in his stats.

So Gareth Bale, since the game was released, as gone from being a good player to being compared to Messi and Ronaldo as one of the 3 best players in the world. So what does this mean in real terms. His CA has increased by 2, finishing by 1, first touch by 2 and long shots by 3. And to contradict that apparent lack of awareness of his increased ability they have doubled his value.

I agree, was a bit disappointed with his improvements. But to be fair, he still plays incredibly on the ME despite maybe not having Messi/Ronaldo attributes. His stats are pretty much perfect for the left wing. I don't think his stats are really the best reflection of how he plays in real life to be honest.

EDIT: About the free kicks though, I was expected him to get 18.. I thought he'd get the biggest CA upgrade out of anyone..
I thought the FM scouts were professional scouts.. from Everton and Watford iirc?? Maybe they won't make major changes to a player as it's only January after all, and I expect we'll see a bit of a change in his attributes in the next FM.

Last edited:
So Gareth Bale, since the game was released, as gone from being a good player to being compared to Messi and Ronaldo as one of the 3 best players in the world.

Gareth Bale isn't anywhere near one of the best 10 players in the world, never mind one of the top 3... He probably isn't even the best in England, although that is a close one...

Even if you rank him below Iniesta, Xavi and Falcao he would still comfortably make the top 10. Whether you like it or not he is being compared to Ronaldo and Messi by multiple people, when FM13 was released he was no where near that level. The point was that should have represented more than a +2CA increase. He wen't from a ~14m to a ~28m player that should also represent a larger than +2CA gain

for me Bale is probs bout the 10th best player in the world but near Ronaldo and Messi...NEVER!! them 2 are just something else up there with the best ever easily!