Most Promising Youth(s) At Your Club

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 6K
I

iNickStuff

In real-life,who do you think,at your own club,is the most promising youngster,or who are the most promising youngsters that you think will turn out to become stars in their futures,whethere are are or aren't at the club they rose through to get there?

At Manchester United,I think it would be Fabio and Rafael.Those little tykes look like they'll become world-class fullbacks in the future,but it's only a matter of patience before their guided in the right direction into fulfilling their potential.

Who at your club do you think has a future? (and,if you want,why?)

Pacheco. Didn't even need to ask me this question as my answer was that obvious.

Jordon Mutch is probably our best bet for the future although JJ (Jake Jervis) looks great on loan at Hereford at the moment!

Gareth Bale, Harry Kane, Kyle Walker, Jake Livermore, Jonathan Obika, Andros Townsend, John Bostock, Danny Rose, Steven Caulker, Dorian Dervite.

Those in bold are particular talents, in my opinion.

stoch- already ripping up the dutch league whilst his out on loan at fc twente

gael kakuta- looks a real talent and is quick and has skill

daniel sturridge- a good young confident striker that has scored a few goals already for the chelsea first team this season

Obvious one is Jack Wilshere. Can't really see anybody else turning out to be world beaters.

Jack Rodwell - obviously XD
Dan Gosling
Shane Duffy
Dan Gosling
José Baxter
James Vaughan
Victor Anichebe

Safe to say, we have a growing list of young talent :)

Jonjo Shelvey, Marco Verrati, and a couple of Regens. XD

But seriously, Pacheco, darby, Ayala. And I keep hoping that Jay Spearing will just explode onto the first team, but that is seeming less and less likely.

Vålerenga - Amin Nouri and Harmeet Singh. Absolutely fantastic (they're 18/19).

Celtic - Greig Spence and the wee 14 year old whose name eludes me. Plays for Scotland.

will have to agree with cfc12345 but will also add a few names, patrick van aahnolt great left back with pace.
sam hutchinson - played a few games already i would like him to go on loan next season possibly to portsmouth who could need a right back excellent cross for lamps goal yesterday.
jeffery bruma - also played a few games this season tall strong dutch centre back maybe could be mounled in the alex role.

Jack Rodwell - obviously XD
Dan Gosling
Shane Duffy
Dan Gosling
José Baxter
James Vaughan
Victor Anichebe

Safe to say, we have a growing list of young talent :)

people say arsenal have the best youth talent but i tell you what everton are not too far behind

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

will have to agree with cfc12345 but will also add a few names, patrick van aahnolt great left back with pace.
sam hutchinson - played a few games already i would like him to go on loan next season possibly to portsmouth who could need a right back excellent cross for lamps goal yesterday.
jeffery bruma - also played a few games this season tall strong dutch centre back maybe could be mounled in the alex role.

forgot all about hutchinson he had a good game when he came on yesterday and his cross to pick out frankie lamps was class

Aidan White - Lightning quick left-back/winger, 17 or 18 years old.
Watch out for a young lad called Sanchez Watt too, midfielder made his debut this weekend and was involved in 3 of the 4 goals. we've got another Delph!

Harry Kane, Bostock, Rose ;), Caulker, Bale

How young is a youngster? Haris Vuckic, Nile Ranger, Tamas Kadar, Tim Krul, Fraser Forster, Andy Carroll (21, maybe a bit old for a 'youngster')

fabio, rafael, macheda, cathcart, evans is already fufilling his potential (made 30+ appearances last season, not bad for someone who turned 22 in january)

Kane, Bostock, Parrett, Bale, Livermore, Obika - Tottenham
Vuckic, Carroll, Ranger, Kadar - Newcastle

Vuckic, Ranger, Kadar, Donaldson, (Not Carroll as too old for me) Forster, Krul, Spear.

Back