Most overated player?

Denilson at Arsenal was like that on 08

I wouldnt say Velas underated. Hes a decent EPL player on the game. Hes not exactly played much in the EPL irl

yh like you say he hasnt started a premier league game this season, He has started in league cup when arsenal played sheffield united when vela scored a hat-trick, That chip he scored was truly class but all three of his goals were good tho.

if he was to start a premierleague and game given a run of games he would shine!

Last edited:
Miguel Veloso's ratings in FM border on perfection! Strange considering that he's about to join Bolton!
Guiseppe Rossi is very overrated too

he got worst signing award at the end of the season on my game after liverpool bought him back! heskey got the best tho......:O:O:O

i'd say srna, man city bought him and he basically laughed at every full back in the league! compared to current real life torres is a bit too good on the game too, but based on last season its a fair reflection.

anoton ferdinand is soooo underated in the game its laughable. 15 for heading? i watch sunderland every week and he NEVER misses a header, also jones is quite poor on the game, he aint in real life either.
he was top scorer on mine at the age of 30

on FM it is Fabio Rochembach for Sporting CP all his stats are perfect and in bright blue.
it is confusing as if he was this good wouldn't Boro have kept hold ofhim instead of letting his contract run out?

adebayor 's finishing should be 10 but he has about 17

daniel agger's kind of overrated imo. but i believe benjani should be much better in real life than in fm.

in reallife...wayne rooney

poor touch, only plays for 5 games a season, doesnt score enough, cant pass...the list goes on

you gotta be kidding... poor touch ??? come on mate. With all due respect your comments show a lack of any knowledge of the game if you think rooney is overrated and has has a poor first touch.. his passing and vision is more than impressive too, and his accuracy etc etc. It doesnt matter whether he scores 20-30 goals or not, its what else he does that makes arguably the best manager in the world pick him every time hes available.

If you want to see me prove you wrong, type his name on youtube and watch some of his magic.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Miguel Veloso's ratings in FM border on perfection! Strange considering that he's about to join Bolton!
Guiseppe Rossi is very overrated too

Veloso wasnt the best for me in FM... Rossi was a star though, for me anyway.. I had him at Atletico and he never stopped scoring!

moutinho, miguel veloso, cardozo, srna and ashley cole are way over rated

most overated player is riquelme tbh..his stats are well over the top.

Riquelme moutinho
del piero veloso
zhirkov cardozo
owen mikel

in reallife...wayne rooney

poor touch, only plays for 5 games a season, doesnt score enough, cant pass...the list goes on

i personally dont think wayne rooney is ovverated...hes the most talented english striker we've had since when owen first came on the scene.
i read that someone thought owen was ovverated aswell. just because hes injury prone doesnt make someone **** or overrated lol hes goal scoring record is surprisingly good considering he doesnt get a good string of games without getting injured.

i personally dont think wayne rooney is ovverated...hes the most talented english striker we've had since when owen first came on the scene.
i read that someone thought owen was ovverated aswell. just because hes injury prone doesnt make someone **** or overrated lol hes goal scoring record is surprisingly good considering he doesnt get a good string of games without getting injured.

i disagree about rooney being the most talented. Agbonlahor is more talented

I would lucas leiva in real life cos he's meant to be a wonderkid yet most of the time he plays ****

overrated is sum1 who ever1 thinks is really gud but play ****

gerrard is the most over rate player in real life

I'd totally disagree, even as a ManUTD fan, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching Gerrard play, on form... he dominates the field and is the heart and sole of a team that without him, would "sink without a trace".

Liverpool - Gerrard - Torres = Not the force they are.

I'd expect some liverpool fans to disagree with that statement, but I'm sure I dont stand alone in saying Liverpools two top players are LEAGUES above the rest of the team.

Just like Lucas Leiva

nobody thinks Leiva's good

havent u heard him being boo'd by liverpool fans at anfield during announcements

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I'd totally disagree, even as a ManUTD fan, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching Gerrard play, on form... he dominates the field and is the heart and sole of a team that without him, would "sink without a trace".

Liverpool - Gerrard - Torres = Not the force they are.

I'd expect some liverpool fans to disagree with that statement, but I'm sure I dont stand alone in saying Liverpools two top players are LEAGUES above the rest of the team.

It's a fair point.

Gerrard and Torres could play for the best teams in the world where as the rest of the liverpool squad bar a few players like mascherano, alonso and carragher are standard of teams from around 4th-7th in the premiership

It's a fair point.

Gerrard and Torres could play for the best teams in the world where as the rest of the liverpool squad bar a few players like mascherano, alonso and carragher are standard of teams from around 4th-7th in the premiership

I'm a big fan of Alonso, on his day he's a top player with a killer strike. But i'm not convinced by any of the liverpool starting XI, bar Gerrard and Torres, they certainly dont have the depth that United & Chelsea have. Which unfortunately for L'Pool, is what win's trophies.