Most overated player?

francis999

Reaction score
Who do you think is the most overated player on the game compared to how good they are in real life?

Last edited:
Owen is overated, hes like the perfect striker whereas irl he sux now

Stevie G is rated fairly imo, and i hate liverpool

in reallife...wayne rooney

poor touch, only plays for 5 games a season, doesnt score enough, cant pass...the list goes on

I don't understand what is overrated.

Someowne who plays well and in the game is very bad?

or someowne bad, that in the game is very good?

Keep it to FM seeing as this is in the FM section of the forum.

Whats not to understand, its in the FM section and not the football section therefore who is the most overated in game compared to IRL

then srna, he is like the absolute winger in FM and we're talking about a guy that didn't do much in the euro and plays for shaktar donetsk, not exactly a top team and on the opposite side I would say that Ronaldo and Messi are underrated, not because of stats but because the match engine doesn't understand, even giving them free roles and highest creativity that they are two steps above any other player in the world

I do agree, about messi being underrated, he is at a different level than others

LOL Adebayor, have you guys ever looked to Miguel Veloso, Srna and Cardozo?

then srna, he is like the absolute winger in FM and we're talking about a guy that didn't do much in the euro and plays for shaktar donetsk, not exactly a top team and on the opposite side I would say that Ronaldo and Messi are underrated, not because of stats but because the match engine doesn't understand, even giving them free roles and highest creativity that they are two steps above any other player in the world

I thought Srna was good at the Euros, obvsiouly nowhere near as good as FM says though

Ronaldo diving portugese so and so and im an avid man u fan sell him to real usless son of a *****

Srna is a bloodly joke hes better than anyother wing back there is in the game. While really isn't close to being that good.

Who do you think is the most overated player at the moment, il start the ball rolling by saying micheal owen, and thats coming from a liverpool fan.

he got worst signing award at the end of the season on my game after liverpool bought him back! heskey got the best tho......:O:O:O

i'd say srna, man city bought him and he basically laughed at every full back in the league! compared to current real life torres is a bit too good on the game too, but based on last season its a fair reflection.

anoton ferdinand is soooo underated in the game its laughable. 15 for heading? i watch sunderland every week and he NEVER misses a header, also jones is quite poor on the game, he aint in real life either.

Anderson of United, not a bad player dont get me wrong, he plays ok and in time may well become world class, but on FM hes the perfect Midfielder and gets stupidly good

ive got to say srna is abit too overated on the game, But ive seen him play in real life he is quite good. but who ever created the player's stats got abit carried away lol.

underated - it has to be vela he is truly class in real life if wenger gives him a chance in first-team for prem games he will prove every1 all wrong!.

Anderson of United, not a bad player dont get me wrong, he plays ok and in time may well become world class, but on FM hes the perfect Midfielder and gets stupidly good

Denilson at Arsenal was like that on 08

underated - it has to be vela he is truly class in real life if wenger gives him a chance in first-team for prem games he will prove every1 all wrong!.

I wouldnt say Velas underated. Hes a decent EPL player on the game. Hes not exactly played much in the EPL irl