Most Promising Youth(s) At Your Club

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 6K
Raheem Sterling lives around the corner from me.. well he did, he's moved to Liverpool now :(

On topic:

Macheda, Welbeck, Fabio, Rafael, Cathcart, Eikrem, Possebon, Joshua King.

Rafael, Fabio, Will Keane :D, J. Evans, Macheda, Pogba.

Breiðablik- Finnur Orri Margeirsson, Kristinn Steindórsson, Kristinn Jónsson, Guðmundur Kristjánsson, Alfreð Finnbogason. I play for this club (the youth team) and I know a few guys who have good potential too, one of them has gone on trial with loads of foreign clubs including West Ham and he is 14.
Also a few players who came from Breiðablik have been playing in foreign clubs and one of those is Gylfi Sigurðsson :)

Oniforus Roushias, Bruno Pilatos, Luke Williams(supposedly) personelly i rekon Richard smallwood would be one to look out for in the future not a world beater but i rekon he will in a top half team in the prem come a couple of years, maybe im just hopeful |)

For United:

Rafael and Fabio: Most likely of all. Future is so bright thinking of Twins. Cafu and Robeto Carlos;)
Cleverley: The season he had has convinced me he will make it. He can play as Winger and Full back. Thats always a added bonus when SAF picks a team.
Macheda: He looks so calm, its unreal for his age.
Welbeck: Looks hit and miss, but he has very good potential. I have very high hopes on him. When Macheda and Welbeck broke into first team, i used to think Welbeck is bigger talent but now looks like Macheda is ahead. Whatever both will be top players.
Matt James: Reading good things about him. He is very composed and has very good shot. One more season with Preston will do wonders for him.
Pogba, Will Keane are very impressive with academy. Pogba is ******* beast. Will keane's finishing is Top class.
Joshua King: When ever i watch him, i remember Eto'o. He is so fast and nice finisher. But injuries are hampering his progress.
Petrucci: Our Totti. Enough said.
Magnus Eikrem: His Vision is Top class. Started to show his talent but got injured.
I have hopes on Morrison too, hope he gets his head out of his ***.

Lol big list. I'm not saying all these players will be stars at United but they will become top players either for us or others, that we have to wait and see[ Just like Rossi and Pique:'(]

For cardiff it's got to be Adam Mathews. Interest from Man Utd and Arsenal says everything

For United:

Rafael and Fabio: Most likely of all. Future is so bright thinking of Twins. Cafu and Robeto Carlos;)
Cleverley: The season he had has convinced me he will make it. He can play as Winger and Full back. Thats always a added bonus when SAF picks a team.
Welbeck: Looks hit and miss, but he has very good potential. I have very high hopes on him. When Macheda and Welbeck broke into first team, i used to think Welbeck is bigger talent but now looks like Macheda is ahead. Whatever both will be top players.
Matt James: Reading good things about him. He is very composed and has very good shot. One more season with Preston will do wonders for him.
Pogba, Will Keane are very impressive with academy. Pogba is ******* beast. Will keane's finishing is Top class.
Joshua King: When ever i watch him, i remember Eto'o. He is so fast and nice finisher. But injuries are hampering his progress.
Magnus Eikrem: His Vision is Top class. Started to show his talent but got injured.

Lol big list. I'm not saying all these players will be stars at United but they will become top players either for us or others, that we have to wait and see[ Just like Rossi and Pique:'(]

We shouldn't have sold Pique..although,I would suspect Barca would come knocking even if he did stay at United.

For United:

Afaik, both King and Eikrem are Norwegians!

Jay Emmanuel Thomas

He is tank.

Kadar is probably the player I am most looking forward to see develop over the next few seasons, but we have a few at Newcastle that could turn out alright tbh.

Begovic
Moult
Lund
Marshall
Shotton
Shawcross
Parton
Arismendi

For Liverpool

From the academy at the moment it looks as if the main prospects are Thomas Ince, Raheem Sterling, Adorjan, Cooper

From the reserves it is probably Dalle Valle, Pacheco, Spearing, Ayala, Darby, Kelly, Nemeth

Pachecho, Ayale, Ince, Dalle Valle, Mavinga, Sama,Ngoo (Scored an amazing goal other week too) Pepper

Your club's prospects

I follow Villa's youth system extremely closely, and I love tracking youth prospects from my club. I thought I'd set up this thread so that everyone can have a bit of a rave about their club's youth prospects. A note, though: No childish "X is better than Y" talk - they're all so young we can't tell who's going to be better.

At Villa, we have an extremely efficient youth system. One of the most recognised young prospects is Nathan Delfouneso, a tall, pacey striker with an eye for goal. He's widely tipped to make a splash at both club and international level, and he's definitely exciting.

Another familiar name is Fabian Delph, a huge prospect bought off Leeds last season. Any Leeds fans will tell you he's a quick, tricky central midfielder with an absolute rocket of a long range shot. He's got an ACL damaged this season, unluckily, but he should be a great one for the future.

Recently brought into the first team is Marc Albrighton, someone I personally have been banging on about for ages. Turns out I was right. Recently he's been putting in some stellar performances down the right. A superb dribbler and not afraid to take his man on, he's two footed and boasts a good cross.

Lower down in the rep stakes Villa also have Andreas Weimann, an exciting striker, and Gary Gardner, Craig Gardner's younger, far more talented brother. Also, over the past two days we've captured an interesting couple of prospects - the fabulously named Juan José Serrano de la Cruz (try putting that in a chant), a midfielder in the Fabregas mould, and a hardman Irish midfielder by the name of Michael Drennan.

That's me done. Have a yak about your golden boys.

Back