Most Promising Youth(s) At Your Club

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 6K
dont you rate him ??

I do, but this injury will set him back. Just look at what happened to Eduardo - he had the touch and skill anybody'd want (except Messi, of course), but since his return he's been rubbish. I can only see this going the same way, although I really hope it doesn't.

I do, but this injury will set him back. Just look at what happened to Eduardo - he had the touch and skill anybody'd want (except Messi, of course), but since his return he's been rubbish. I can only see this going the same way, although I really hope it doesn't.
not necessairily, eduardo's injury was much worse, and it doesnt help that the style you now play doesnt suit him, he cannot play the lone forward role

Aidan White - Lightning quick left-back/winger, 17 or 18 years old.
Watch out for a young lad called Sanchez Watt too, midfielder made his debut this weekend and was involved in 3 of the 4 goals. we've got another Delph!

Sanchezz watt is on loan from arsenal we not keeping him

Benik Afobe and I won't state the obvious though such as Wilshere

At Cambridge its Adam Marriot he has scored over 70 goals for the youth team 3 goals in 2 games for the first team also Josh Colson he has been a rock at the back.

Hammer, I live in Cambridge and I agree. :)

Sam Ives was OK too. :)

Sanchezz watt is on loan from arsenal we not keeping him

are you sure? he's in our youth team on FM, (reliable source...:P)

scrap that - our guy's name is Sanchez Payne. and is probably as **** as me.

Last edited:
Yup, Sanchez Watt is indeed an Arsenal player.

Pacheco, Ayala, Nemeth, Bruna all seem to have potential amongst others.

Also recent signing Raheem Sterling, and we are apparently on the verge of signing Jonjo Shelvey.

Josh Thompson, Celtic signed him to develop him and due to injuries he's scored 3 first team goals and be solid at the back (most games)

Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere I suppose. Gibbs looks like he has talent though.

Reuben Noble-Lazarus at Barnsley. Was gonna join Man Utd but chose Barnsley instead. Must be a talent.

franco di santo who we have loaned to blackburn looks pretty good and hopefully he can have a good future

Nathan Fox is good , might of seen him on soccer am a month or two ago he won skill school , haydn hollis is a good centre back!

Jack Wilshere, Keiran Gibbs, Aaron Ramsey, Jay Emmanuel Thomas, Mannone.

Gylfi Sigurdsson. :wub:
Only 20.;)
Already like 19 goals from Midfield this season.:D
Being looked at by AC Milan :S

Back